Armenia Tour Package
Cheap and Best Europe Holiday Packages from Dubai | Europe Vacation Package details
On arrival, meet at Yerevan Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). The rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Yerevan
Breakfast at the hotel, Start exploring Yerevan which is also named “Pink City” for buildings with pink color which gives the stone “tufa”. It’s an old and ancient city therewith considered also a modern and splendid city. Start your tour from Republic Square which was build 1950s by the project of Tamanian 20 years of after his death. Walking through the Northern Avenue, which is the modern part of the capital and considers to be the heart of Yerevan. Afterwards we are next to Opera House and Swan Lake where we can have photo stop. Continue to Cascade monument which is an open-air museum. Climbing up the stairs you will enjoy the fascinating view of Yerevan. Walking through memorial park and stop by the Mother Armenia Monument.
Departure to Geghard Monastery (13th c.) – a monastery which is hewn out from a cave. The monastery had been originally named Ayrivank meaning "the Monastery of the Cave". The name commonly used for the monastery today, Geghard, or more fully Geghardavank meaning "the Monastery of the Spear". The monastery is also included in the UNESCO World Heritage list.
Continue our journey to Garni Pagan Temple from 1st c. The temple was built by Armenia King Tiridates and was dedicated to the God of Sun Mithra. Garni is the only Hellenistic temple existing nowadays in Armenia. The stairs of the temple are made huge and high which means that every human being climbing up the stairs is condescending to God of Sun. Overnight at the hotel in Yerevan.
After breakfast departure to the resort town of Tsaghkadzor (Gorge of Flowers) – town of forested mountains. Walking tour around the city. Opportunity to ride up the ropeway which will take you to the peak of mount Teghenis mount from where opens breathtaking view to the forested town.
The road will take us to Lake Sevan which is going to be one of the highlights if your trip. Climb the stairs up on the peninsula from where opens a fascinating view to the “blue-eyed” lake. Sightseeing tour on the peninsula. Lake Sevan is considered to be one of the largest sweet lakes in the world at an altitude of 1897 meters above sea level. Departure back to the capital. Overnight at the hotel in Yerevan.
Check out and transfer to Yerevan Airport
- Return economy class airfare with airport taxes
- 03 night’s accommodation at Imperial Palace or Holiday INN Express – 4* or Similar in Yerevan
- Daily Breakfast
- Transportation for sightseeing tours on private basis
- Return airport transferson private basis
- All activities as per program with entrance fees
- 1 bottle of water per day/per person
- English speaking driver escort during sightseeing & transfers
- Visa Charges (USD 6 per person)
- RT-PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Tips and porterage
- Professional guide escort
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Free Travel Insurance
Pricing: (Validity 1st Mar – 30th May 2021)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED|
|STARTING FROM||AED 2899*||AED 2650*||AED 2000*|
*Prices may vary as per your date of travel due to events, fairs or high peak season
Terms & Condition:
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading