BEST OF SPAIN (VALUE) 07 NIGHTS / 08 DAYS
- Guided city tour
- Visit Las Ventas Plaza De Torros – The largest Bull Ring in Madrid
- Guided city tour
- Visit the Sword factory
- Guided city tour
- See the famous Flamenco Show
- Guided city tour
- Guided tour of Alhambra complex with Generalife Gardens
- Guided city tour
- Guided city tour with Olympic Stadium
- Free time at Barcelona Beach
- Visit the world famous football stadium - Camp Nou
- Visit Montserrat
On arrival in Madrid, our tour Manager / Local Representative will meet you outside the airport and take you to the hotel to check–in. (Check-in time is after 3.00 pm).
Overnight in Madrid
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Today, we proceed to see the beautiful city of Madrid on a Guided tour. Visit the largest bullring of Madrid – Las Ventas Plaza De Torros, see the old town, the Royal Palace, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, Atocha station, and many more historical and modern sites. Later, drive to Toledo, former capital of Hispanic kingdom. Declared as a World Heritage site in 1986, it was also referred to as a city of 3 cultures due to the co-existance of the people following 3 religions – Christian, Muslim and Jewish. On arrival, meet your local Guide who would take you around to see the interesting monuments of the city like the cathedral of Toledo, Puente San Martin, important squares and narrow winding cobblestone streets. Here you will also visit Sword factory where you get to see the whole range of famous swords.
Overnight in Madrid
Today, we check out & drive to Seville, situated on the banks of the Guadalquivir river. On arrival, you will meet your English speaking local guide for a tour of Seville, the largest historical centre in Europe. Here you will see the famous cathedral of Seville. See Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, 18th century bullring. See Torre Del Oro - symbol of Seville. Also see the La Giralda tower, Plaza de Espana and many such interesting sights on the city tour. Later in the evening, enjoy the traditional flamenco show, originated in this Andalucia region of Spain. The show will leave you mesmerized as the top class performers display their tapping and clapping skills combined with some unique dance sequences.
Overnight in Seville.
Today, we check-out and drive to Malaga, best known for its most famous son – artist and sculptor Pablo Picasso. On arrival, we take you on a guided city tour where you will see the Plaza de la Merced – a fifteenth century market place also a public square and the Cathedral of Malaga. Next, we drive to Granada. On arrival proceed to visit the world famous Alhambra complex and Generalife Gardens. It was originally constructed as a small fortress in 889 and then largely ignored until its ruins were renovated and rebuilt in the mid-13th century. It was converted into a royal palace in 1333 by Yusuf I, Sultan of Granada.
Overnight in Granada
Today, we check-out and drive to Valencia. On arrival in Valencia, we meet our English speaking local guide who will take us on the city tour through this beautiful Mediterranean city. Explore the main monuments of the city center at Plaza Reina, the stunning Cathedral the central market and more.
Overnight in Valencia
Today, we check-out and drive to Barcelona for a guided city tour of Barcelona, See the Olympic Village, see the Sagrada Familia and many more beautiful sights. Later drive back to Barcelona and visit Camp Nou, - home to FC Barcelona.
Overnight in Barcelona
Today, we drive to Montserrat – multi peaked rocky range which houses the virgin of Montserrat and is also Spain’s first national park. Return back to Barcelona to spend some free time at La Ramblas.
Overnight in Barcelona
Today, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Twin/ Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single Room|
|AED 4890||AED 4890||AED 3630||AED 2820||AED 6440|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
DEPARTURE DATES – 2021 / 2022
NOV ‘21: 05
DEC ‘21: 17
JAN ‘22: 21
FEB ‘22: 11
MAR ‘22: 11
- 02 nights at Hotel Novotel or similar in Madrid.
- 01 night at Hotel La Motilla / AC or similar in Seville.
- 01 night at Hotel Abades Nevada Palace or similar in Granada.
- 01 night at Hotel Ramada or similar in Valencia.
- 02 nights at Hotel Front Air Congress or similar in Barcelona.
- Daily continental breakfast. (Breakfast includes bread with butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk, tea and coffee)
- 06 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
- 01 Local vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinner.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation, Meals & Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary.
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Thomas Cook Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of EURO 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 09 Days, the total Tips amount is EURO 27 per person, to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Private airport transfers, Cost of Suggested / Optional Excursions.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box..
You must be in possession of a valid Single entry Schengen visa. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Tours operated are subject to RBI / GOI regulations.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.