FRANCE SWISS DHAMAKA – BUDGET 2021 6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
- Guided city tour of Paris
- Visit 2nd level of Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a Romantic Cruise on the River Seine
- Visit Montmartre
- Chance to enjoy a Fun-filled trip to Disneyland Paris OR Shopping at La Valle Village(Optional)
- Chance to visit Lido Show with Illumination Tour of Paris (OPTIONAL)
- Chance to visit to Jungfraujoch and Interlaken (OPTIONAL)
- Visit Mt. Titlis
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
On arrival, our tour Manager / Local Representative will meet you outside the airport and take you to the hotel and check–in.
Overnight in Paris
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Today, we proceed for a guided city tour of Paris: see Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalids, and Champs Elysees. Next, visit Montmartre known for its artistic history and white Domed Basilica of the Sacre-Coeur situated on its summit. Later, we visit the Eiffel Tower – 2nd level to get a bird’s eye view of this beautiful city which will leave you breathless. Later, we proceed for a romantic cruise on the Seine River. The rest of the evening is free OR you have a chance to experience an evening in Paris to see the famous landmarks of Paris lit up followed by the world-famous Lido Show.
Today, the day is free at leisure for you to explore the city on your own OR join us on a tour to Disneyland Park OR Disneyland Studios. Spend an entire day where you can get charmed by Cinderella’s Castle, take an exciting rollercoaster ride down the Thunder Mountain, meet Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio and others in Fantasyland as well as Aladdin and Indiana Jones at Adventureland. You can also ride a space shuttle to the moon at Discoveryland and much more OR you can enjoy some great shopping at La Vallee Village.
Overnight in Paris
Today, we check out and drive to Switzerland, famous for soaring Alpine peaks and sparkling turquoise lakes.
Overnight in Zurich
Today is at leisure OR you can join us on an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice, a high–point of your tour! Take a cogwheel train from Lauterbrunnen / Grindelwald Grund to a height of 3,454 metres to Europe’s highest railway station – a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit Ice Palace. Visit Sphinx observatory deck to view longest glacier in the Alps. Later, visit Interlaken, one of Switzerland’s best known health and pleasure resorts.
Overnight in Zurich
Note: Passengers not opting for Optional excursion the dinner will be packed and delivered at the hotel when the group arrives.
Today, join us on an exciting journey to Mt. Titlis & Lucerne, the highest peak in central Switzerland. First, we visit Mt. Titlis, enjoying a ride in two cable cars - the second of which is the ‘Titlis Rotair’, the world’s first rotating cable car. Weather permitting; you could take a stroll on the Cliff Walk - a 100m long suspension bridge 3,000m above the ground. Later, on an orientation tour of Lucerne, see the Lion Monument and Kapell brucke. You can also shop for Swiss souvenirs.
Overnight in Zurich
Today, we check out and drive to the airport for your flight back home. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Twin/ Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single Room|
|AED 4330||AED 4330||AED 3330||AED 2780||AED 5810|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST
|OPTIONAL TOUR||ADULT (USD)||CHILD (USD)|
|Jungfraujoch & Interlaken||155||95|
|La Vallee Village Shopping||30||30|
|Lido Show with Illumination Tour of Paris||120||35|
Note: Optional will be operated subject to minimum strength of 10 passengers
DEPARTURE DATES – 2021 / 2022
OCT ‘21: 2
NOV’ 21: 6
MAR’ 22: 26
- 03 nights in Ibis / Campanile or similar in Paris
- 03 nights in Ibis / B&B or similar in Switzerland
- Daily basic continental buffet breakfast.
- 06 Basic Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Thomas Cook Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of EURO 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 09 Days, the total Tips amount is EURO 27 per person, to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of Suggested Excursions.
- RT PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
- You must be in possession of a valid multiple entry Schengen visa. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- The Eiffel Tower on certain Days due to strong wind conditions or being overcrowded or for security reasons may be closed.
- The lifts at the Eifel tower are currently closed due to safety. Hence the visit to the tower is only allowed by climbing the staircase. In case there is no change in the same on tour customers will be refunded the amount for the same if they chose not to climb the stairs.
- On certain Days, due to closure of few attractions such as St. Peter’s basilica, Jungfraujoch etc. the Tour Manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- In case you decide to change the date of your return reservation once confirmed the exact amount payable to the airline will be advised once the same is confirmed.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.