Cheap and Best Europe Holiday Packages from Dubai | Europe Vacation Package details
On arrival, meet at Tbilisi Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included).
Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Overnight at Tbilisi
After breakfast we will start our tour with visiting Narikala Fortress by cable car (or by walk, we will decide this at the place). The fortress was established in the 4th century and considerably expanded over subsequent centuries. Enjoy are spectacular views of the city from the battlements. We will continue exploring the Tbilisi Old Town with Sulfur Baths and Leghvtakhevi Waterfall – this district is called “Abanotubani”. Abanotubani is the place, where according to legend, King Vakhtang Gorgasali’s falcon fell, leading to the discovery of the hot springs and, subsequently the founding of a new capital.
After visit- Mtskheta.
The ancient capital of Georgia is located 20 km from Tbilisi. The main attractions there are: one of the most ancient and esteemed temples Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (11th century) where the robe of Christ is buried and ancient Jvari Monastery (6th century) is standing on the edge of a high rock and is in wonderful harmony with extremely picturesque nature of this area. Below at the foot noisy Mtkvari and Aragvi, two most known rivers in Georgia are flowing by. Back to Tbilisi Hotel & overnight.
After breakfast - PCR Test, today enjoy full day tour of Ananuri Fortress - Gudauri – Balcony of Friendship. The lands of the mountains, historical province in eastern Georgia. Pass famous Military Highway, visit Ananuri Castle (17th century) one of the best carvings of the Christian art, with beautiful overlooks the artificial reservoir of Zhinvali, built in 1971.
Visit Gudauri, a ski resort with beautiful nature located along The Georgian Military Highway near the Cross Pass at an elevation of 2,200 meters above sea level with skiable area from December to April. Near Gudauri you can visit Russia-Georgia Friendship Monument built in 1983 to celebrate ongoing friendship between Georgia and Soviet Russia. Back to Tbilisi Hotel & overnight. Back to Tbilisi Hotel and overnight in Tbilisi.
Check out and transfer to Tbilisi Airport
- 03 night’s accommodation at Iveria Inn / Biography Hotel – 4* or Similar in Tbilisi
- Daily breakfast
- Tbilisi & Mtskheta Tour with Entrance Fees
- Kazbegi Tour with stop at Ananuri fortress & Jeep tour with Entrance Fees
- 1 PCR test at the destination for all adults
- Return Airport transfers on Private basis
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- RT-PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Tips and porterage
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity 1st Feb – 31st Oct 2022)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED
(below 6 years)
|STARTING FROM||AED 1160*||AED 575*||AED 300*|
Terms & Condition:
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading