Famous worldwide for historical sites, ruins, parks, museums, beautiful climate, one can spend an entire lifetime in Istanbul. The city is acknowledged for mosques, bazaar and lavish living and considered as melting pot of rich culture and history, we present you Istanbul in a unique way.
On arrival, meet at Istanbul Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). Rest of the day at the hotel free for leisure.
Overnight at Istanbul
Full day Istanbul old city tour, we begin our tour from Hippodrome, the stadium of ancient Byzantium, held 100.000 spectators and featured objects from all corners of the empire. Next we visit the Blue Mosque, which owes its name to the exquisite tiles adorning its interior. Dating from the 17th century, it is the only imperial Mosque with six minarets. Then we will visit Hagia Sophia which was built by Emperor Justinian in the 6th century AD this church is one of the marvels of world architecture. Its massive dome dominates the skyline of old Istanbul. It is famed for its mosaics, including glittering portraits of emperors and empresses. Before lunch we will visit Grand Bazaar which was the commercial heart of the old city and its 4.000 shops are full of treasures – including carpets and kilims, silks, jewelry, ceramics, icons and leather goods. Free time for Lunch break at a local restaurant. After lunch we will continue with Sultan Tombs. There are five tombs of Ottoman Sultans within the graveyard at Hagia Sophia. The final visit will be to Topkapi Palace which, from the 15th to 19th century, was the principle residence of the Ottoman Sultans. Return to the hotel.
Overnight at Istanbul
Half day afternoon Bosphorus cruise, we embark on a cruise along the Bosphorus, the beautiful strait that divides Europe from Asia. Winding between wooded hills, it is lined with mosques, castles, 19th century mansions, picturesque villages and extravagant baroque places of the late Ottoman Sultans.
Overnight at Istanbul
Check out and transfer to Istanbul Airport
- 03 night’s accommodation in Radisson Hotel Istanbul Harbiye 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Istanbul
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing’s as per itinerary on Seat in coach basis
- Return Airport transfers on Private basis
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- RT-PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s, Tips and porterage
- Drinks including Water during meals
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity Jan – Oct 2023)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED (below 6 years)|
|STARTING FROM||AED 2090*||AED 1730*||AED 1030*|
*Prices are Indicative and may subject to change at the time of booking.
Terms & Condition:
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.