MAGICAL MALDIVES – WINTER TOUR 2021 / 2022
Join us on Maldives tour, known for its unrivalled luxury, stunning white-sand beaches and an amazing underwater world make Maldives an obvious choice for a true holiday of a lifetime.
- An original and inspiring Maldives island resort experience
- Make cherishable memories at Maldives
- 4* Star hotel with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Resort & Meals while on tour
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare on Fly Dubai (Ex – Dubai) or Similar
- 03 night’s accommodation in Paradise Island Resort 4* (Superior Beach Bungalow) or Similar in Maldives
- Daily breakfast & dinner
- Return airport transfers by speedboat
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE
- PCR Test at local destination
- Tips and porterage
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional sightseeing’s or Water Sports activities
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
On arrival at Male Airport, An original and inspiring Maldives island resort experience awaits from Malé International Airport by boat. SAii Lagoon Maldives is a cerulean bolthole created for couples, families and friends in search of a playful destination getaway. Check in at Resort. The day is free at leisure to relax.
Overnight at Resort
Meal: No meals
Wake up to a crisp morning and have breakfast, day at leisure to explore the island on your own or for the various water sports like Snorkeling, Pedal Boat, Kayak, Semi submarine trips or Sunset cruise on your own.
Overnight at Resort
Rise & shine to a beautiful morning and have breakfast, day at leisure to explore the island on your own or for the various water sports like Snorkeling, Pedal Boat, Kayak, Semi submarine trips or Sunset cruise on your own.
Overnight at Resort
After breakfast, check out (standard 1100hrs) and transfer from the resort to International Airport for the departure flight back to UAE.
- Direct Flights to Male
- 4 Star hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers by Speedboat
- COVID-19 Travel Insurance Included
|Cost per adult on twin sharing basis||4,699|
|Cost per child NO bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||3,199|
|Cost per Infant (0 Years of age - 1.99 Years)||700|
One PCR Test at Local Destination for returning to UAE: AED 260 per person
- Free Travel Insurance
Upgrade from Superior Beach Bungalow to Water Villa at AED 2300 per adult & AED 400 per child
01 October 2021 – 27 December 2021
*Supplement shall apply during Peak dates such as National Day, Christmas and New Year.
Flight Details or Similar
|AIRLINES||FROM||TO||FLIGHT NO||ETD (HRS.)||ETA (HRS.)|
|Fly Dubai||Dubai||Male||FZ 1207||0210||0810|
|Fly Dubai||Male||Dubai||FZ 1208||0935||1315|
Local Currency = Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR)
1 USD = MVR 15.45
1 AED = MVR 4.21
*Please note that ROE (rate of exchange) will depend on the day of purchase.
|Booking Deposit Fees||AED 1500.00 per person. Non-refundable deposit. (Upon booking form filled)|
|Second Payment||50% of the balance amount including extras booked. (45 days before departure or with visa submission whichever comes first )|
|Final Payment||100% of Tour cost including all additional services. (35 days before departure date)|
|45 days or more prior to departure||Forfeit deposit fees|
|44 days -31days to departure||40% of the tour price paid|
|30 days – 15 days to departure||50% for all services paid|
|14 days & less||100% for all services paid|
|Optional Tours / Extras||Non Refundable|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Package is valid for specific dates (*Supplement may apply for peak dates)
- PCR Test with negative results valid within the last 72 hours before departure is mandatory.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice
- PCR Test Timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- PCR Test within the last 72 hours before departure is required. Upon arrival, a PCR test at the border is required.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.