Singapore Wonders with 2 nights Cruise - Winter
- Panoramic Guided city tour of Singapore
- Visit Merlion park.
- Visit Buddha Tooth Relic Chinese temple
- Gardens by the Bay (Cloud Forest & Flower Dome)
- MBS Sky- park – located on world famous Marina Bay Sands Hotel (MBS)
- Sentosa Island – One Way Cable Car Ride, Scentopia, Skyhelix or Wings Of Time)
- Visit Universal Studios & SEA Aquarium
- Genting Dream Cruise: 2 night’s stay on inside stateroom cabin.
Welcome to Singapore- The Lion City. On arrival sit back in the comfort of your coach, as we drive you to the Cruise Terminal to board your cruise. Cruise offers you a world class exclusive floating resort on the high seas offering you an impressive array of facilities, entertainment, recreational activities and services. Treat yourself to the finest cuisine on board various international restaurants, Indian Food provided as well. On board gratuity paid by the passengers on the ship directly or will be collected by Tour Manager before embarkation.
Overnight in on-Board Cruise.(D)
NOTE: Kindly take a note of prohibited items that are not to be carried in Singapore. At Singapore Immigration all bags will be scanned and checked before customs and immigration. No trolleys or Porters are available at this point & every guest needs to hand carry luggage through Singapore Customs.
All Guests have to fill up Singapore Landing card via an application called as SG Arrival.
All visitors entering Singapore have to download an application called Trace Together.
Enjoy activities & sumptuous meals on board the cruise.
OPTIONAL: ALL OFFSHORE EXCURSIONS CAN BE OPTED SEPERATELY ON BOARD CRUISE & ARE OPERATED BY CRUISE LINER.
Overnight on board the cruise. (Inside state Rooms) (B, L, D)
Welcome to Singapore, on arrival sit back in the comfort of your coach, as we drive you to the hotel. In the afternoon, check into your hotel and relax. (Standard Check in time after 1500Hrs, early check in is subjected to supplement cost). In the evening visit Gardens by the Bay –Flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world. Enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist. Experience breath- taking views surrounded by diverse vegetation ad hidden floral gems and learn about rare plants and their fast-disappearing environment. Later visit the flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world. It replicates a mild, dry climate and features plants found in the Mediterranean and other semi-arid tropical regions. Tonight, enjoy a sumptuous Indian Dinner at a local restaurant.
Overnight in Singapore. (B, L, D)
+ Day 4 - Guided City tour of Singapore. Visit Merlion park & MBS Sky Park. Visit Buddha tooth Relic Temple Sentosa Island - Singapore’s premier island resort getaway.
Today after breakfast at the hotel proceed for your guided city tour. Drive past the Suntec city, Parliament House, Supreme Court, City Hall, China Town and Little India. Visit Singapore Iconic statue at Merlion park. Visit Buddha Tooth relic temple, one of the most important place of worship for local Chinese in Singapore City. Visit Marina Bay Sands to enjoy panoramic view of the city from MBS Sky Park. This afternoon proceed to Sentosa Island. Today you will experience one of the highlights of your tour Sentosa Island – The State of Fun with one-way Sentosa Cable Car. Then visit Scentopia as Sentosa’s latest tourist attraction offers the best perfume tours in Singapore and perfume making workshops for all ages to enjoy.. Evening enjoy Wings of Time show or Skyhelix.
Overnight in Singapore (B, L, D)
Today after breakfast at the hotel visit the S.E.A. Aquarium and discover more than 100,000 marine animals. Later proceed to the Universal Studios Singapore – most visited movie-based Theme-park of Singapore.
Overnight in Singapore. (B, L, D)
Today after breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour. (B)
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|6-Days Singapore Wonders with 2 nights Cruise Tour Price|
|Adult in Twin||Child with Bed*||Child without Bed**|
|AED 5275||AED 4165||AED 3815|
Single room supplement AED 2125 per person.
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child
Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room.
|Departure Date||Single||Twin / Triple||Child with Bed||Child without Bed|
|22 Dec - 2 Jan||AED 1110||AED 555||AED 465||AED 410|
- You must be in possession of a Multiple Entry Visa for Singapore. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
For this tour you would require confirmed air tickets to arrive into Singapore and depart from Singapore. It would be advisable to check with your sales officer or local travel agent for ticketing.
DEPARTURE DATES – 2022-23
November : 2, 9, 16, 30
December : 7, 14
*Day 1 as mentioned in your day to day itinerary.
- 02 night’s accommodation on Genting Dream Cruise in inside stateroom
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Holiday Inn Atrium or Grand Copthorne Waterfront or similar in Singapore
- Daily breakfast. (Except Day 1)
- All meals on Genting dream cruise.
- 02 Lunches & 03 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners at Local Indian Restaurant.
Note: Packed lunches, if applicable, will be Jain/vegetarian
(B - Breakfast | L - Lunch | LC - Lunch coupon | PL - Packed Lunch | D - Dinner)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a professional & multilingual Tour Manager/ local representative.(subjected to minimum 25 customers)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Supervised ART Test in Singapore on day 1: Per person: SGD 25 (If required as per government regulations)
- Passport, Visa charges, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- City Tax or Tourism tax at Hotel in Singapore.
- Cruise Gratuity (applicable for cruise holidays)
- Tips to guides, hotel waiters, drivers etc.
- Porterage, tips, Insurance, laundry, telephone charges, airport transfers, transfers all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- Cost of the Cost of Suggested Excursions. (Suggested Excursions will be operated subject to minimum 20 passengers).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Arrival or Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box
AIRLINE AND AIRFARE
- Passengers joining this tour must travel to / from the hub city at their own expense.
- We advise to carry maximum of 1 big and 1 cabin bag per person, especially if internal flights on tour and Train Journey are involved during your tour. (Luggage allowance in Internal Flights 15kgs). Also, every bag is guest responsibility and porterage is not included at Hotels, Airport, Immigration halls, Train stations, Cruise terminals etc.
- Prohibited items – E- cigarettes, displaying Images of Buddha, Travelling by Land in Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore
- Cigarettes / Liquor/ Toys or replica of Arms and explosive etc.
- Has restrictions to be carried. Please refer to below link for more information
- Many hotels in Asia have only Twin beds. Double bed will mostly be Queen size and not King size.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- As a 3rd adult person in a triple room, most hotels use roll away beds or 2 queen size beds and the room size may be the SAME as a Twin/ double room. (Hence we also strongly suggest you to upgrade Triple into 2 separate rooms during booking).
- Average standard room size in south East Asia is 15 - 18 square meter.
- Standard Check in time 1500 hrs; Standard check out time 1500hrs. Early Check in & late Checkout is subjected to availability and at an extra Cost. Adjoining room’s requests are subjected to availability during Check In.
- All hotels rooms booked for group are Standard category. Getting a double room or a twin room is subjected to availability of the same in Hotel during check in.
- All selected hotels on above tour, serve breakfast which is a combination of continental & local dishes as per hotel standard. Indian meals will be provided during Lunches & Dinners as per itinerary.
- Most hotels have Centralized Air Conditioners which is set at a specific temperature for entire property. Restaurants & Sightseeing attractions are mostly naturally ventilated.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Asia such as Air Show, music festivals, sports championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- During certain dates stay may be split in two hotels.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Most of your journey in Asia is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In most of cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full-paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given on option of travelling on FIT basis, by paying an additional supplement on seat in coach basis with local representatives to assist you.
- When the tour has less than 25 adults and is operated on a seat-in-coach basis, there will be instances where the driver acts as a guide as well.
- Wearing mask is mandatory in these foreign countries.
- Download MySejahtera App & Trace Together App in your mobile devices before your tour & register on both Applications.
- Tap water is portable in Singapore, approved by local govt body.
- Health is of Paramount importance for all Tourists opting for this tour. It is important that every individual tourists to get their health examination done by Family physician before Travelling. Above tour includes walking at many sightseeing locations.
- If a Traveller requires wheel chair, this has to be carried by individual from home city/ country.
- For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However, all sightseeing & inclusions will remain the same. On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- Tipping is not kept compulsory on your tour; although we appreciate your gesture of tipping to Guides, Drivers, Hotel staff etc.
- Carry passport, Travel document, Visa at all times during the tour.
- Entire Tour Program is designed & pre planned with various appointments and schedule, hence we strongly urge you to always be in time for smooth conduct of group tour. For those who repeatedly delay group departures, will be responsible to join the group by own transportation arrangements.
- Carry an umbrella and wear comfortable footwear during the tour. Advisable to carry a swim wear or nylon clothing & slippers/ Sandals for Beach locations & water theme parks if any. Casino dress code for men – Full shirt, Pant & covered footwear.
- Weather in South East Asia is warm and Humid throughout the year with unpredictable monsoon showers.
- International Debit/ Credit cards/ Currency cards are not accepted everywhere, but only at selected shops in Thailand/Malaysia/Singapore. Local currency in Cash (THB/MYR/SGD) accepted over counters at all locations. Money exchange is available at Airports and city center shopping areas.
- Tips & Optional can only be paid in Cash.
- Advisable to carry universal charging adaptors in South East Asia.
- Few rides inside Theme Park, Cable car ride, Wings of Time etc. are operated subject to weather conditions, & Maintenance.