Swiss French Magic
- Guided city tour of Paris
- Visit 2nd level of Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a cruise on the river Seine
- Chance to visit the famous Paradis Latin show (Optional)
- Visit Disneyland Paris
- Orientation tour of Geneva
- Visit Glacier 3000 by cable car
- Orientation Tour of Gstaad
- Ride on the Scenic Golden Pass Train
- Orientation tour of Montreux
- Visit Maison Cailler Chocolate Factory
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Chance to visit Jungfraujoch with Lunch and Interlaken (Optional)
On arrival in Paris, transfer to hotel on your own (Check-in time is after 1500 hrs).
Overnight in Paris
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
+ Day 2 - Guided city tour of Paris – Eiffel Tower (2nd Level) – Seine Cruise - Paradis Latin show. (Optional)
Today, we proceed on a guided tour of Paris: See the Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Les Invalides and Champs Elysees. Next, we visit the Eiffel Tower (2nd level). A bird’s eye view from the 2nd level will leave you breathless. Later, we proceed for a romantic cruise on the Seine River.
Tonight you have a chance to experience the glamour of the famous Paradis Latin Show.
Overnight in Paris
NOTE: Due to stringent security checks at the Eiffel tower, it may take up to 3-4 hours in the queue.
Today, proceed to Disneyland where you can visit Disneyland Park OR Disneyland Studios. Get charmed by Cinderella’s Castle, take an exciting rollercoaster ride down the Thunder Mountain, meet Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio and others in Fantasyland as well as Aladdin and Indiana Jones at Adventure land.
Overnight in Paris
Today, we check-out and drive to Geneva. Situated along the banks of Lake Geneva at the foot of the Alps, Geneva sparkles as one of Europe's most beautiful cities. On arrival, we proceed on an orientation tour and see the Palais des Nations, the European arm of the UNO and many more sights.
Overnight in Leysin / Chateaux D’oex / Sion
+ Day 5 - Day at leisure OR Jungfraujoch and Interlaken (OptionalVisit Glacier 3000 –Orientation tour of Gstaad – Golden Pass Train –Visit Montreux
Today, we proceed to Glacier 3000. As you ride the cable car to the top, a stunning panorama unfolds to this majestic peak. Enjoy breath- taking views of the iconic mountains such as Mont-Blanc, the Matterhorn, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau from the stunning Tissot Peak Walk. Later enjoy an orientation tour of Gstaad, see beautiful places featured in many famous Bollywood movies . Next we board the scenic Golden Pass train from Gstaad to Montreux. Enjoy the panoramic views of a fairy tale landscape as you journey through alpine forest, bubbling mountain springs and picturesque mountain villages before reaching the Mediterranean ambience of Montreux. Next, explore the city of Montreux – known for its Jazz Festival.
Overnight in Leysin / Chateaux D’oex / Sion
Today, we check-out and proceed to Broc and visit Maison chocolate factory and see how swiss chocolate is made. Next, we proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne: See the Lion Monument, and Kapellbrucke (Chappel Bridge) with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates.
Overnight in Zurich
Today, the day is at leisure OR you can join us on an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch - The Top of Europe. Take a cable car from Grindelward Terminal to Eigergletscher followed by a train to Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe OR cogwheel train from Lauterbrunnen / Grindelwald Grund to a height of 3,454 meters to Europe’s highest railway station. Visit the Ice Palace and the Sphinx observatory deck to view the longest glacier in the Alps. Later, take a photo stop at Interlaken.
Overnight in Zurich
Note: Guests who do not opt for this optional excursion will get packed dinner delivered at the hotel when the group arrives.
Today, we check out and proceed to the airport on your own for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future.
***Arrival / Departure Transfers will be provided subject to minimum 4 passengers travelling together.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Swiss French Magic (Value Tour - 08 Days)|
|Start City: Paris | End City: Zurich|
|Rooming||Brochure Price||Early Bird Discount||Offer Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||4590||370||4220|
|CHILD WITH BED||5220||370||4850|
**As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
** As a 3rd in a double plus child with bed rooming, a roll away or cot will be provided to the child. Child below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST
|OPTIONAL TOUR||ADULT (USD)||CHILD (USD)|
|Paradis Latin Cabaret Show||140||70|
|Visit Jungfraujoch with Lunch & Interlaken||200||140|
Note: Optional will be operated subject to minimum strength of 20 passengers.
DEPARTURE DATES – 2022
NOVEMBER : 13
DECEMBER : 04,25
MARCH : 19,26
- 03 nights at Hotel Mercure / Hotel Inn / Moxy CDG or similar in Paris (CDG area)
- 02 Nights at Hotel Alpine Classic / Central Residence / Moxy or similar in Leysin / Chateaux D’oex / Sion
- 02 Nights at Hotel Novotel Messe / Radisson Airport or similar in Zurich
- Daily continental breakfast (Breakfast includes bread with butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk, tea and coffee)
- 07 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Sightseeing and accommodation as per the above mentioned itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of Euro 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 08 Days, the total Tips amount is Euros 24 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Airport transfers, Cost of Suggested Excursions.
- RT PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
- Multiple entry Schengen visa.
The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- In Switzerland the stay may be split in two hotels
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- The Eiffel Tower on certain Days due to strong wind conditions or being overcrowded or for security reasons may be closed.
- The lifts at the Eifel tower are currently closed due to safety. Hence the visit to the tower is only allowed by climbing the staircase. In case there is no change in the same on tour customers will be refunded the amount for the same if they chose not to climb the stairs.
- Due to stringent security checks at the Eiffel tower, it may take up to 3-4 hours in the queue.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour. Payments to be made by cash in EURO only. (Credit or Debit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- GST will be applicable for all optional activities pre-paid in India.
- In case you decide to change the date of your return reservation once confirmed the exact amount payable to the airline will be advised once the same is confirmed.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.