Highlights of Europe - Winter
Witness the amazing monuments of Europe, enjoy in Disneyland and Walt Disney Studio Parks, Swiss Mountains & Alps, drive through the scenic landscapes, See the Crystal World and fascinate yourself with the magnificent architecture of Historical Italy with our Highlights of Europe Tour.
- Memorable selfie on Eiffel tower
- Beautiful drive towards Black Forest
- Enjoy incredible views of Swiss Alps
- Lifetime experience of revolving (360 degrees) cable car
- Romantic Venice – cross by canals, see one of the wonders of the world “Leaning Tower of Pisa” & re-live history of Rome
- Make cherishable memories on European Tour
- Transportation, Accommodation & Meals
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
- Award winning Flights (Return economy class airfare with airport taxes) on Etihad Airways or Similar
- 3 night’s accommodation at Courtyard Marriott Paris Arcueil / Holiday Inn CDG - 4* or Similar in Paris
- 1 night accommodation at Holiday Inn Villingen – Schwenningen - 4*or Similar in Villingen / Titisee
- 3 night’s accommodation at Novotel Zurich Airport Messe - 4*or Similar at Central Switzerland
- 1 night accommodation at Alp Hotel – 4*or Similar in Innsbruck
- 1 night accommodation at Crowne Plaza Padova / NH Padova – 4* or Similar in Padova
- 1 night accommodation at Hilton Florence Metropole – 4* or Similar in Florence
- 1 night accommodation at Holiday Inn Parco De Medici – 4* or Similar in Rome
- Daily breakfast
- 01 Indian Lunch (Choice of Jain/Vegetarian/Non- Vegetarian/Halal)
- 09 Indian Dinners (Choice of Jain/Vegetarian/Non- Vegetarian/Halal)
- Enjoy River Seine Cruise
- Full day Paris City tour with 3rd Level of Eiffel Tower
- Funicular Ride at Montmartre, Visit Sacre Coeur Basilica
- Full day Disneyland access to Disney Land Park & Walt Disney studios Park (1 day 2 Parks pass)
- Titisee: Cuckoo clock demonstration
- Schaffhausen: See beautiful view of Rhine Falls
- Zurich: Lindt Chocolate Museum, Orientation tour of Zurich
- Lucerne: Chance to visit Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer, Orientation tour of Lucerne (Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke)
- Liechtenstein: Free Time in Vaduz
- Entrance to Swarovski Crystal World
- Orientation tour of Innsbruck
- Boat to St Mark’s Square
- Guided city tour of Venice with Murano Glass Showroom
- Guided tour of Florence
- Orientation tour of Pisa
- Leaning tower of Pisa (photo stop)
- Guided city of Rome
- Visit the magnificent St. Peter’s Basilica
Services of a Tour Manager throughout the tour
- PCR Test in UAE
- PCR Test in Local destination (Approx. EUR 50 – EUR 80 per person)
- Travel Insurance
- No porterage included
- Tips to coach drivers / local guides to be paid directly to tour manager (3 Euro’s per person per day)
- Taxes as applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in “What your tour price includes”
- Cost of Jungfraujoch and Interlaken
Welcome to Paris!! Bon voyage! On arrival, you will be greeted by your friendly Tour Manager outside the baggage hall. Freshen up at airport, later we drive to Montmartre, the most famous Parisian artist area. Ride the little train through narrow lanes, then follow your Tour Manager on a walking tour and enjoy the spectacular view of Paris. Also Visit to Sacre Coeur Basilica and end up at Place du tertre, where artists display their art. Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Proceed to hotel & check in to your hotel.
Later in the evening enjoy Seine river cruise along the Seine River and witness a unique view of the most famous monuments of Paris. As you gaze upon these iconic landmarks, learn all about the story behind each historic structure with the help of an audio-guide available on board the boat.
Free time for Dinner. Overnight stay in Paris.
After your continental breakfast, proceed for your excursions and take the elevator to the top most floor of Paris most famous landmark: The Eiffel Tower (3rd level), from where you will have a splendid view of this beautiful city. No visit to Paris is complete without a visit to this magnificence. Behold as you head up to the Eiffel Tower, also nicknamed “The Iron Lady” standing at 324M tall for some breathtaking views of Paris from atop the 3rd level.
The only trip to the top of its kind in Paris - Europe, one where emotions carry you away. From the esplanade to the summit you will experience a whole series of emotions. Soak in the breathtakingly unique views of Paris from every floor, experience the incredible ascent by stairway or lift, the indescribable awe at the tonnes of iron above you as you stand on the esplanade. Vertigo grips you as you leave the lift at the top of the tower and see the people down on the Champs-de-Mars and the cars driving along Trocadéro! And the Eiffel Tower always has something to offer, day or night, summer or winter!
Later we take you on an exhilarating city tour with an English - speaking local guide, who will show you many of the best - loved Parisian sights – Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees and much more. During this visit of Paris, you will be charmed by this capital rich in history and its beauty. You will also be dazzled, during your tour, by the places and buildings of the Paris city. Free time to visit world renowned Louvre Museum to see the incomparable and the most prestigious painting of ‘Mona Lisa’ – Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece & many more.
Enjoy hot Indian Dinner at the Restaurant.
Overnight stay in Paris.
Today after continental breakfast, join us on a fun-filled trip to Disneyland with your 1 Day 2 Parks pass – Europe’s most famous attractions located in Paris. It is the day you get to live out our childhood dreams. Look forward to an incredible day filled with fun rides and laughter. You are free to hop between both the Disney Park and Walt Disney Studios. With Over 50 thrilling rides and attractions to choose from, there will not be a single dull moment. The complex is massive which can be over whelming; make sure you plan yourself well. Some of the most popular rides not to be missed are Space Mountain Mission 2, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Casey Jr. and Mad Hatter’s Tea Cups along with meeting your favorite Disney characters and the famous parade. Towards the Walt Disney Studios take an exciting ride on the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock “N” Roller Coaster, and RC Racer and see first-hand the secrets behind stunts performed at Walt Disney Studios. Dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight Stay in Paris.
Today after continental breakfast, drive to Germany (6 - 7 hours approx.) on the way stop on highway for Lunch on your own. Post lunch continue drive to Villingen. On arrival in Villingen, Dinner at Indian Restaurant & check in to your hotel. Overnight Stay in Villingen/ Titisee Region.
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to Witness a Cuckoo clock demonstration surrounded by dark fir forests, fairy tale woods and flowering meadows where here is ‘Drubba’, the home of the world famous cuckoo clock. Get invited for a free demonstration and buy one for your home – a prized possession. Later Proceed to Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent view of the Rhine Falls - It’s not only the biggest waterfall in the Switzerland, but in the whole of Europe as well. It all started more than 15,000 years ago when the River Rhine was forced into a new river bed by tectonic shifts in the Ice Age, giving rise to Rhine falls at the point where hard chalk turned into soft gravel. Free time for Lunch. Drive to Lindt Chocolate Museum - Experience the interactive world of chocolate for young and old. In our Lindt Home of Chocolate you will find the 500 m2 largest Lindt Chocolate Shop, the most spectacular chocolate fountain.
Dinner at Indian Restaurant and check in to your hotel. Overnight Stay in Central Switzerland.
Day is Free OR Optional Jungfraujoch and Interlaken
After continental buffet breakfast, day is at leisure OR you have a chance to join us on an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch –The Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice – a high-point of your tour! Proceed to Lauterbrunnen / Grindelwald Grund where the excitement begins. You will be amazed at the scenic splendor that you see from aboard the cogwheel train, which takes you to a height of 3,454 meters to reach Jungfraujoch-Europe’s highest railway station! This is definitely an experience like no other. You have heard of climbing mountains but it is rare that to ride a train cutting through the mountain to a height of 3454M with a bird’s eye view of the stunning scenery. Experience the magic of the mountains and visit the Ice Palace on top of the longest glacier in the Alps. Take a high speed elevator to the Sphinx observatory deck. Next walk on to the snow Fun Park and jump right into the fun activities of snowboarding, building a snowman or a good old snow ball fight. Later take a photo stop at Interlaken (a small town of 4.27 km in Switzerland), a charming city nestled between two lakes and surrounded by the splendid Bernese Oberland Mountains. Treasure these wonderful moments as you drive back to your hotel. Overnight Stay in Central Switzerland.
After continental buffet breakfast, today morning enjoy Orientation tour of Zurich. Later proceed on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour on your journey to Mt. Titlis experience the world’s first 360 degrees revolving cable car from which you are able to gaze at the irreproachable snow-capped mountains. As you reach the summit (3020 M above sea level) you have many activities to keep you occupied. Proceed to the underground ice caves filled with millions of ice crystals that shimmer under soft turquoise light before entering the viewing platform for breathtaking panoramas of the Alps. Next, awaken your inner super hero as you walk across the highest suspension bridge in Europe. The first few minutes may render you speechless but don’t forget to enjoy the experience as much as possible! This is followed by the Ice Flyer; gliding from mountain to mountain on a chair lift to the Glacier Park for super time in the snow. Later we proceed to scenic Lucerne and enjoy lunch on your own. Next, you will visit the Lion Monument, or the Lion of Lucerne, is a rock relief in Lucerne, Switzerland, designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen and hewn in 1820–21 by Lukas Ahorn. It commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, when revolutionaries stormed the Tuileries Palace in Paris and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge), Why is Chapel Bridge important? First, it is the oldest wooden bridge in Switzerland dating back to the middle of the 14th century (first written record in 1367). Perhaps even more important, only very few covered wooden bridges do have old paintings under their roofs. Here you will also have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates.
Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight Stay in Central Switzerland.
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and Proceed to one of the smallest country of the world Liechtenstein, leisure time in Vaduz – capital of Liechtenstein. If you’ve ever wished for your life to be a fairytale, you can visit Liechtenstein and have your fantasy come to life. You have a chance to join toy train that takes you on a tour across Liechtenstein’s capital city – Vaduz. Riding on City train was the highlight of our visit and amongst the one of the best travel experiences. Drive to Innsbruck, Orientation tour of Innsbruck, See the famous Golden Roof as you stroll on cobblestone pathways and get a feel of old European charm. The splendid scenes of the Alps in the background are a perfect picture-postcard setting. Later proceed to wattens, where you will visit the world–famous Swarovski Crystal World. Enjoy a mesmerizing experience in the “world of crystals”. An experience that leaves you amazed at the dazzling glitter as you walk through this museum. It has unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity. It also designs, manufactures and markets high-quality crystals, genuine gemstones and created stones as well as finished products such as jewelry, accessories and lighting. A great opportunity to buy a souvenir for your family.
Dinner at Indian restaurant, check in to your hotel and overnight Stay in Innsbruck.
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and drive towards Venice, Italy (5 – 6 hours approx.). On arrival in Venice, Proceed to the pier and board a private boat which will take you to the heart of Venice – The St. Mark’s Square. Sail over the Giudecca Canal, as you catch a glimpse of the serene waters of the Adriatic Sea. On arrival, proceed for Guided walking tour of Venice admire The St. Mark’s square with the Basilica – one of the best examples of Byzantine architecture anywhere in the world. The famed Bell Tower and the clock tower, display not only the time of the day, but also the dominant sign of the Zodiac and the current phase of the moon. Continue on to the Bridge of Sighs, made of white limestone that passes over the Rio di Palazzo, connecting the old prisons with interrogations rooms at the Doge’s Palace. You have a chance to treasure a romantic gondola ride, in a flat bottomed Venetian rowing boat, amidst the stunning backdrop of baroque buildings. Also visit the Murano Glass showroom where you see the glass making demonstration & which has been a glassmaking center for over 700 years. It is also sometimes referred to as Venetian glass. Today Murano is known for its art glass, but it has a long history of innovations in glassmaking in addition to its artistic fame—and was Europe's first major glassmaking center. Drive to Padova, on the way explore ‘Prato Della Valle Square’ is a 90,000 square meter elliptical square, It is the largest square in Italy. Dinner at Indian restaurant, check in to your hotel and overnight Stay in Padova.
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and Proceed to Pisa. On arrival, orientation tour of Pisa where we visit the Square of Miracles (Piazza dei Miracoli) recognized as an important center of European medieval art and one of the finest architectural complexes in the world. Remain spellbound as you approach this precariously Leaning Tower, The construction of Tower of Pisa began in August 1173 and continued for about 200 years due to the onset of a series of wars. Till today, the name of the architect is a mystery. Photograph your family with the Leaning Tower in the backdrop and admire the Leaning Tower, the Baptistery and the Cathedral.
Later drive to Florence, Guided tour of Florence the Duomo, the city’s most iconic landmark, the Campanile, the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise, Piazaa Della Signoria – an open air museum crameed with Renaissance sculpture edged by historic cafes and presided over by the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio, the famed Ponte Vechhio bridge across the river Arno and Santa Croce where some of the famous Italian personalities like Michelangelo, Galileo, Dante Alighieri, father of the Italian language, are buried. Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular city panorama. Florence seen from above is a singular experience. Not just a perfect photo opportunity, but a moment of wonder. You are looking at the city that gave birth to incredible artists, amazing scientist and an enthralling history of discovery and power that has filled novels and movie theaters.
Dinner at Indian restaurant, check in to your hotel and overnight Stay in Florence.
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and Proceed to Rome. enter Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (shorts or Sleeveless vests not allowed) with a visit to visit the holy Basilica of St. Peter’s – the incomparable home of architectural and artistic masterpieces by Michelangelo and Bernini, which will leave you spellbound. Proceed for a city tour of Rome with an English speaking guide. Next, take a Photo stop at the Colosseum known for its gladiator fights. Also, discover other renowned attractions of Rome – Victor Emmanuel monument, Circus Maximus, Trevi Fountain and many more.
Dinner at Indian restaurant, check in to your hotel and overnight Stay in Rome.
After continental buffet breakfast, proceed to the airport from hotel for final departure to UAE. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
- Direct Flights
- 4 Star hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 1 Indian Lunch
- 9 Indian Dinners
- Funicular ride of Montmartre
- River Seine Cruise
- 3rd Level of Eiffel Tower
- Guided City tour of Paris
- Full day Disneyland (1 Day 2 Parks)
- Cuckoo Clock Demonstration
- Free time at Rhine Falls
- Lindt Chocolate Museum
- Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
- Lucerne Orientation tour
- Free time in Vaduz
- Entrance to Swarovski crystal museum
- Orientation tour of Innsbruck
- Guided walking tour of Venice
- See Leaning tower of Pisa
- Guided tour of Florence
- Guided city tour of Rome
- Guided tour of Vatican city with entrance to St. Peters basilica
- Experienced Tour Manager
|Component||Brochure Price||Offer price|
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||9199*|
|Cost per adult on single occupancy basis||11000*|
|Cost per child WITH bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||7700*|
|Cost per child NO bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||6900*|
|Cost per Infant (0 Years of age - 1.99 Years)||1500*|
- Cash Discount *
- Free Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer*
DEPARTURE DATES 2022 / 23:
17 Dec & 25 Mar
FLIGHT DETAILS OR SIMILAR
|FLIGHT DETAILS OR SIMILAR||FROM||TO||FLIGHT NO||ETD (HRS.)||ETA (HRS.)|
|Etihad Airways||Abu Dhabi||Paris||EY 031||0245||0745|
|Etihad Airways||Rome||Abu Dhabi||EY 086||1050||1855|
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS (AT EXTRA COST)
Jungfraujoch with Scenic Interlaken & Indian Dinner with transfers at AED 780 per adult & AED 390 per child
*Optional tours will be operated with 15 minimum passengers
|Booking Deposit Fees||AED 1500.00 per person. Non-refundable deposit. (Upon booking form filled)|
|Second Payment||50% of the balance amount including extras booked. (45 days before departure or with visa submission whichever comes first )|
|Final Payment||100% of Tour cost including all additional services. (35 days before departure date)|
|45 days or more prior to departure||Forfeit deposit fees|
|44 days -31days to departure||40% of the tour price paid|
|30 days – 15 days to departure||50% for all services paid|
|14 days & less||100% for all services paid|
|Optional Tours / Extras||Non Refundable|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Package is valid for specific dates (*Supplement may apply for peak dates).
- Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca Vaccination is must require for this tour*.
- Travelling from UAE to France, You will no longer need to take a test to fly to France, or after you arrive.
- Travelling from Italy to UAE, Negative COVID-19 PCR test result within the last 72 hours before arrival is required if not vaccinated for aged 16 years & above.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- PCR Test Timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 20 full paying passengers travelling together.
- In the event that the group size is less than 20 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Breakfast will be continental which includes tea, coffee, cereal, juice, bread, butter.
- Dinners are preset and A-la carte is not possible.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- In case of currency fluctuations of more than 3.00% or amendments in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to advice you a supplement cost.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside the city’s most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Prices are based on 4 star non-central hotels. We do not guarantee air-conditioned hotels.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Taxes shall be applicable (If any) by UAE government.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in UAE or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in UAE or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in UAE or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.