Kenya Wildlife Safari - Winter
Join us on Kenya Wildlife Safari tour of 5 days, where you enjoy experiencing tented camp accommodation in National reserve of Kenya & have a chance to witness BIG 5. Kenya is a soul-stirring diverse land with majestic wildlife.
- Incredible Game drives & safari experiences
- Make cherishable memories at Masai Mara National Reserve & Lake Naivasha
- 4* Star Lodges & Camp Site with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Lodging & Meals
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare on Air Arabia (Ex – Sharjah) or Similar
- 01 night accommodation in Azure PrideInn 4* or similar in Nairobi
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Fig Tree/Mara Simba 4* or similar in Masai Mara
- 01 night accommodation in Kongoni Lodge / Sawela Lodge 4* or similar in Lake Naivasha
- Meals as specified in the itinerary above (4 Breakfast, 3 Lunches & 3 Dinners)
- Park entrance fees and game drives as applicable
- Safari Experience in 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Giraffe Center in Nairobi
- Visit to Masai Village
- Boat Ride at Lake Naivasha
- Airport - Hotel - Airport transfers by minivan/minibus
- 01 litre mineral water per person per day in the vehicle while on safari
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver guide
- All transfers & tours are on sharing basis (a closed group with social distancing is maintained)
- Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE & at local destination
- Tips and porterage
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s & Drinks including Water during meals
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Meet and greet at the Nairobi Airport and transfer to Giraffe Center, gives an opportunity to come into close contact with the world’s tallest species, the giraffe. Later proceed to your hotel for leisure. Overnight at your hotel.
Azure Nairobi Hotel is located in the vibrant suburb of Westlands, less than 5kms from the city's CBD. It's the perfect location for those who wish to experience Nairobi's finest restaurants, nightlife and shopping.
After breakfast, drive via Narok to the Masai Mara National Reserve offering wonderful scenery and plenty of game with a Enroute photo stop at the Great Rift Valley. It is perhaps the only region left in Kenya where the visitor may see animals in the same super-abundance as existed a century ago. With over 450 species of bird. Explore the plains and rolling hills for a chance to spot the elephant, black manned lion, leopard, buffalo, cheetah, and with diverse species of hoofed animals.
Arrive at your camp for check-in and have lunch. The accent here is on the Masai people and the wealth of wildlife, birdlife, and natural flora to be found in the fabled Masai Mara Game Reserve. Fig Tree Camp is located on the banks of the Talek River and offers both luxury tents and chalet accommodation. The camp is situated on the northern border of the national reserve and its central location makes all areas of the reserve accessible during game drives. Fig Tree has been carefully designed to blend in with the natural environment and provide luxury hospitality for all guests. After noon game drive. Overnight at your camp.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast, day spent game-viewing in the reserve from 0900hrs - 1500hrs. Picnic lunch will be served. Afterwards proceed to a Masai village visit en-route to your loge. With over 450 species of birds and animal species, explore the plains and rolling hills for a chance to spot the elephant, black-manned lion, leopard, buffalo, cheetah, and with diverse species of hoofed animals. Dinner and overnight at your camp.
Masai Mara offers an absolutely unique variety of animals. The reason is that this hilly region is both humid and fertile, and is crossed by the Mara and Talek rivers, full of crocodiles and hippos. The abundance of water and excellent availability of food are the reasons why the Masai Mara, which in fact is a continuation of the Tanzanian Serengeti National Park, has the greatest population of wild animals in the whole of Africa. There is a particularly dramatic spectacle from July to October, the annual migration of huge herds of Gnus and zebras. Predators such as Hyenas, Jackals, Leopards and Lions of course, closely follow these herds. Gigantic herds of over 200 buffaloes can also be observed. Plenty of food is available for elephants, giraffes, and the many species of antelopes.
Optional extra activities:
The traditional Masai village is called a Manyatta and consists of a number of small cow dung made huts with thatched roofs. The huts are placed in a circle with livestock in the middle and a thick thorny fence for protection against the nightly predators. First, they welcome you with some chanting. They also proceed to show how high they can jump and get you try jumping higher than them. With the assistance of a local Masai chief, you take the informative tour around the Manyatta, building fires without matches, how to make bracelets and necklaces with beeds and other exciting innovative experiences.
Overnight at your camp.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast, After breakfast, drive to Lake Naivasha with its commanding setting at the foot of the Rift Valley Escarpment. Lake Naivasha is an important horticultural area of Kenya. Lake Naivasha is a diverse bird and animal habitat, Colobus monkeys are often seen in the canopy of the Acacia forests around the lake, and on the north shore of the lake Buffalo, Waterbuck and Eland are often seen grazing. Enroute you will have a Boat Ride at Lake Naivasha. Lunch, dinner and overnight at your lodge.
A blend of African heritage and boldness welcomes visitors with the down-to-earth warmth of a much-loved home away from home. Aside from the beautiful room décor spiced by elegant furniture design, elegant curtains and bedding, the rooms have enormous window lounges that let in sufficient natural light and a wonderful fresh breeze.
Overnight at Lake Naivasha
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast, drive from Naivasha back to Nairobi, Kenya’s wonderful capital city. Proceed to the JKI Airport for your onward flight.
- Direct Flights to Nairobi
- 4 Star Hotel / Tented Camp accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 03 Lunches & 03 Dinners
- Visit to Giraffe Center
- Visit to Masai Village
- Full day Game drive In Masai Mara on 4 X 4 Land Cruiser
- Photo stop at Great Rift Valley
- Boat Ride at Lake Naivasha
- Return airport transfers
- COVID – 19 Travel Insurance Included
|Component||Brochure Price||Offer Price|
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||4,799|
|Cost per child WITH bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||NA||NA|
|Cost per child NO bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||4,300|
|Cost per Infant (0 Years of age - 1.99 Years)||NA||700|
- Cash Discount
- Free Visit to Masai Village
- Upgrade to 4 x 4 Land Cruiser for Safari Experience
DEPARTURE DATES 2022 / 23:
30 Nov, 11 Feb & 25 Mar
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS (AT EXTRA COST):
Flight Seat Allocation
Balloon Safaris at USD 425 per person
Boat ride in Naivasha at USD 25 per person
Crescent Island visit in Naivasha at USD 65 per person
Local Currency = Kenya Shilling (KES)
1 USD = KES 119.00
1 AED = KES 32.40
*Please note that ROE (rate of exchange) will depend on the day of purchase.
|Booking Deposit Fees||AED 1500.00 per person. Non-refundable deposit. (Upon booking form filled)|
|Second Payment||50% of the balance amount including extras booked .(45 days before departure or with visa submission whichever comes first )|
|Final Payment||100% of Tour cost including all additional services. (35 days before departure date)|
|45 days or more prior to departure||Forfeit deposit fees|
|44 days -31days to departure||40% of the tour price paid|
|30 days – 15 days to departure||50% for all services paid|
|14 days & less||100% for all services paid|
|Optional Tours / Extras||Non Refundable|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Travelling from UAE to Kenya, Vaccinated passengers arriving in Kenya: Vaccinated passengers who have taken complete dosage of any covid-19 vaccine are no longer required to conduct a PCR test prior to departure provided that they present a vaccination certificate with QR code.
Non-vaccinated passengers are required to conduct a covid-19 PCR test within 72 hours prior to departure. Children below 5 years are exempt from the test.
- Travelling from Kenya to UAE, Vaccinated passengers arriving into the UAE: Vaccinated passengers who have taken complete dosage of any WHO approved covid-19 vaccine 14 days prior to departure are no longer required to present a PCR test upon check-in provided that they present a vaccination certificate with QR code. Passengers are no longer required to conduct Rapid PCR test at the airport 6 hours prior to departure. Children below 12 years are exempt from the test.
Non-vaccinated passengers arriving into the UAE are required to conduct a covid-19 PCR test within 48 hours prior to departure. Passengers who have recently recovered from a past covid-19 infection can present a recovery certificate and will be exempt from the test. All passengers are no longer required to conduct Rapid PCR test at the airport 6 hours prior to departure. Children below 12 years are exempt from the test.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- PCR Test Timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- Package is valid for specific duration (*Supplement may apply for peak dates).
- Package is based on minimum 4 passengers travelling together.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.