Swiss Alps - Winter
With its unspoiled scenery, majestic snowcapped peaks, fascinating old towns, sparkling lakes - Switzerland is one of the famous European country with tour of TravTips, Swiss Alps.
- Enjoy incredible views of Swiss Alps
- Beautiful drive towards Black Forest
- Lifetime experience of revolving (360 degrees) cable car
- Make cherishable memories in Switzerland
- 4* Star hotel with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Accommodation & Meals
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
- Award winning Flights (Return economy class airfare with airport taxes) on Etihad Airways or Similar
04 night’s accommodation at Novotel Zurich Airport Messe/Movenpick Zurich airport/ Hilton Zurich Airport - 4*or Similar at Central SwitzerlandMeals
- Daily breakfast
- 02 Indian Dinners (Choice of Jain/Vegetarian/Non- Vegetarian/Halal)
- Titisee: Black forest with Cuckoo clock demonstration
- Zurich: See beautiful view of Rhine Falls, Orientation tour, Entrance to Lindt Chocolate Museum, Guided tour of FIFA Museum
- Engelberg: Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
- Lucerne: Orientation tour of Lucerne (Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke)
- Tour Manager services throughout tour
- All transfers & tours are on sharing basis (a closed group with social distancing is maintained)
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
- PCR Test in UAE & PCR Test in Local destination (Approx. CHF 100 per person)
- No porterage included
- Tips to coach drivers / local guides to be paid directly to tour manager (3 Euro’s per person per day)
- Taxes as applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in “What your tour price includes”
- Cost of Jungfraujoch and Interlaken
On arrival in Zurich, you will be greeted by your friendly Tour Manager outside the baggage hall. Freshen up at airport, later we drive to black forest in Germany – Witness a Cuckoo Clock demonstration surrounded by dark fir forests, fairy tale woods and flowering meadows where here is ‘Drubba ’, the home of the world famous cuckoo clock. Get invited for a free demonstration and buy one for your home – a prized possession. Later drive to Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls - It’s not only the biggest waterfall in the Switzerland, but in the whole of Europe as well. It all started more than 15,000 years ago when the River Rhine was forced into a new river bed by tectonic shifts in the Ice Age, giving rise to Rhine falls at the point where hard chalk turned into soft gravel. Check in to your hotel. Dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay in Central Switzerland.
Day is Free OR Optional Jungfraujoch and Interlaken
After continental buffet breakfast, day is at leisure OR you have a chance to join us on an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch –The Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice – a high-point of your tour! Proceed to Lauterbrunnen / Grindelwald Grund where the excitement begins. You will be amazed at the scenic splendour that you see from aboard the cogwheel train, which takes you to a height of 3,454 meters to reach Jungfraujoch-Europe’s highest railway station! This is definitely an experience like no other. You have heard of climbing mountains but it is rare that to ride a train cutting through the mountain to a height of 3454M with a bird’s eye view of the stunning scenery. Experience the magic of the mountains and visit the Ice Palace on top of the longest glacier in the Alps. Take a high speed elevator to the Sphinx observatory deck. Next walk on to the snow Fun Park and jump right into the fun activities of snowboarding, building a snowman or a good old snow ball fight.
Later take a photo stop at Interlaken (a small town of 4.27 km in Switzerland), a charming city nestled between two lakes and surrounded by the splendid Bernese Oberland Mountains. Treasure these wonderful moments as you drive back to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Central Switzerland.
After continental buffet breakfast, you join on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour on your journey to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer.
Later Proceed to Mt. Titlis experience the world’s first 360 degrees revolving cable car from which you are able to gaze at the irreproachable snow-capped mountains. As you reach the summit (3020 M above sea level) you have many activities to keep you occupied. Proceed to the underground ice caves filled with millions of ice crystals that shimmer under soft turquoise light before entering the viewing platform for breathtaking panoramas of the Alps. Next, awaken your inner super hero as you walk across the highest suspension bridge in Europe. The first few minutes may render you speechless but don’t forget to enjoy the experience as much as possible! This is followed by the Ice Flyer gliding from mountain to mountain on a chair lift to the Glacier Park for super time in the snow. Later we proceed to scenic Lucerne and enjoy lunch on your own. Next, you will visit the Lion Monument, or the Lion of Lucerne, is a rock relief in Lucerne, Switzerland, designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen and hewn in 1820–21 by Lukas Ahorn. It commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, when revolutionaries stormed the Tuileries Palace in Paris and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge), Why is Chapel Bridge important? First, it is the oldest wooden bridge in Switzerland dating back to the middle of the 14th century (first written record in 1367). Perhaps even more important, only very few covered wooden bridges do have old paintings under their roofs. Here you will also have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates.
Dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay in Central Switzerland.
After continental buffet breakfast, start your day with exciting Lindt Chocolate Museum - Experience the interactive world of chocolate for young and old. In our Lindt Home of Chocolate you will find the 500 m2 largest Lindt Chocolate Shop, the most spectacular chocolate fountain. Zurich orientation tour followed by free time for lunch. Later proceed to FIFA Museum, Dive into the exciting world of Pelé, Maradona and Marta, experience the highlights of the FIFA Museum and discover fascinating stories behind our objects. Our expert tour guides will take you on a journey through the exciting history of football around the globe. Free time in City for shopping & dinner.
Overnight stay in Central Switzerland.
After breakfast, Check out and Depart for airport for final departure to UAE. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
- Direct Flights
- 4 Star hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 02 Indian Dinners
- Cuckoo Clock Demonstration
- Free time at Rhine Falls
- Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
- Lucerne Orientation tour
- Zurich Orientation tour
- Lindt Home of chocolate Museum
- Guided tour of FIFA Museum
- Experienced tour Manager
|Component||Brochure Price||Offer price|
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||4999*|
|Cost per adult on single occupancy basis||6200*|
|Cost per child WITH bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||4600|
|Cost per child NO bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||4200*|
|Cost per Infant (0 Years of age - 1.99 Years)||1,500|
- Cash Discount
- Free Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
DEPARTURE DATES 2022
30 Nov, 11 Feb & 25 Mar
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS (AT EXTRA COST)
Jungfraujoch with Scenic Interlaken & Indian Dinner with transfers at AED 780 per adult & AED 390 per child
*Optional tours will be operated with 15 minimum passengers
|Booking Deposit Fees||AED 1500.00 per person. Non-refundable deposit. (Upon booking form filled)|
|Second Payment||50% of the balance amount including extras booked. (45 days before departure or with visa submission whichever comes first )|
|Final Payment||100% of Tour cost including all additional services. (35 days before departure date)|
|45 days or more prior to departure||Forfeit deposit fees|
|44 days -31days to departure||40% of the tour price paid|
|30 days – 15 days to departure||50% for all services paid|
|14 days & less||100% for all services paid|
|Optional Tours / Extras||Non Refundable|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Package is valid for specific dates (*Supplement may apply for peak dates).
- Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm & Sinovac Vaccination is must require for this tour*.
- Travelling from UAE to Switzerland, Switzerland has lifted all Covid-19 travel restrictions* which means you don’t need any COVID-19 forms, tests or vaccination to enter, subject to passport and visa regulations.
- Travelling from Switzerland to UAE, You don’t need a test to fly to the UAE if you’re fully vaccinated, or if you’re under 16, or you hold a valid COVID-19 recovery certificate*.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- PCR Test Timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 20 full paying passengers travelling together.
- In the event that the group size is less than 20 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Breakfast will be continental which includes tea, coffee, cereal, juice, bread, butter.
- Dinners are preset and A-la carte is not possible.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- In case of currency fluctuations of more than 3.00% or amendments in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to advice you a supplement cost.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside the city’s most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Prices are based on 4 star non-central hotels. We do not guarantee air-conditioned hotels.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Taxes shall be applicable (If any) by UAE government.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in UAE or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in UAE or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in UAE or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.