European Dream Tour Package
Escape to mesmerising black forest, Swiss Mountains, Swiss alps, french alps, lush green long drive, monuments, city cruises, brewery experience with tour of TravTips, European Dream.
- Award winning Flights (Return economy class airfare)
- 4 Star Hotels
- Indian Meals
- Visit the Rhine Falls - the largest waterfalls in Europe
- Visit Black Forest with Cuckoo Clock in Titisee Region
- Chance to visit Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer - first revolving cable car in the world
- Chance to cherish an experience to be on top of Europe - Jungfraujoch (Optional)
- Live a dream to visit a real Chocolate Factory
- Orientation tour of Geneva
- Enjoy Seine River Cruise
- Guided City tour of Paris
- Visit third level of the Eiffel Tower
- Funicular ride of Montmartre
- Visit to Notre Dame Cathedral
- Visit to Sacre Coeur Basilica
- Chance to experience the glamour of the famous Lido show (Optional)
- Full day Disneyland Tour (1 day 2 Parks pass)
- Visit Mini Europe
- Orientation tour of Brussels with Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue Photo
- Amsterdam Canal cruise, Dam Square and visit to the world famous Heineken Brewery
- Lisse: Visit Keukenhof (Till 19th May) & The Hague : Visit Madurodam (After 19th May)
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Tour Manager
On arrival in Zurich, you will be greeted by your friendly Tour Manager outside the baggage hall and drive to Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls - It's not only the biggest waterfall in the Switzerland, but in the whole of Europe as well. It all started more than 15,000 years ago when the River Rhine was forced into a new river bed by tectonic shifts in the Ice Age, giving rise to Rhine falls at the point where hard chalk turned into soft gravel. Later drive to the heart of the Black forest, known for its picturesque woods, consisting of pines and firs. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of quaint villages in the heart of black forest region. Region that has vineyards, river valleys, sunny peaks, wide panoramic views, calm forests, revitalizing spas, exciting family destinations. Witness a Cuckoo clock demonstration surrounded by dark fir forests, fairy tale woods and flowering meadows where here is 'Drubba', the home of the world famous cuckoo clock. Get invited for a free demonstration and buy one for your home - a prized possession. Later, drive to Zurich and check in to your hotel. Dinner at Indian Restaurant
Overnight in Central Switzerland.
After continental buffet breakfast, chance to join on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour - visiting Mt. Titlis and Lucerne. On your journey to Mt. Titlis experience the world's first 360 degrees revolving cable car from which you are able to gaze at the irreproachable snow-capped mountains. As you reach the summit (3020 M above sea level) you have many activities to keep you occupied. Proceed to the underground ice caves filled with millions of ice crystals that shimmer under soft turquoise light before entering the viewing platform for breathtaking panoramas of the Alps. Next, awaken your inner super hero as you walk across the highest suspension bridge in Europe. The first few minutes may render you speechless but don't forget to enjoy the experience as much as possible! This is followed by the Ice Flyer; gliding from mountain to mountain on a chair lift to the Glacier Park for super time in the snow. Later we proceed to scenic Lucerne and enjoy lunch on your own. Next, you will visit the Lion Monument, or the Lion of Lucerne, is a rock relief in Lucerne, Switzerland, designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen and hewn in 1820-21 by Lukas Ahorn. It commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, when revolutionaries stormed the Tuileries Palace in Paris and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge), Why is Chapel Bridge important? First, it is the oldest wooden bridge in Switzerland dating back to the middle of the 14th century (first written record in 1367). Perhaps even more important, only very few covered wooden bridges do have old paintings under their roofs. Here you will also have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Later In the evening, get a brief orientation tour of the Zurich city followed by a Dinner at Indian restaurant drive back to your hotel.
Overnight in Central Switzerland
Day is Free OR Optional Jungfraujoch and Interlaken After continental buffet breakfast, day is at leisure OR you have a chance to join us on an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch - The Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice - a high-point of your tour! Proceed to Lauterbrunnen / Grindelwald Grund where the excitement begins. You will be amazed at the scenic splendour that you see from aboard the cogwheel train, which takes you to a height of 3,454 meters to reach Jungfraujoch-Europe's highest railway station! This is definitely an experience like no other. You have heard of climbing mountains but it is rare that to ride a train cutting through the mountain to a height of 3454M with a bird's eye view of the stunning scenery. Experience the magic of the mountains and visit the Ice Palace on top of the longest glacier in the Alps. Take a high speed elevator to the Sphinx observatory deck. Next walk on to the snow Fun Park and jump right into the fun activities of snowboarding, building a snowman or a good old snow ball fight. Later take a photo stop at Interlaken (a small town of 4.27 km in Switzerland), a charming city nestled between two lakes and surrounded by the splendid Bernese Oberland Mountains. Treasure these wonderful moments as you drive back to your hotel. This evening enjoy dinner at Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Central Switzerland.
After continental buffet breakfast, Relax and sit back in your coach and proceed towards Geneva - Switzerland's most cosmopolitan city (4 Hours approx.). Enroute Visit Chocolate Factory not a shop, do you dream of visiting a real chocolate factory? We open the door for you to explore chocolate world. Experience with all your senses the secrets around the origins and manufacturing of chocolate. Later drive to Geneva, enroute we enjoy lunch on your own. After lunch proceed for orientation tour of Geneva - which has the best of both worlds and could well be called the 'Garden city' situated on the shores of Lac Leman, see the International Red Cross building, Reformation Monument, U.N. Building, Jet D'eau- the highest water fountain in the world which flyes 140meters high with speed of 200km/h and spreading half a cubic meter of water every second and the floral Clock A new floral concept consisting of more than 12'000 plants has been carefully installed by mosai culture experts from the Greenspace Department of the City of Geneva.
Dinner at Indian Restaurant & Check Into hotel.
Overnight in Geneva/ Ferney Voltaire /Annemasse.
After continental buffet breakfast, we will drive to city of Love 'Paris' (drive distance 7 hours approx.), Lunch on your own on the way. On arrival in Paris, proceed to Montmartre, the most famous Parisian artist area. Ride the little train through narrow lanes, then follow your Tour Director on a walking tour and enjoy the spectacular view of Paris and enjoy the spectacular view of Paris. Also Visit to Sacre Coeur Basilica and end up at Place du tertre, where artists display their art. Dinner at Indian Restaurant & check in to hotel.
Overnight in Paris.
After your continental breakfast, proceed for your excursions and take the elevator to the top most floor of Paris most famous landmark: The Eiffel Tower (3rd level), from where you will have a splendid view of this beautiful city. No visit to Paris is complete without a visit to this magnificence. Behold as you head up to the Eiffel Tower, also nicknamed 'The Iron Lady' standing at 324M tall for some breathtaking views of Paris from atop the 3rd level. The only trip to the top of its kind in Paris - Europe, one where emotions carry you away. From the esplanade to the summit you will experience a whole series of emotions. Soak in the breathtakingly unique views of Paris from every floor, experience the incredible ascent by stairway or lift, the indescribable awe at the tonnes of iron above you as you stand on the esplanade. Vertigo grips you as you leave the lift at the top of the tower and see the people down on the Champs-de-Mars and the cars driving along Trocadero! And the Eiffel Tower always has something to offer, day or night, summer or winter! Later we take you on an exhilarating city tour with an English - speaking local guide, who will show you many of the best - loved Parisian sights - Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees, Notre Dame Cathedral (no guide inside cathedral) its fame is not overdone: it is one of the masterpieces of Gothic architecture. and much more. During this visit of Paris, you will be charmed by this capital rich in history and its beauty. You will also be dazzled, during your tour, by the places and buildings Paris of the city. After Lunch on your own, Visit the imposing Louvre Museum to admire the Mona Lisa on your own this afternoon or simply roam the famous shopping streets at Champs Elysees at leisure. Later Enjoy Seine River Cruise along the Seine River and witness a unique view of the most famous monuments of Paris. As you gaze upon these iconic landmarks, learn all about the story behind each historic structure with the help of an audio-guide available on board the boat. Join in the illumination drive to see the 'City of Lights' by evening and uncover a whole new facet of this city as you see the lights of Paris by evening. This is an experience like never before and check in to your hotel.
Dinner at the Indian Restaurant, Reserve your seats at 'Lido Cabaret Show' in the famous Champs Elysees area (Optional tour). Overnight in Paris.
Today after continental breakfast, join us on a fun-filled trip to Disneyland with your 1 Day 2 Parks pass - Europe's most famous attractions located in Paris. It is the day you get to live out our childhood dreams. Look forward to an incredible day filled with fun rides and laughter. You are free to hop between both the Disney Park and Walt Disney Studios. With Over 50 thrilling rides and attractions to choose from, there will not be a single dull moment. The complex is massive which can be over whelming; make sure you plan yourself well. Some of the most popular rides not to be missed are Space Mountain Mission 2, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Casey Jr. and Mad Hatter's Tea Cups along with meeting your favorite Disney characters and the famous parade. Towards the Walt Disney Studios take an exciting ride on the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock 'N' Roller Coaster, and RC Racer and see first-hand the secrets behind stunts performed at Walt Disney Studios. Dinner at the Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast, we proceed to Brussels. On arrival visit Mini Europe - a miniature park showcasing Europe's famous Monuments in a 1:25 scale. Lunch on your own. We next, proceed for orientation tour of Brussels where we visit the world renowned Grand Place and the legendary Manneken Pis statue. Enroute we drive past St. Michaels Church and proceed to the restaurant for Indian dinner.
Drive to your hotel, Overnight in Antwerp.
Until 19th May
Keukenhof - Heineken Brewery - Amsterdam canal cruise - Dam Square.After continental buffet breakfast, we proceed to Keukenhof - the largest spring garden in the world. Be enchanted by the indoor floral displays. Later, Proceed to Amsterdam for lunch on your own. Next, proceed to visit one of the oldest and largest Breweries - Heineken Brewery for the Heineken experience. It offers 4 floors of multimedia exhibits, historical brewing, artefacts and a tasting bar. Later board your glass-topped boat for an exciting canal cruise. Later, visit the famous Dam Square - the real heart of Amsterdam, where the Royal Palace, the Nieuwe Kerk and the War Memorial overlooks this vast and bustling open space. After dinner at an Indian restaurant, drive back to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Amsterdam
After 19th May
Madurodam - Heineken Brewery - Amsterdam canal cruise - Dam Square.
After continental breakfast proceed to The Hague, Madurodam is 'Holland in a miniature', where you can see some of the famous monuments of Holland replicated in minute detail on a 1:25 scale. Later, Proceed to Amsterdam for lunch on your own. Next, proceed to visit one of the oldest and largest Breweries - Heineken Brewery for the Heineken experience. It offers 4 floors of multimedia exhibits, historical brewing, artefacts and a tasting bar. Later board your glass'topped boat for an exciting canal cruise. Later, visit the famous Dam Square - the real heart of Amsterdam, where the Royal Palace, the Nieuwe Kerk and the War Memorial overlooks this vast and bustling open space. After dinner at an Indian restaurant, drive back to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Amsterdam
After a continental buffet day is at leisure. Check out in the afternoon and proceed to the airport for your flight back home on your own. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated.
|Brochure Price Adult AED 11249||Offer Price: AED 8999* Per Person (Twin/Triple Sharing)|
|Brochure Price Child WITH bed AED 10250||Offer Price: AED 8200* Per Child WITH Bed|
|Brochure Price Child NO bed AED 9250||Offer Price: AED 7400* Per Child NO BED|
|Brochure Price Adult AED 13250||Offer Price: AED 10600* Per Person (Single Occupancy)|
- Cash Discount
- Free Visa
- Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
Departure Dates 2019
Hotel Accommodation Details
- 03 night's accommodation at Hotel Novotel Zurich City West / Holiday Inn Zurich Messe - 4* or Similar at Central Switzerland
- 03 night's accommodation at Holiday inn Paris Charles de Gaulle / Best Western Paris Charles de Gaulle - 4* or Similar in Paris
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Haarlem Van Der Valk in Amsterdam - 4* or Similar
- 01 night accommodation at Aparthotel Odalys City Ferney Geneve - 4* or Similar in Ferney-Voltaire or Geneva
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Van Der Valk Antwerp - 4* or Similar
POINTS TO BE NOTED:
- The tour cost does not include cost of overseas medical insurance.
- Passengers joining this tour must travel to / from the hub city at their own expense.
- Dinners are preset and A-la carte is not possible.
- Breakfast will be continental which includes tea, coffee, cereal, juice, bread, butter.
- In case of currency fluctuations of more than 3.00% or amendments in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to advice you a supplement cost.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside the city’s most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- Due to major international events and trade fairs throughout Europe such as the Air Show, World Athletic Meet, the Motor Show, Ice Skating Championships etc., the hotels may be blocked out more than two years in advance. In view of this, you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities and the itineraries may have to be altered / amended.
- Hotels mentioned are subject to availability.
- Prices are based on 4 star non-central hotels. We do not guarantee air-conditioned hotels.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- The Eiffel Tower on certain days due to strong wind conditions or being overcrowded may close the third level.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Making note of the varied interests of our past clients, we have not deemed the Lido Show essential to be a part of the tour cost.
- Taxes shall be applicable (If any) by UAE government.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- In case you decide to change the date of your return reservation once confirmed the exact amount payable to the airline will be advised once the same is confirmed.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed Terms and Conditions.
- *Terms and conditions apply.
Find more Holiday Packages from Dubai
Our Europe tour Package was a perfect vacation from Dubai. We had visited 3 countries in 10 Days - France, Switzerland & Netherland. we loved beautiful landscapes and mountains in Swiss, Eiffel Tower and Disneyland in Paris & Dam Sqaure in Amsterdam. Tour Manager was friendly and wealth of knowledge. Thanks for all the wonderful experience & surely we are looking forward to take our next holiday with you again.
All inclusive tour package from Dubai to Europe was fabulous. The hotels were wonderful and the food was delicious, however breakfast at hotel need slight improvment. Our tour manager showed us most interesting places in Swiss, Paris and Amsterdam. She helped us at every turn.
Thanks to TravTips for fabulous arrangements on our Europe Escorted Group Tour. We loved Swiss & Amsterdam. The hotel selection, Indian Meals especially we had a choice of Veg meals, Sightseeings were covered as per planned itinerary. Tour Manager was very efficient and friendly.
We had a great time on Europe Tour. Swiss-Paris-Amsterdam group tour was value for money.
My experience with TravTips on Europe Tour was good, overall hotel selection in Zurich, Paris & Amsterdam was good, meal preference was delicious & must say Value for Money Tour.