Classical Spain - 2022
- Visit Las Ventas - which is the largest bullfighting ring in Spain
- Visit most famous monument “Alhambra Palace”
- Experience High speed train of Europe
- Evening transfers to city center in most of the cities
- Make cherishable memories in Spain
- 4* Star hotel with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Accommodation & Meals
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
Award winning Flights (Return economy class airfare with airport taxes)
- 02 night’s accommodation Claridge / Elba Madrid Alcala / Praga 4* or similar in Madrid
- 01 night accommodation Macia Real Alhambra / Hotel Alxaresor 4* or similar in Granada
- 02 night’s accommodation Hilton Garden Inn / Exe Sevilla Macarena / Novotel Marques Nervion 4* or similar in Seville
- 02 night’s accommodation Fira Congress / Hampton by Hilton Fira Gran Vir 4* or similar in Barcelona
- Daily breakfast
- 01 Local Lunch
- Titisee: Black forest with Cuckoo clock demonstration
Travel by bus with English speaking guide
City tour in: MADRID, SEVILLE, POBLET, BARCELONA
Boat: Guadalquivir River in Seville
Evening transfer: Debod Temple, Plaza de España and Gran Vía in Madrid, Plaza de Oriente in Madrid, Albaicin in Granada, Historic center of Seville, Ramblas and Plaza de Catalunya in Barcelona
Ticket admission: Las Ventas bullring in Madrid, Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens in Granada if it is included in the tour you bought, Poblet Monastery, Poble Espanyol in Barcelona
High speed train: Seville- Zaragoza
Arrival & Departure Airport transfers
- PCR Test in UAE
- PCR Test in Local destination
- No porterage included
- Taxes as applicable
- Optional tours
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in “What your tour price includes”
Welcome to Madrid! Upon arriving at the airport we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. You can enjoy free time until your tour starts. Please, check the informative posters placed at the hotel reception area which have all the information about the welcome meeting with your guide and fellow travelers. Towards the end of the day, we provide transfers to the Egyptian Debod Temple, Plaza de España and Gran Via; a vibrant district where you can dine at your preferred restaurant: Indian, Chinese, Spanish and Middle Eastern are some of the options available.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Madrid city tour. Stroll through the Retiro Park. Visit to the Las Ventas bullring. Evening transfer. The morning starts with a comprehensive tour through the centre of Madrid including the Paseo del Prado, Cibeles, Neptuno, the Gate of Alcalá, Plaza de Colón and Plaza Mayor. We then will visit Retiro Park, an oasis in the city centre, where we will see the lake and the Glass Palace. A visit to Las Ventas Bullring (admission included) is next. This is one of the most famous bullrings in the world where we will learn about the tradition of the “corridas” at the Bullfighting Museum. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at your own leisure. At sunset we will provide a transfer to Plaza de Oriente, opposite the Royal Palace, an elegant and bustling area with many restaurants serving different cuisines, such as local Spanish food, international and Chinese. Enjoy a pleasant dinner of your choice. At the end of the evening we will return to the hotel together.
TODAY’S HIGLIGHTS: Lunch included. Entrance and local guide in the Alhambra (if you bought the trip with the entrance included). Evening transfer. We leave Madrid in the early morning. We travel to the south across La Mancha, stopping in PUERTO LAPICE, a ‘manchego’ village evoking the figure of Don Quixote. We will enter Andalusia via Despeñaperros, arriving in GRANADA. Lunch included. In the afternoon, if you bought the trip with the entrance included, we will visit with a local guide the immense Alhambra Palace and its beautiful Generalife gardens, built in Arab times. In the evening we visit the Albaicín district of Granada, a World Heritage site along with the Alhambra, where you can enjoy dinner in the narrow winding streets of this captivating Medieval Moorish quarter. Tonight, you have the option to attend a flamenco dance show and the traditional neighborhood of Sacromonte.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: The number of people authorized to visit the Alhambra is limited by law. The number of places assigned to tour operators is small and we are only given the quota one month before arrival. Even if you buy the trip with the ticket included, we cannot guarantee a visit to the Alhambra (if these tickets cannot be offered, the Reales Alcázares in Seville, which is similar, would be visited and a sightseeing tour with a local guide of the city of Granada would also be offered). If the visit to the Alhambra is very important to you, we suggest you purchase the trip “without tickets” (the lowest price) and book your tickets on-line from the quota for individuals on the heritage website https://www.alhambra.org.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Costa del Sol and the Andalusian village of Ronda. Departing from Granada and travelling towards the Costa del Sol, we will arrive in MALAGA and explore its historic city centre, with its cathedral and the Picasso Museum. After this we will continue along the coastal motorway with beautiful views of the Mediterranean. Stopping in PUERTO BANUS, Marbella, a pretty resort known as the playground of Europe’s rich and famous. In the afternoon we will continue through the hills until we reach RONDA, a very beautiful “white town” with its large gorge that divides it in two. Then we will travel onward to SEVILLE, arrival sometime in the late afternoon.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Guided visit with local expert in Seville. Boat trip along the river Guadalquivir. Night transfer to the historic centre. After breakfast, a local expert will guide you on a scenic visit of Seville featuring the Cathedral and its famous Giralda (bell tower), the banks of the Guadalquivir River, popu¬lar neighborhoods of Santa Cruz and Triana and the beautiful Plaza de España. After the visit, we will include a boat trip along the river Guadalquivir, enjoying the panoramic views from the boat. Right after, you will have free time to explore at your own leisure. At the end of the afternoon, we will go to the historic city centre area (Calle Alfonso XII) where there are many different types of restaurants for you to choose from.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: High-speed train from Seville to Zaragoza; Monastery of Poblet, rack train to Montserrat. Leaving Seville in the early morning, you will be transferred to the train station to take a comfortable high-speed train to Zaragoza. In a little under four hours, you will cover the 850 km between Seville and Zaragoza. In ZARAGOZA you will join the group and have free time to visit this impressive Pilar Basilica and enjoy the city centre. We continue to the Monastery of Poblet, surrounded by its walls in a beautiful site that is one of the best-preserved medieval monasteries in the world (entrance and guided tour included). We then proceed to the Monastery of Montserrat where you will go up the mountain on a rack train to see its fantastic scenery. Following this we will continue to BARCELONA, arriving in the late- afternoon. Note: In the winter months, from November to March, due to the shorter days, we will not visit the Monastery of Poblet in order to reach Montserrat in the daylight. Note: The guide will only travel on the train if the group is over 15 passengers.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Barcelona city tour. “Spanish Village” visit and evening transfer to Las Ramblas district. Today we will explore Barcelona, an impressive city right on the Mediterranean Sea. Starting by an informative city tour with a local expert (note: If the group has fewer than fifteen people, explanations can be given by our guide.) We will also visit the city’s historic central area with its Gothic neighbourhood dating back to the middle Ages. We will visit the area where the Olympic Games took place. We will also get the chance to see La Sagrada Familia Basilica, the masterpiece designed by the architect Gaudí. Following this, we include the entry ticket to visit ‘Poble Espanyol’ (meaning ‘Spanish Village’). This open-air architectural museum is situated in one of the most emblematic areas of Barcelona. Enjoy the Spanish craftsmanship and discover the architectural styles, traditions and folklore of the different regions that make up Spain. You will then have some free time to explore the city at your own leisure. In the evening we provide a transfer to Las Ramblas and the Plaza Catalunya area for dinner, where you can choose from a wide variety of restaurants. We will return to the hotel in the late evening.
After breakfast, Check out and Depart for airport for final departure to UAE. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
- Award Winning flights
- 4 Star hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 01 Local Lunch
- Madrid City tour
- Visit to Retiro Park
- Visit Las Ventas bullring
- Scenic visit of Sevilla
- Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens
- Boat trip along river Guadalquivir
- High speed train Seville - Zaragoza
- Monastery of Poblet
- Monastery of Montserrat
- Barcelona city tour
- Entry ticket to Poble Espanyol
- Evening transfer to Debod Temple, Plaza de España and Gran Vía in Madrid, Plaza de Oriente in Madrid , Albaicin in Granada , Historic center of Seville , Ramblas and Plaza de Catalunya in Barcelona
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||6999*|
|Cost per adult on single occupancy basis||8499*|
|Cost per child WITH bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||6220*|
|Cost per Infant (0 Years of age - 1.99 Years)||1500*|
- Free Visa *
DEPARTURE DATES 2022:
Mar.22: 05, 12, 19, 26
Apr.22: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
May.22: 07, 14, 21, 28
Jun.22: 04, 11, 18, 25
Jul.22: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
Aug.22: 06, 13, 20, 27
Sep.22: 03, 10, 17, 24
Oct.22: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
Nov.22: 05, 12, 19, 26
Dec.22: 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
Jan.23: 07, 14, 21, 28
Feb.23: 04, 11, 18, 25
Mar.23: 04, 11, 18, 25
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS (AT EXTRA COST):
Flamenco Night with Dinner at EUR 60 per person
Monastery of the Escorial at EUR 40 per person
Tablao Flamenco Zambra Gitana at EUR 30 per person
Artisic and Seville Cathedral at EUR 25 per person
Sevillian Night in Patio Sevilla at EUR 40 per person
Behind the footsteps of Picasso, Woody Allen. Walking through the gothic neighborhood and el born at EUR 35 per person
*Optional tours will be operated with minimum passengers requirements
Local Currency = Euros (EUR)
1 EUR = AED 4.32
*Please note that ROE (rate of exchange) will depend on the day of purchase.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Package is valid for specific dates (*Supplement may apply for peak dates).
- Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac, AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Covidshield, Covovax and Johnson & Johnson, Vaccination is must require for this tour*.
- Travelling from UAE to Spain, PCR Test is not required*
- Travelling from Spain to UAE, Negative COVID-19 PCR test result within the last 72 hours before arrival is required for aged 12 years & above.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- PCR Test Timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- Breakfast will be continental which includes tea, coffee, cereal, juice, bread, butter.
- Dinners are preset and A-la carte is not possible.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- In case of currency fluctuations of more than 3.00% or amendments in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to advice you a supplement cost.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside the city’s most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Prices are based on 4 star non-central hotels. We do not guarantee air-conditioned hotels.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Taxes shall be applicable (If any) by UAE government.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.