Amazing Thailand Tour Package
Amazing Thailand takes you through the exciting streets of Bangkok to its natural wildlife, culture and traditions towards the Coral's of Pattaya for a fun filled journey.
- Pattaya: Visit to Sri Racha Tiger zoo with Lunch, Alcazar Show, Coral Island Tour, Visit to Floating Market Pattaya Visit to Gems Gallery, Visit to Big Buddha Hill & Observatory Hill Point in Pattaya.
- Bangkok: City and Temple Tour of Bangkok, Full day Safari World and Marine Park
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Tour Manager
Welcome to the capital of Thailand - Bangkok! Upon arrival at Bangkok Airport, you will be met by our representative at the airport. Proceed to enjoy visit to Sri Racha Tiger Zoo with Lunch (approx. drive of 90 mins), you will discover the unique zoo of the region. Home to over 400 Royal Bengal tigers, you can feel the natural atmosphere and watch them in the tiger playground. Later proceed to Pattaya (approx. drive of 60 mins), which is Thailand's largest resort city. As a beach resort with city status, Pattaya has something for everyone. Most beach resorts rely on their natural surroundings; Pattaya makes an all-out attempt to provide the best of everything- recreation, entertainment, sightseeing and fun. On arrival in Pattaya, check into hotel. Later, this evening, you have a chance to enjoy a night of magic as you witness dazzling performances by transvestites. Get ready to be entertained in grand style by professional artists presenting creative impersonations through songs and tales accompanied by a fantastic modern sound and light system. Suitable for all age groups, the Alcazar Show is a marvelous extravaganza of music, dance and glitzy costume. Later, proceed for Dinner at an Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in Pattaya.
Post breakfast, set out to explore the fascinating Coral Island with Lunch. Coral Island is a lovely spot catering to all kinds of tourist. Whether you want to laze around on the island's soft white sand or you want to get livelier and play a few water sports. Post Lunch proceed to Pattaya Floating Market, Colorful market with traditional Thai crafts & produce sold from boats & waterfront shops.
Travelling Pattaya Floating Market is a 'Travelling Through Thailand in One Day Trip' is because the market has brought together the very unique parts - cultures, ways of life, food, products, cultural performance - of each region of Thailand including North, South, Central, Northeast. In addition, the market's landscape, infrastructure, construction, drawing, and design have been set up and designed truly depends on each region of Thailand - so tourists are able to identify the different and knowing which region of Thailand they are travelling through while they are in the market.
Later Evening is at your disposal to explore Pattaya on your own.
Overnight in Pattaya.
After breakfast, visit the Big Buddha hill & Observatory Hill Point in Pattaya. The Pratumnak or Big Buddha Hill observation point is one of the most famous photo view-points of all of Thailand! From this point you can overview the entire Pattaya Beach, including Walking Street, Beach Road, and Second Road, all the way up to Naklua. Free time for Lunch, Later drive to Bangkok, Bangkok offers to visitors not only the cosmopolitan amenities they would expect from other big cities, but also a unique treasure house of cultural attractions. Bangkok has a feast of attractions to offer, glittering Buddhist temples of great beauty, magnificent palaces, classical dance extravaganzas, numerous shopping centers and its people's way of life. On arrival in Bangkok, Evening enjoy shopping in Bangkok.
Overnight in Bangkok.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, prepare for some adventure and entertainment in Safari World and Marine Park - Thailand's greatest open-air zoo and Leisure Park. Whether it is an exciting safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness setting in the open zoo, an intimate encounter with the friendly dolphins and playful sea lions or an exhilarating fast-paced action stunt, spectacular Safari World has it all. A drive through the scenic Safari Park presents a unique opportunity for the closest encounter possible with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Today enjoy a delicious lunch at Safari World.
Overnight in Bangkok.
After breakfast, Check out and proceed to enjoy a Temple and City Tour of Bangkok. Bangkok takes great pride in a large number of fascinating temples around the capital. The major ones normally visited are Golden Buddha Temple & Reclining Buddha Temple/Marble Buddha Temple. Drop to the airport for final departure to UAE. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Thailand tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
|Description||Original Price||Offer price|
|Adult on Twin / Triple Sharing||AED TBA*||AED TBA*|
|Child with bed||AED TBA*||AED TBA*|
|Child no bed||AED TBA*||AED TBA*|
|Single Adult||AED TBA*||AED TBA*|
Hotel Accommodation Details
- 02 Night's accommodation at Citrus Grande Hotel - 4* or Similar in Pattaya
- 02 Night's accommodation at Mercure Bangkok Makkasan - 4* or Similar in Bangkok
POINTS TO BE NOTED:
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 15 full-paying passengers travelling Together. In the event that the group size is less than 15 passengers you will be given on Option of travelling on customized basis, by paying an additional supplement on seat in coach basis with local representatives to assist you. The services of a Local tour leader will be provided with a group of minimum 15 full-paying passengers.
- When the tour has less than 15 adults and is operated on a seat-in-coach basis, there will be instances where the driver acts as a guide as well.
- A person below 12 years is considered child and above 12 years, an adult.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use roll away beds or 2 queen size beds and the room size may be the same as a double room.
- Taxes shall be applicable (If any) by UAE government
- For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However all sightseeing & Inclusions will remain the same. On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- Surcharges due to Local Events applicable on certain departures.
- Passage for a pregnant woman will only be permitted before her 24th week of pregnancy at the time of sailing of the cruise. For the safety reasons Infants below 6 months of age may not be allowed onboard the cruise.