Asia Just For You
- Visit Coral Island – with private boat
- Orientation Tour of Pattaya
- Visit Nong Nooch Villa ge - tropical g ardens
- Art In Paradise
- Visit Pattaya Big Buddha Temple.
- Guided City & temple tour of Bangkok (Wat Pho and Wat Trimit).
- Safari -World and Marine Park. (Optional)
- Shopping at Local market.
- Visit Gems Gallery.
- City orientation tour of Putrajaya – the new administrative capital of Malaysia.
- Visit chocolate boutique
- Batu Caves – home to the leading Hindu Shrine in Malaysia.
- Guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur with photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers.
- Visit Malaysia’s National monument.
- One-way cable car ride to Genting Highlands.
- Visit Outdoor Theme park Genting Highlands.
- Panoramic Guided city tour of Singapore.
- Visit Merlion Park.
- Visit Chinese temple.
- Gardens by the Bay (Cloud Forest & Flower Dome)
- MBS Sky-park – located on world famous Marina Bay Sands Hotel (MBS).
- Sentosa Island – One Way Cable Car Ride, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum with 4D Marvel Show, Sky -helix or Wings Of Time)
- Visit Jurong Bird park (Optional)
“Sawadee” – Welcome to Thailand. Meet your Thomas Cook Tour Manager / local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. At Suvarnabhoomi Airport GATE 10C; At DMK airport Gate 1 ). Drive to Pattaya which lies about 1 20-kms southeast of Bangkok. C heck into your hotel and relax ( Standard Check in time after 1500Hrs ). Today evening enjoy the orientation tour of Pattaya.
Overnight in Pattaya.
Visit to NongNooch Village – The cultural delight of Pattaya. Visit Art In Paradise.
Today explore Coral Island ( subject to weather condition ). Take a private speedboat ride to the Island, En route we shall stop at a pontoon where you have an option of experiencing parasailing (on your own). Once we reach the Island here you can enjoy various water - sports activities like banana boat ride, jet ski, swimming in the tropica l water, etc. on your own expenses (Do not forget to carry your swimwear). This afternoon we will proceed to the famous Nong Nooch village – a traditional Thai village with beautiful tropical gardens. This evening visit one of the best photographic attraction – Art in Paradise.
NOTE: For activities of Coral island, it is important that guests are physically fit to travel in speed boats. If the Sea is very rough, Coastal guards can stop all water sport & beach activities. Overnight in Pattaya.
Today check out and proceed to the Pattaya hill to visit the view point and temple of lord Buddha at – Pattaya Big Buddha temple. Later proceed by road to ca pital city - Bangkok. Visit Gems Gallery. Later proceed for guided tour of Bangkok. Visit the “Wat Pho” also known as the Reclining Buddha temple. Visit ‘Wat Traimit’ the temple of the Golden Buddha.
Evening is free to explore the city Shopping areas of Bangkok.
Overnight in Bangkok
Today after breakfast day is free or join us on optional activity of the day to visit open Air Zoo of Safari World. And see interesting animal encounters at Marine Park.
Overnight in Bangkok
Note: On day 5 there will be a flight connection between Bangkok & KL. Luggage allowance per person is 15kg in check in bag, 5kg of Cabin bag per person.
Welcome to Malaysia. On arrival in Kuala Lumpur meet Thomas Cook Tour Manager / local representative outside the baggage hal l area at the airport. Proceed for a panoramic tour of Putrajaya. Putrajaya is designed as an intelligent Cyber city and the new federal government administrative centre. Later in the evening proceed for an exciting city tour of Kuala Lumpur – drive past t he National Mosque, photo stop at the Petronas twin towers, see the superb buildings at the Independence Square and Parliament House, photo stop at the King’s Palace – residence of the elected king of Malaysia. Visit cocoa boutique – a chance to buy Malays ian local chocolates.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Note: Depending on Flight arrival timings in KL, sightseeing can be shifted to next two days.
Today visit Malaysia’s National Monument. Drive to the Sky way cable car station for a scenic ride up to Genting Highlands (1760m altitude). It's pleasant & cool up there, carry warm clothing if required. Genting Highlands is an integrated hill resort. It is also referred as the City of Entertainment. Enjoy your free time at Outdoor theme park or try your luck at the only land-based casino of Malaysia - The SKY Casino of Genting Highlands. Later proceed to visit Batu Caves – a leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia. In order to reach to the caves, one must climb 272 steps.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
NOTE: Kindly take a note of prohibited items that are not to be carried in Singapore. At Singapore Immigration all bags will be scanned and checked before customs and immigration. No trolleys or Porters are available at this point & every guest needs to hand carry luggage through Singapore Customs.
All Guests have to fill up Singapore Landing card via an application called as SG Arrival. All visitors entering Singapore have to download an Application called Trace Together.
After early morning breakfast. Check-out and proceed towards Singapore by Road. Enroute enjoy Lunch at a local restaurant. Welcome to Singapore- The Lion City. Sit back in the comfort of your coach, as we drive you to the hotel. In the afternoon, check into your hotel and relax.
(Standard Check in time after 1500Hrs, early check in is subjected to supplement cost). The day is free for you to explore the bustling city of Singapore on your own. Tonight, enjoy a sumptu ous Indian Dinner at a local restaurant.
Overnight in Singapore. (B, D)
Today after breakfast at the hotel proceed for your guided city tour. Drive past the Suntec city, Parliament House, Supreme Court, City Hall, China Town and Little India. Visit Singapore Iconic statue at Merlion park. Visit Buddha Tooth relic temple, one of the most important place of worship for local Chinese in Singapore City. This afternoon proceed to Sentosa Island. Today you will experience one of the highlights of your tour Sentosa Island – The State of Fun with one -way Sentosa Cable Car. Then visit Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum, which is famous for making real life wax figures of famous personalities from across the world. Evening enjoy Wings of Time show OR Sky- Helix.
Overnight in Singapore
Visit Gardens by the Bay – Cloud Forest & Flower Dome. Visit Marina Bay Sands – Sky park.
Today after breakfast in the morning join us on Optional activity of Visit to Jurong Bird Park for an up -close encounter with some of our prettiest and rarest feathered friends. Other star attraction at this sprawling park includes the impressive Penguin Coast where you’ll find many species of these flightless birds. In the evening, Visit the Marina Bay Sands hotel to enjoy panoramic view of the city from MBS Sky Park. Today visit Gardens by the Bay – Cloud Forest & Flower Dome. Enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist. Experience breathtaking views surrounded by diverse vegetation ad hidden floral gems and learn about rare plants and their fast disappearing environment. Later visit the flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world. It replicates a mild, dry climate and features plants found in the Mediterranean a nd other semi -arid tropical regions.
Overnight in Singapore
Today after box breakfast/ breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Thomas Cook. (B)
June: 4, 11, 18, 25
July: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
August: 6, 13, 20, 27
Sept: 3, 10, 17, 24
Note: Surcharges may be applicable on few of the above departure dates. Please contact your local travel agent for information on Surcharge dates and prices.
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Ibis hotel or similar in Pattaya.
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Ibis hotel or similar in Bangkok.
- 02 nights’ accommodation Metro hotel/ Ibis hotel or similar in Kuala Lumpur.
- 03 nights’ accommodation Ibis hotel or similar in Singapore.
- Daily breakfast. (Except Day 1)
- 09 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners
Note : Packed lunches, if applicable, will be Jain/vegetarian (B – Breakfast/ L - Lunch/ LC - Lunch coupon/PL – Packed Lunch/ D – Dinner)
Currency used: Thailand: Thai Baht (THB)
Malaysia: Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
Singapore: Singapore Dollar (SGD)
Thailand – 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of IST
Malaysia & Singapore - 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of IST
TOUR COST (PER PERSON IN AED)
|Twin/ Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single Room||Infant|
|AED 3925||AED 3980||AED 3610||AED 2830||AED 5365||AED 0|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.• **As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
|Safari World & Marine Park||USD 40||USD 40|
|Jurong Bird Park||USD 45||USD 40|
ADD ON ONE MORE NIGHT IN SINGAPORE with Universal Studio Sea Aquarium - Optional
|Per person on Single occupancy||AED 925|
|Per Adult on Twin Sharing||AED 760|
|Per Adult on triple sharing||AED 760|
|Per Child with Bed||AED 725|
|Per Child No Bed||AED 705|
ITINERARY FOR OPTIONAL // ADD ON DAY
Today after breakfast at the hotel visit SEA Aquarium and Universal Studios Singapore – most visited movie-based Theme-park of Singapore.
Overnight in Singapore
(B, LC, D)
Today after breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Thomas Cook.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a professional & multilingual Thomas Cook Tour Manager/ local representative.(subjected to minimum 25 customers)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Supervised ART Test on day 1 in Singapore: Per person: SGD 25
- City Tax or Tourism tax at Hotel in Singapore.
- Optional Tours.
- Cruise Gratuity (applicable for cruise holidays)
- Govt Taxes & Service taxes as applicable.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Tips to guides, hotel waiters, drivers etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passenger other than those included in your itinerary.
- Single - entry Singapore visa.
- Single - entry Malaysia visa.
- Single - entry Thailand Visa. (at add – on cost)
The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.