- City orientation tour of Putrajaya – the new administrative capital of Malaysia.
- Visit chocolate boutique
- Batu Caves – home to the leading Hindu Shrine in Malaysia.
- Guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur with photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers.
- Visit Malaysia’s National monument.
- One-way cable car ride to Genting Highlands.
- Visit Outdoor Theme park Genting Highlands.
- Visit Sunway Lagoon Theme park.
- Visit Chinese Temple.
- Panoramic Guided city tour of Singapore.
- Visit Merlion Park.
- Visit Buddha Tooth Relic Chinese temple.
- Gardens by the Bay (Cloud Forest & Flower Dome)
- MBS Sky-park – located on world famous Marina Bay Sands Hotel (MBS).
- Sentosa Island – One Way Cable Car Ride, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum with 4D Marvel Show, Sky-helix or Wings Of Time)
- Free time for shopping
- Visit Jurong Bird park (Optional)
Kuala Lumpur City Tour.
Welcome to Malaysia. On arrival in Kuala Lumpur meet Thomas Cook Tour Manager / local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Proceed for a panoramic tour of Putrajaya. Putrajaya is designed as an intelligent Cyber city and the new federal government administrative center. Check into your hotel (Standard Check intime after 1500Hrs).
Later in the evening proceed for an exciting city tour of Kuala Lumpur – drive past the National Mosque, photo stop at the Petronas twin towers, see the superb buildings at the Independence Square and Parliament House, photo stop at the King’s Palace residence of the elected king of Malaysia. Visit Chinese temple. Visit cocoa boutique – a chance to buy Malaysian local chocolates. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Today visit Malaysia’s National Monument. Drive to the Sky way cable car station for a scenic ride up to Genting Highlands (1760m altitude). It's pleasant & cool up there, carry warm clothing if required. Genting Highlands is an integrated hill resort. It is also referred as the City of Entertainment. Enjoy your free time at Outdoor theme park or try your luck at the only land-based casino of Malaysia - The SKY Casino of Genting Highlands. Later proceed to visit Batu Caves – a leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia. In order to reach to the caves, one must climb 272 steps.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur .
(B, L, D)
Today after an early breakfast at the hotel check out and proceed to Sunway Lagoon . This morning enjoy fun filled day at one of the best known Theme Parks of Malaysia which offers nonstop fun & entertainment for adults and children – all in one place! Its an ideal Family theme park with many Rides, Slides, Wildlife encounters and attractions. (Remember to carry swimwear or Nylon clothing) (Lockers can be rented inside the theme park with a nominal fee).
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
(B, LC, D)
NOTE: Kindly take a note of prohibited items that are not to be carried in Singapore. At Singapore Immigrati on all bags will be scanned and checked before customs and immigration. No trolleys or Porters are available at this point & every guest needs to hand carry luggage through Singapore Customs.
All Guests have to fill up Singapore Landing card via an application called as SG Arrival. All visitors entering Singapore have to download an Application called Trace Together.
After early morning breakfast. Check -out and proceed towards Singapore by Road. Enroute enjoy Lunch at a local restaurant. Welcome to Singapore - The Lion City. Sit back in the comfort of your coach, as we drive you to the hotel. In the afternoon, check into your hotel and relax. (Standard Check in time after 1500Hrs, early check in is subjected to supplement cost). The day is free for you to explore the bustling city of Singapore on your own. Tonight, enjoy a sumptuous Indian Dinner at a local restaurant.
Overnight in Singapore.
Today after breakfast at the hotel proceed for your guided city tour. Drive past the Suntec city, Parliament House, Supreme Court, City Hall, China Town and Little India. Visit Singapore Iconic statue at Merlion Park. Visit Buddha Tooth relic temple, one of the most important place of worship for local Chinese in Singapore City. This afternoon proceed to Sentosa Island. Today you will experience one of the highlights of your tour Sentosa Island – The State of Fun with one -way Sentosa Cable Car. Then visit Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum, which is famous for making real life wax figures of famous personalities from across the world. Evening enjoy Wings of Time show OR Sky- Helix.
Overnight in Singapore
Today after breakfast in the morning join us on an exciting day to Visit Jurong Bird Park for an up-close encounter with some of our prettiest and rarest feathered friends. Other star attraction at this sprawling park includes the impressive Penguin Coast where you’ll find many species of these flightless birds. In the evening, Visit the Marina Bay Sands hotel to enjoy panoramic view of the city from MBS Sky Park. Today visit Gardens by the Bay – Cloud Forest & Flower Dome. Enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist. Experience breath -taking views surrounded by diverse vegetation ad hidden f loral gems and learn about rare plants and their fast - disappearing environment. Later visit the flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world. It replicates a mild, dry climate and features plants found in the Mediterranean and other semi -arid tropical regions.
Overnight in Singapore.
Today after box breakfast/ breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Thomas Cook. (B)
June: 7, 14, 21, 28
July: 5, 12, 19, 26
August: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Sept: 6, 13, 20, 27
Note: Surcharges may be applicable on few of the above departure dates. Please contact your local travel agent for information on Surcharge dates and prices.
- 03 night accommodation Ramada hotel/ Impiana Hotel or similar in Kuala Lumpur.
- 03 night accommodation Grand Copthorne hotel/ Holiday Inn or similar in Singapore.
- Daily breakfast. (Except Day 1)
- 05 basic Indian Jain/vegetarian lunches. (Includes 02 Meal coupon)
- 06 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non -vegetarian dinners
Note : Packed lunches, if applicable, will be Jain/vegetarian
(B – Breakfast/ L - Lunch/ LC - Lunch coupon/PL – Packed Lunch/ D – Dinner)
Currency used: Singapore: Singapore Dollar
Malaysia: Malaysian Ringgit
Singapore: Singapore & Malaysia - 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of IST.
TOUR COST (PER PERSON IN AED)
|Twin/ Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single Room||Infant|
|AED 4440||AED 4440||AED 4385||AED 3330||AED 6090||AED 0|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.• **As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
ADD ON ONE MORE NIGHT IN SINGAPORE with Universal Studio & SEA Aquarium - Optional
|Per person on Single occupancy||AED 1190|
|Per Adult on Twin Sharing||AED 900|
|Per Adult on triple sharing||AED 900|
|Per Child with Bed||AED 900|
|Per Child No Bed||AED 815|
EXTENSION NIGHT // ADD ON NIGHT ITINERARY
Today after breakfast at the hotel visit SEA Aquarium and Universal Studios Singapore – most visited movie -based Theme -park of Singapore.
Overnight in Singapore
(B, LC, D)
Today after breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Thomas Cook.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a professional & multilingual Thomas Cook Tour Manager/ local representative.(subjected to minimum 25 customers)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- RTPCR Test and Rapid tests to be done as per local country regulations
- City Tax or Tourism tax at Hotel in Thailand/ Malaysia/ Singapore.
- Single entry Thailand visa or Thailand visa fee charge by the cruise is not included.
- Visa charges for NRI passengers.
- Cruise Gratuity (applicable for cruise holidays)
- Cost of deviation will be advised on confirmation of the deviation date, in case you want to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure.
- The tour cost does not include POE charges, porterage and passport charges.
- Govt Taxes & Service taxes as applicable.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Tips to guides, hotel waiters, drivers etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passenger other than those included in your itinerary.
- Single - entry Singapore visa.
- Single - entry Malaysia visa.
The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.