- Guided city tour of Putrajaya.
- Visit KL Tower Observation Deck.
- Visit Batu Caves.
- Visit Thean Hou Temple.
- Guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur with Cocoa Factory
- Full day tour of Genting with one way cable car ride
- Visit Outdoor Theme park Genting Highlands.
- Visit Sunway Lagoon Theme park.
- Guided city tour of Singapore.
- Visit Gardens by the Bay Cloud Forest & Flower Dome.
- Visit MBS Sky-park – located on world famous Marina Bay Sands Hotel (MBS).
- Sentosa Island – One Way Cable Car Ride, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum with 4D Marvel Show, Bollywood Avenue. Visit Sky Helix & Wings Of Time.
- Visit Universal Studios & SEA Aquarium.
Guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur. Visit KL Tower Observation deck.
Welcome to Malaysia. On arrival in Kuala Lumpur meet local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Proceed for guided city tour of Putrajaya. Check into your hotel (Standard Check- in time after 1500Hrs). Later in the evening proceed for an exciting city tour of Kuala Lumpur – drive past the National Mosque, photo stop at the Petronas twin towers, see the superb buildings at the Independence Square and Parliament House, photo stop at the King’s Palace – residence of the elected king of Malaysia. Afterwards visit to KL Tower.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur (D)
Today after buffet breakfast, drive to the Sky way cable car station for a scenic ride up to Genting Highlands (1760m altitude). Genting Highlands is an integrated hill resort. Enjoy your visit at Outdoor Theme Park of Genting Highlands. Later proceed to visit Batu Caves – a leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur (B, L, D)
Today after buffet breakfast proceed to Sunway Lagoon. This morning enjoy fun filled day at one of the best known Theme Parks of Malaysia which offers nonstop fun & entertainment for adults and children – all in one place! (Remember to carry swimwear or Nylon clothing) (Lockers can be rented inside the theme park on your own with a nominal fee). Visit Thean Hou temple dedicated to Thean Hou, a patron goddess of the Hainanese community believed to watch over fishermen. Later enjoy free time for shopping.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. (B, LC, D)
NOTE: Kindly take a note of prohibited items that are not to be carried in Singapore. At Singapore Immigration all bags will be scanned and checked before customs and immigration. No trolleys or Porters are available at this point & every guest needs to hand carry luggage through Singapore Customs.(https://www.customs.gov.sg/individuals/going- throughcustoms/arrival/prohibited-and-controlled-goods)
All Guests have to fill up Singapore Landing card via an application called as SG Arrival.
It is highly advisable to carry an international activated mobile number & an international activated credit card.
Welcome to Singapore- The Lion City. Sit back in the comfort of your coach, as we drive you to the hotel by road. In the afternoon, check into your hotel and relax. (Standard Check in time after 1500Hrs, early check in is subjected to supplement cost). Evening enjoy Wings of Time show.
Overnight in Singapore. (D)
Today after breakfast at the hotel check-out and visit Universal Studios Singapore – most visited movie based Theme-park of Singapore. Visit the S.E.A. Aquarium and discover more than 100,000 marine animals. Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant and check-in to your hotel and relax.
Overnight in Singapore (B, LC, D)
Visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum with 4D Marvel Show & Bollywood Avenue. Visit Sky Helix. Visit Gardens by the Bay – Cloud Forest & Flower Dome.
Today after breakfast proceed for your guided city tour. Drive past the Suntec city, Parliament House, Supreme Court, City Hall, China Town and Little India. Visit Singapore Iconic statue at Merlion Park. Later proceed to Sentosa Island with one-way Sentosa Cable Car. Visit the Sky Helix. Then Visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, 4D marvel show & Bollywood Avenue. Today visit Gardens by the Bay – Cloud Forest & Flower Dome. Visit the Marina Bay Sands hotel to enjoy panoramic view of the city from MBS Sky Park.
Overnight in Singapore (B, L, D)
Today after box breakfast/ breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated.
Return home with wonderful memories of your tour.
|April||03, 10, 17, 24|
|May||01, 08, 15, 22, 29|
|June||05, 12, 19, 26|
|JULY||03, 10, 17, 24, 31|
|AUGUST||07, 14, 21, 28, 29|
|SEPTEMBER||04, 11, 18, 25|
Note: Surcharges may be applicable on few of the above departure dates. Please contact your local travel agent for information on Surcharge dates and prices.
Tour Cost in AED PER PERSON
|Twin/Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single Room||Infant|
|AED 5365||AED 5365||AED 4255||AED 2960||AED 7030||AED 0|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**Age criteria to be considered as child is ( between 2- 11.99 yrs) & for infant is ( below 1.99 yrs)
- 03 night accommodation Ramada hotel/ Impiana Hotel or similar in Kuala Lumpur.
- 01 nights’ accommodation Village Hotel or similar in Singapore.
- 02 nights’ accommodation Holiday Inn or similar in Singapore.
- Daily breakfast. (Except Day 1)
- 05 Indian Jain/ vegetarian / non-vegetarian lunches. (Includes 02 Meal coupon)
- 06 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners
Note: Packed lunches, if applicable, will be Jain/vegetarian
(B – Breakfast/ L- Lunch/ LC- Lunch coupon/PL – Packed Lunch/ D – Dinner)
- Enjoy Coconut water / Tea / Coffee at Batu Caves
- Enjoy Tea / Coffee enroute Singapore.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Services of a professional & multilingual THOMAS COOK Tour Manager/ local representative. (subjected to minimum 25 customers)
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Cost of Any international & domestic flights.
- Cost of Visa ,PCR test & overseas insurance
- The cost of deviation, in case you want to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure.
- City Tax or Tourism tax at Hotel in Thailand/ Malaysia/ Singapore.
- Single entry Thailand visa or Thailand visa fee charge by the cruise is not included.
- Visa charges for NRI passengers.
- Cruise Gratuity (applicable for cruise holidays)
- Cost of deviation will be advised on confirmation of the deviation date, in case you want to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Tips to guides, hotel waiters, drivers etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passenger other than those included in your itinerary.
- Single-entry Singapore visa.
- Single-entry Malaysia visa.
It is compulsory to hold a hard copy of Visa Paper (In case of E visa)
- Many hotels in Asia have only Twin beds. Double bed will mostly be Queen size and not King size.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- As a 3rd adult person in a triple room, most hotels use roll away beds or 2 queen size beds and the room size may be the SAME as a Twin/ double room. ( Hence we also strongly suggest you to upgrade Triple into 2 separate rooms during booking)
- Average standard room size in south East Asia is 15 - 18 square meter.
- Standard Check in time 1500 hrs; Standard check out time 1200hrs. Early Check in & late Checkout is subjected to availability and at an extra Cost. Adjoining room’s requests are subjected to availability during Check In.
- All hotels rooms booked for group are Standard category. Getting a double room or a twin room is subjected to availability of the same in Hotel during check in.
- All selected hotels on above tour, serve breakfast which is a combination of continental & local dishes as per hotel standard. Indian meals will be provided during Lunches & Dinners as per itinerary.
- Most hotels have Centralized Air Conditioners which is set at a specific temperature for entire property. Restaurants & Sightseeing attractions are mostly naturally ventilated.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Asia such as Air Show, music festivals, sports championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- During certain dates stay may be split in two hotels
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Most of your journey in Asia is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In most of cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full-paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given on option of travelling on FIT basis, by paying an additional supplement on seat in coach basis with local representatives to assist you.
- Passengers can request for a direct flight from the hub city, by paying a supplement cost.
- When the tour has less than 25 adults and is operated on a seat-in-coach basis, there will be instances where the driver acts as a guide as well.
- Tap water is portable in Singapore, approved by local govt body.
- Health is of Paramount importance for all Tourists opting for this tour. It is important that every individual tourists to get their health examination done by Family physician before Travelling. Above tour includes walking at many sightseeing locations.
- If a Traveller requires wheel chair, this has to be carried by individual from home city/ country.
- For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However, all sightseeing & inclusions will remain the same. On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- Tipping is not kept compulsory on your tour; although we appreciate your gesture of tipping to Guides, Drivers, Hotel staff etc.
- Carry passport, Travel document, Visa at all times during the tour.
- Entire Tour Program is designed & pre planned with various appointments and schedule, hence we strongly urge you to always be in time for smooth conduct of group tour. For those who repeatedly delay group departures, will be responsible to join the group by own transportation arrangements.
- Carry an umbrella and wear comfortable footwear during the tour. Advisable to carry a swim wear or nylon clothing & slippers/ Sandals for Beach locations & water theme parks if any. Casino dress code for men – Full shirt, Pant & covered footwear.
- Weather in South East Asia is warm and Humid throughout the year with unpredictable monsoon showers.
- International Debit/ Credit cards/ Currency cards are not accepted everywhere, but only at selected shops in Thailand/Malaysia/Singapore. Local currency in Cash (THB/MYR/SGD) accepted over counters at all locations. Money exchange is available at Airports and city center shopping areas.
- Tips & Optional can only be paid in Cash.
- Advisable to carry universal charging adaptors in South East Asia.
- Few rides inside Theme Park, Cable car ride, Wings of Time etc. are operated subject to weather conditions, & Maintenance schedule.