Astonish Azerbaijan – Summer Tour 2022
Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan - It's famed for its medieval walled old city, which contains the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, a vast royal complex, and the iconic stone Maiden Tower.
- Immerse yourself in the history and future of Baku
- Make cherishable memories in Azerbaijan
- 4* Star hotel with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Accommodation & Meals
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare on Air Arabia (Ex – Sharjah) or Similar
- 03 night’s accommodation at Shah Palace / Holiday Inn – 4* or Similar in Baku
- Daily breakfast
- Half day Baku City tour
- Return airport transfers
- All transfers & tours are on sharing basis (a closed group with social distancing is maintained)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE & PCR Test at local destination
- Entrance Fees & Optional sightseeing’s
- Tips, porterage & Professional guide escort
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
On arrival, meet local representative at Baku Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). The rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Baku
After breakfast, today enjoy Baku City tour
Inner City called Icheri Shahar by locals, Shirvanshah’s Palace described by UNESCO as “one of the pearls of Azerbaijan architecture” was built in the 15th Century (Divankhana, Keygubad Mosque, The Mausoleum, The Palace Mosque, The Palace Bathhouse), Maiden Tower- called Giz Galasi by locals, is in the UNESCO World Heritage List. The Azerbaijan Carpet Museum -weaving art of Azerbaijan. Baku Funicular conveniently lets you off at Daghustu Park, the landscaped terraces of which overlook the Bay of Baku and give the best view over the city.
Overnight at the hotel in Baku
After breakfast, the day is free at leisure. You can take optional tour of Gabala OR Gobustan and Absheron.
Overnight at the hotel in Baku
After breakfast, Check out (1100hrs) and transfer to Baku Airport
- Direct Flights to Baku
- 4 Star Hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Baku City tour
- Return airport transfers
- COVID – 19 Travel Insurance Included
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||2,099|
|Cost per child WITH bed (6 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||1,800|
|Cost per child NO bed (2 years of age to 5.99 Years of age)||1,400|
|Cost per Infant (0 Years of age - 1.99 Years)||700|
*Supplement shall apply during Peak dates such as EID Holidays & Summer School Holiday Break.
- Free Travel Insurance
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS (AT EXTRA COST):
Gabala tour OR Gobustan and Absheron - Price available on request
Local Currency = Azerbaijani Manat (AZN)
1 USD = AZN 1.70
1 AED = AZN 0.46
*Please note that ROE (rate of exchange) will depend on the day of purchase.
|Booking Deposit Fees||AED 1500.00 per person. Non-refundable deposit. (Upon booking form filled)|
|Second Payment||50% of the balance amount including extras booked .(45 days before departure or with visa submission whichever comes first )|
|Final Payment||100% of Tour cost including all additional services. (35 days before departure date)|
|45 days or more prior to departure||Forfeit deposit fees|
|44 days -31days to departure||40% of the tour price paid|
|30 days – 15 days to departure||50% for all services paid|
|14 days & less||100% for all services paid|
|Optional Tours / Extras||Non Refundable|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Travelling from UAE to Azerbaijan, Negative COVID-19 PCR test result, taken within 72 hours from the flight departure time. Children under the age of 1 are exempt from the test and also Passengers above 18 years of age must also provide COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- Travelling from Azerbaijan to UAE
Vaccinated passengers arriving into the UAE:
Vaccinated passengers who have taken complete dosage of any approved covid-19 vaccine are no longer required to conduct a PCR test prior to departure provided that they present a vaccination certificate with QR code. Passengers are no longer required to conduct Rapid PCR test at the airport 6 hours prior to departure. Children below 12 years are exempt from the test.
Non- vaccinated passengers arriving into the UAE:
Non-vaccinated passengers are required to conduct a covid-19 PCR test within 48 hours prior to departure. Passengers who have recently recovered from a past covid-19 infection can present a recovery certificate and will be exempt from the test. All passengers are no longer required to conduct Rapid PCR test at the airport 6 hours prior to departure. Children below 12 years are exempt from the test.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- PCR Test Timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- Package is valid for specific dates (*Supplement may apply for peak dates)
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- The UAE Residence must be valid for 125 days from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.