Discover Armenia – Summer Tour 2022
Join us on short tour to Armenia of 4 days where you enjoy fulfilled day in “Pink City” of Yerevan with a photo stop at Lake Swan, open air museum and view Geghard Monastery which is built in 13th Century.
- Unbelievable fulfilled day in Yerevan city with photo stops or visits to most visited places
- Make cherishable memories at Yerevan
- 4* Star hotel with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Accommodation & Meals
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare on Air Arabia (Ex – Sharjah) or Similar
- 03 night’s accommodation at Dave Hotel – 4* or Similar in Yerevan
- Daily breakfast
- Yerevan City Tour / Garni / Geghard
- Entrance fee to sightseeing places
- 1 bottle of water complimentary in the car
- English speaking driver escort during sightseeing & transfers
- All transfers & tours are on sharing basis (a closed group with social distancing is maintained)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE & at local destination
- Tips and porterage
- Professional guide escort
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional sightseeing’s
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
On arrival, meet local representative at Yerevan Airport and transfer to hotel. Check into hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Yerevan.
After breakfast, start exploring Yerevan which is also named “Pink City” for buildings with pink color which gives the stone “tufa”. It’s an old and ancient city therewith considered also a modern and splendid city. Start your tour from Republic Square which was build 1950s by the project of Tamanian 20 years of after his death. Walking through the Northern Avenue, which is the modern part of the capital and considers to be the heart of Yerevan. Afterwards we are next to Opera House and Swan Lake where we can have photo stop. Continue to Cascade monument which is an open-air museum. Climbing up the stairs you will enjoy the fascinating view of Yerevan. Walking through memorial park and stop by the Mother Armenia Monument. Departure to Geghard Monastery (13th c.) – a monastery which is hewn out from a cave. The monastery had been originally named Ayrivank meaning "the Monastery of the Cave". The name commonly used for the monastery today, Geghard, or more fully Geghardavank meaning "the Monastery of the Spear". The monastery is also included in the UNESCO World Heritage list. Continue our journey to Garni Pagan Temple from 1st c. The temple was built by Armenia King Tiridates and was dedicated to the God of Sun Mithra. Garni is the only Hellenistic temple existing nowadays in Armenia. The stairs of the temple are made huge and high which means that every human being climbing up the stairs is condescending to God of Sun. Participation to the ritual of preparing lavash (UNESCO Heritage from 2014), the most popular bread in Armenia by the inhabitants of the village of Garni (the lavash bread of Garni is famous and the best in Armenia).
Overnight at the hotel in Yerevan. Meal: Breakfast
After breakfast, the day is free at leisure or you can take optional tour of Day excursion to Tsaghkadzor & Lake Sevan we will visit the 13th century Ketcharis monastery in the ski resort town Tsakhadzor. Afterwards we will continue towards the ski resort and, in case of desire, go up the Teghenis Mountain with a chair lift from where a beautiful panorama opens up over the whole region. After Teghenis we will begin the discovery of the wonders of Lake Sevan. There will be a stop on Lake Sevan "a piece of sky fallen on the mountains", located 1900 m above sea level, one of the highest freshwater lakes in the world and we will visit the peninsula from which opens a splendid view of the lake. Rest in the caffé on the Lake Sevan and taste Armenian coffee and sweet “phaklava”. Before returning to Yerevan, a boat trip on the shimmering waters of Lake Sevan. Return to Yerevan.
Overnight at the hotel in Yerevan.
After breakfast, Check out (1100 hrs) and transfer to Yerevan Airport
- Direct Flights to Yerevan
- 4 Star Hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Yerevan City tour, Garni & Geghard Monastery
- Entrance Tickets
- Return airport transfers
- COVID–19 Travel Insurance Included
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||1,999|
|Cost per child WITH bed (6 years of age to 11 Years of age)||1,800|
|Cost per child NO bed (2 years of age to 5.99 Years of age)||1,400|
|Cost per Infant (0 Years of age - 1.99 Years)||700|
*Supplement shall apply during Peak dates such as EID Holidays & Summer School Holiday Break.
- Free Travel Insurance
- Free Participation to the ritual of preparing Lavash
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS (AT EXTRA COST):
Full day Excursion to Tsaghkadzor & Lake Sevan at USD 65 per person
Local Currency = Armenian Dram (AMD)
1 USD = AMD 520.65
1 AED = AMD 142.00
*Please note that ROE (rate of exchange) will depend on the day of purchase.
|Booking Deposit Fees||AED 1500.00 per person. Non-refundable deposit. (Upon booking form filled)|
|Second Payment||50% of the balance amount including extras booked .(45 days before departure or with visa submission whichever comes first )|
|Final Payment||100% of Tour cost including all additional services. (35 days before departure date)|
|45 days or more prior to departure||Forfeit deposit fees|
|44 days -31days to departure||40% of the tour price paid|
|30 days – 15 days to departure||50% for all services paid|
|14 days & less||100% for all services paid|
|Optional Tours / Extras||Non Refundable|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Travelling from UAE to Armenia, PCR Test - Passengers can choose to conduct the PCR test before the flight departure or after arrival at the airport. Passengers opting for test on arrival would be required to self-isolate themselves until getting the test results. Passengers wishing to avoid the self-isolation should get themselves tested within 72 hours of the flight arrival time and present the negative report at the time of check-in. The test report must be in English or Russian language. Children below 7 years of age are exempt from the test.
Exemption for vaccinated passengers:
Vaccinated passengers are exempted from the requirement of pre-departure PCR test.
For vaccination which require two doses, passenger can avail the exemption after 14 days of taking the last dose. For vaccinations which require one dose, passenger can avail the exemption after 28 days of taking the dose.
- Travelling from Armenia to UAE, Vaccinated passengers arriving into the UAE:
Vaccinated passengers who have taken complete dosage of any approved covid-19 vaccine are no longer required to conduct a PCR test prior to departure provided that they present a vaccination certificate with QR code. Passengers are no longer required to conduct Rapid PCR test at the airport 6 hours prior to departure. Children below 12 years are exempt from the test.
Non- vaccinated passengers arriving into the UAE:
Non-vaccinated passengers are required to conduct a covid-19 PCR test within 48 hours prior to departure. Passengers who have recently recovered from a past covid-19 infection can present a recovery certificate and will be exempt from the test. All passengers are no longer required to conduct Rapid PCR test at the airport 6 hours prior to departure. Children below 12 years are exempt from the test.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- PCR Test Timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- Package is valid for specific dates (*Supplement may apply for peak dates)
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English (If Required).
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.