East Coast of Canada
- Guided City Tour.
- Visit the CN Tower observatory.
- Enjoy the Niagara Falls onboard the ‘Hornblower’ cruise.
- Visit to Skylon Tower
- Enjoy the 1000 Islands Cruise.
- Orientation Tour.
- Guided City Tour.
- Guided City Tour
- Visit to Montmorency Falls.
Welcome to Toronto. On arrival, your THOMAS COOK tour manager / local representative will be waiting outside the baggage hall to welcome you. Later proceed to your hotel on your own and check-in. Thereafter the day is free to explore the city on your own.
Overnight in Toronto.
(D) Note: The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1500 hrs.
Today, on a guided city tour of Toronto - see distinctive landmarks such as the City Hall, Queens Park, Chinatown and the University of Toronto. Later, visit the CN Tower Observatory – one of the world’s tallest freestanding structures. Later, we drive to Niagara Falls. Here, go on the ‘Hornblower Cruise’ to get a close- up experience of the magnificent Niagara Falls. (Due to weather conditions, the ‘Hornblower Cruise’ operates only from the last week of May). Later, visit the Skylon Tower Observatory, the tallest structure that overlooks the falls, both from the American and the Canadian side.
Overnight in Niagara.
Today, we drive to Kingston to enjoy a cruise to the famous 1000 Islands. Experience the heart of the 1000 Islands, majestic castles and whispers of a thousand legends, as you cruise the breathtaking 1000 Islands. Later, drive to Ottawa the capital city of Canada.
Overnight in Ottawa.
Today, see the Parliament Hill, residence of the Prime Minister, Rideau Canal and many more sites on the orientation tour of Ottawa. Later, drive to Montreal. On arrival proceed for a guided city tour, visit Mount Royal Park, and drive around Old Port, St. Joseph Oratory, Notre Dame Basilica and many more sites.
Overnight in Montreal.
Today, we proceed on our full-day excursion to Quebec City. On our guided tour we drive through the Upper and Lower Towns and see the Parliament Buildings, the Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, the Place d’Armes and Quebec National Assembly. Later, we visit the beautiful Montmorency Falls, which is 30 meters higher than the famous Niagara Falls.
Today, proceed to the airport on your own as your memorable tour with Thomas Cook comes to an end. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
June: 7, 21
July: 5, 19
- 01 Overnight in Hotel Monte Carlo Inn or similar in Toronto.
- 01 Overnight at Sheraton on the falls or similar in Niagara.
- 01 night in Four Points by Sheraton Gatineau or similar in Ottawa.
- 02 Night in Courtyard Marriott Montreal Airport or similar in Montreal.
- Enjoy daily Buffet Breakfast. (Breakfast includes breads, butter, Jam, Fruit, Juice, Cereal, Tea, Coffee, Milk and Hot Eggs)
- 05 Basic Indian Vegetarian/ Non Vegetarian/ Jain Dinners
***Due to Covid-19 situation, most of the hotels in Canada are still not serving regular breakfast. Depending on the rules of each state, some of the hotels may have plated / Go n Grab Breakfast service at the hotels.
Tour Price (per person in AED)
|East Coast of Canada (Value Tour - 06 Days)|
|Start City: Toronto | End City: Montreal|
|Rooming||Offer Price||Internal Air Tickets||Total Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||13005||0||13005|
|CHILD WITH BED||16575||0||16575|
High Season Surcharge (per person in AED)
|Surcharge||Departure Date||Twin / Triple||Single||Child|
|Land||25th May to 30th Sept||AED 185||AED 370||AED 56|
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
Sightseeing, Excursions, Meals and Accommodation as per above mentioned itinerary.Meals:
Dinners would consist of: 2 Veg Dishes, 1 Non Veg Dish, 1 Lentil, Rice, Naans, Salad, Yogurt, Accompaniments and 1 Dessert.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tips to local guides, drivers, hotel waiters of USD 07 per person per day for the duration of the tour to be paid to the Tour Manager on day 01 of the tour.
- Baggage handling fees for additional check-in baggage and any additional sectors for internal flights.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket (presently calculated 01st November 2021).
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges if any and other applicable taxes will be extra.
- Arrival and Departure airport transfers.
- Multiple – entry USA visa.
The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- As a third person in a Triple room, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided.
- Internal flights would be via flights with one stop.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air- conditioned coach.
- Services of our Thomas Cook Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2021).
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
- On certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your sales representative for final details.
- Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
- In some cities, there is a possibility that you may have to wait at the airport (in the terminal as would have been informed to you before departure by your booking office) for multiple flight arrivals/departures of different groups.
PRE & POST-TOUR ACCOMMODATION: (Toronto / Montreal)
|TWIN/TRIPLE SHARE||SINGLE OCCUPANCY||CHILD W/O BED|
|CAD 280||CAD 440||CAD 180|
(All the above rates are approximate and per person per night on room-only basis.)
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2021). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Thomas Cook will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Thomas Cook (I) Ltd will not be liable for the same
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice
- Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- For all Joining Direct/deviating clients, there would be airport transfers.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.