East USA for All
- Guided city tour.
- Scenic cruise to the Statue of Liberty.
- Visit to Times Square.
- Chance to visit One World Trade Centre Observatory.
- Guided city tour of Washington, D.C.
- Visit the famous Smithsonian Air & Space museum.
- Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Enjoy the ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat ride OR ‘Niagara Scenic Trolley’
Welcome to New York. On arrival, proceed to your hotel on your own and check-in. Thereafter the day is free to explore the city on your own.
Overnight in New Jersey.
Note: The standard check-in time is after 1500 hrs. In case of late arrival of flight, packed dinner will be provided.
Today, take a cruise to Liberty Island to view the magnificent “Statue of Liberty”. Next, you have a chance to visit the ‘One World Trade Centre’ Observatory – the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, from where we get panoramic views of New York City. Next, proceed on a guided city tour of Manhattan, drive past Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, United Nations Headquarters, Trump Towers, Central Park and many more sites. Later, visit the Times Square.
Overnight in New Jersey.
Today, we drive to Washington D.C. On arrival proceed for a guided tour of this historic city. See the U.S. Capitol hill; White House, the residence of the President of USA; the Korean and Lincoln memorials and many more sights on your tour. Later, visit the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, a center of history and science of aviation and spaceflight.
Overnight in Washington, D.C.
Today, after checkout proceed to visit the Hershey’s Chocolate World a place to experience the chocolate adventure. Next, proceed towards the Niagara Falls - one of the natural wonders of the world.
Overnight in Buffalo.
After breakfast, we take you to Niagara Falls to enjoy boat ride aboard the ‘Maid of The Mist’. (Due to weather conditions, this ride usually operates after the last week of May. We offer the ‘Niagara Scenic Trolley’ instead, for all tourists visiting the falls prior to the commencement of this ride).
Overnight in Buffalo
Today, proceed to the airport on your own as your memorable tour comes to an end. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
Tour Price (per person in AED)
|East USA for All (Budget Tour - 06 Days)|
|Start City: New York | End City: Buffalo|
|Rooming||Brochure Price||Discount||Internal Air Tickets||Total Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||3700||185||0||3515|
|CHILD WITH BED||4255||185||0||4070|
OPTIONAL TOUR COST (PER PERSON IN USD)
|OPTIONAL TOUR||ADULT (USD)||CHILD (USD)|
|One World Trade Center Observatory||USD 45||USD 40|
All optional tours will have to be booked and paid to your Thomas Cook Tour Manager or representative on day 01 of the tour. All payments to be made in US dollars only (Credit cards not accepted)
May: 12, 26
June: 9, 16, 23
July: 14, 21, 28
August: 11, 25
- 02 nights at Hotel APA Hotel Woodbridge or similar in New Jersey.
- 01 night at Hotel Comfort Inn Shady Grove / Sleep Inn Rockville or similar in Washington, D.C
- 02 night at Hotel Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott or similar in Buffalo
- Daily Buffet Breakfast. (Breakfast includes breads, butter, Jam, Fruit, Juice, Cereal, Tea, Coffee, Milk and Hot Eggs)
- 05 Indian Jain/ vegetarian / Non vegetarian dinners.
***Due to Covid-19 situation, most of the hotels in USA are still not serving regular breakfast. Depending on the rules of each state, some of the hotels may have plated / Go n Grab Breakfast service at the hotels.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Sightseeing, excursions and accommodation as per above mentioned itinerary.
- Lunches and Dinners would consist of: 2 Veg Dishes, 1 Non Veg Dish, 1 Lentil, Rice, Naans, Salad, Yogurt, Accompaniments and 1 Dessert.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tips to local guides, drivers, hotel waiters of USD 07 per person per day for the duration of the tour to be paid to the Tour Manager on day 01 of the tour.
- Taxes as payable extra
- Baggage handling fees for additional check-in baggage and any additional sectors for internal flights
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2022)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porter age, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Other applicable taxes will be extra.
- Arrival and Departure airport transfers.
- Multiple-entry USA visa
The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with the consulates or embassy nearest to you or travel agent for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
PRE & POST-TOUR ACCOMMODATION: (New Jersey/ Buffalo)
|TWIN/TRIPLE SHARE||SINGLE OCCUPANCY||CHILD W/O BED|
|USD 200||USD 300||USD 130|
(All the above rates are approximate and per person per night on a room-only basis.)
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- As a third person in a Triple room, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided.
- Internal flights would be via flights with one stop.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air- conditioned coach.
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour (not included on add-on cruise).
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2022).
- Child rate applies after two full paying adults in the same cabin.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
- Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
- In some cities, there is a possibility that you may have to wait at the airport (in the terminal as would have been informed to you before departure by your booking office) for multiple flight arrivals/departures of different groups
- Group departures will be operated in Co-operation with Thomas Cook India Ltd & SOTC Travel Ltd.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the tour cost
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2022). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Thomas Cook Ltd will not be held responsible for the same
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms/coach/cabin during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Thomas Cook (I) Ltd will not be liable for the same
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice
- Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.