Enchanting East Europe
- Guided city tour
- Entrance to Little Berlin City.
- Visit Pergamon Museum
- Guided City Tour
- Guided city tour
- Entrance to the Prague Castle included
- Visit the grand St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague
- Golden lane
- Historic Tram Experience
- Freetime to Explore town
- Horse Carriage ride
- Guided City Tour
- Visit Wieliczka Salt mines
- Auschwitz concentration camp
- Ride on Gubalowka Funicular
- Mini train ride in Bratislava
- Walking Guided Tour
- Guided city tour
- Visit Schonbrunn Palace with Audio guides
- Guided city tour
- Enjoy the Danube river cruise
- Hungarian Horsemanship show
On arrival check into your hotel on your own any time after 1500 hrs
Overnight in Berlin
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. We may have to proceed directly for dinner or Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
+ Day 2 - Guided tour of Berlin – See the Berlin Wall – Visit Alexander Platz – Visit Pergamon Museum
Today, we visit the Little Berlin City and know the stories of this capital city from Middle ages to modern age in a miniature form. Enjoy the 3D miniature sets and get to know Berlin’s 750-year old history. Next, we proceed for a guided city tour of Berlin: See the famous Berlin Wall, the Reichstag, visit the Alexander Platz, where you will see the World Time Clock. Later, we visit the Pergamon museum situated at Museum Island. Also, we have some free time to explore the city on own.
Overnight in Berlin
Today, we drive to Dresden for a guided city tour. Next, we drive to Prague – the city of hundred spires, built at the meandering Vltava River. On reaching visit the Old Town Square, take a photo stop at the Astronomical Clock. The oldest Functional Astronomical clock in the world. Later, we take a walk over the most visited Charles Bridge.
Overnight in Prague
+ Day 4 - Guided city tour of Prague – Entrance to the Prague Castle included – Visit St. Vitus Cathedral – Golden lane – Historic Tram Experience – Karlovy Vary
Today, we proceed for a guided city tour of Prague: Visit the Prague Castle, its courtyards and St. Vitus Cathedral from inside, visit the Royal Palace and walk through the Golden Lane. Next, we experience Prague through a historic Tram ride. Later, we drive to Karlovy Vary. On arrival time to explore the city on own.
Overnight in Prague
Today, we proceed to Olomouc. Located on the Moravia river this town is famous for its adoring square and fountains. Next, we continue our journey to Poland with a scenic drive to Krakow. On arrival, we enjoy a horse carriage ride in the old town.
Overnight in Krakow
Today proceed to Wieliczka Salt mines – one of the oldest in Europe and a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site. Next, we proceed for a guided tour of the Auschwitz Concentration Camp of WWII. A sombre experience that highlights the atrocities that occurred here between 1939 – 1945. Later, we return to the Old Town and spend some free time exploring it.
Overnight in Krakow.
Today, we proceed for a guided city tour of Krakow: the medieval town centre, the Main Market square, the Renaissance Cloth Hall, see twin-towered St Mary’s Church and Wawel Hill with its great Castle and Cathedral. Next, we drive to Zakopane - the resort town of southern Poland; take a ride on Gubalowka funicular and enjoy the bird’s eye-view of the city and the Tatra Mountains.
Overnight in Zakopane
Today, we drive to Bratislava - the only national capital that borders two independent countries. On arrival, we enjoy a Mini Train ride and a walking tour of the old town. Next, we drive to Vienna. En-route, we enjoy some free time for shopping at a designer shopping outlet.
Overnight in Vienna
Today, we proceed for a guided city tour of Vienna: See the magnificent Opera House, Rathaus, Parliament building, Hofburg Palace and many more interesting monuments. Next, we visit the famous Schonbrunn Palace - a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site and experience the grand tour with audio guide. Later, we drive to Budapest.
Overnight in Budapest.
+ Day 10 - Guided city tour of Budapest – Hungarian Horsemanship show – Enjoy the Danube River Cruise
Today, we proceed for a guided city tour of Budapest: Visit the Citadel, Fisherman’s Bastion Heroes Square, see the Chain Bridge that connects the cities of Buda and Pest. Next, we proceed to enjoy a show of Hungarian Horsemanship. Later, we enjoy a farewell dinner on board the Danube river cruise.
Overnight in Budapest
Today, proceed to the airport on your own for your flight back home. Kindly spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Europe tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
Note: In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Your Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
Note: Scenic Scandinavia can be booked as a pre-tour add on to this tour.
Tour Price (per person in AED)
|Enchanting East Europe (Value Tour - 11 Days)|
|Start City: Berlin | End City: Budapest|
|Rooming||Brochure Price||Early Bird Discount||Offer Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||5515||370||5145|
|CHILD WITH BED||7070||370||6700|
*As a 3rd in a triple room, a roll away cot may be provided. **As a 3rd in a double room, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
Departure Dates 2022
AUGUST : 01,11,29
SEPTEMBER : 26
- 02 night at Holiday Inn Berlin City-West / City Hotel Berlin East / Intercity or similar in Berlin.
- 02 night at International Prague / Duo Praha / Courtyard by Marriott or in Prague.
- 02 night at Premier Krakow / Novotel or similar in Krakow.
- 01 night at Radisson / Aquarion or similar or similar in Zakopane.
- 01 night at Best Western / Holiday Inn or or similar in Vienna.
- 02 night at Park Inn / Novotel or similar in Budapest.
- Historic Tram ride in Prague
- Horse Carriage ride in Krakow
- Funicular ride at Zakopane.
- Local lunch at Hungarian Horsemanship Show
- Farewell dinner cruise in Budapest
- Daily Continental buffet breakfasts. (Breakfast includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, fruit juice, milk, tea, coffee, hot eggs and cut fruits).
- 07 Indian Jain / vegetarian/ non-vegetarian lunches.
- 01 Local Lunch
- 09 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners including a farewell dinner on cruise
- 01 Local Dinner
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Sightseeing and accommodation as per the above mentioned itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides, Hotel & Restaurant staff etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of EUR 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 11 Days, the total Tips amount is Euro 33 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- Government Taxes as applicable are extra.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Private airport transfers, Cost of Suggested / Optional Excursions.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
You must be in possession of a valid Multiple entry Schengen visa. The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with the consulates or embassy nearest to you or travel agent for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
For this tour you would require confirmed air tickets to arrive into Berlin and depart from Budapest. It would be advisable to check with Thomas Cook sales officer or local travel agent before issuing your air tickets
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour. Payment to be made by cash in EURO only. (Credit or Debit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.