Europe for All
- Visit Mt. Titlis Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Chance to visit to Jungfraujoch & Interlaken (Optional)
- View the Rhine Falls
- Visit the Black Forest
- Cuckoo Clock demonstration
- Orientation tour of Heidelberg
- Rhine River Cruise
- Visit Cologne Cathedral
- Budapest: Guided city tour, Danube cruise (Optional)
- Orientation tour of Brussels
- Visit Mini Europe
- Guided city tour of Paris
- Visit 2nd level of Eiffel Tower
- Disneyland® Paris (Optional)
- Illumination Tour of Paris (Optional)
On arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel (Check-in time is after 1500 hrs).
Overnight in Switzerland
(D) Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. We may have to proceed directly for dinner or Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Today, we proceed to Mt Titlis where you will take cable car rides including the world’s first rotating cable car, the Rotair – to the top of Mt. Titlis at 3,020 meters. Do visit the “Cliff Walk” - a suspension bridge along the cliff of Mt. Titlis.” Next, we proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne: See the Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke. Also, enjoy some free time to explore the town and shop for Swiss knives, chocolates and souvenirs.
Overnight in Switzerland
Today, the day is at leisure OR you can join us for a visit to Jungfraujoch - The Top of Europe. We take the cable car followed by a cogwheel train up to a height of 3,454 meters to Europe’s highest railway station. Visit the Ice Palace and the Sphinx observatory deck to view the longest glacier in the Alps. Later, we visit Interlaken.
Overnight in Switzerland
Note: Guests who do not opt for this optional excursion will get packed dinner delivered at the hotel when the group arrives.
Today, we drive to Schaffhausen to see the Rhine Falls. Next, we visit the heart of Black Forest, for a demonstration on cuckoo clocks. Later, we drive to Heidelberg for an orientation tour.
Overnight in Germany
Today, we proceed to enjoy a scenic cruise on the River Rhine. Next, we proceed to Cologne. On arrival, we visit the Cologne Cathedral. Later drive to Brussels.
Overnight in Belgium
Today, we proceed to Brussels and visit Mini Europe – Europe in Miniature. Later, we proceed for an orientation tour of Brussels: See the Grand Place with free time and photo stop at the Manneken Pis statue. Later Drive to Paris and proceed on a guided tour of Paris: See the Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Les Invalides and Champs Elysees.
Overnight Paris (CDG area) ,France
Today, we visit the Eiffel Tower (2nd level). Later, we can proceed to Disneyland® Paris where you can visit Disneyland® Park OR Walt Disney Studios® Park. Get charmed by Sleeping Beauty Castle, enjoy exciting rollercoaster rides, meet Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio and others in Fantasyland as well as travelling to the four corners of the globe in Adventureland. (Optional) Tonight, you have a chance to enjoy an ‘Illumination Tour of Paris’ and see Paris by night, with some of the city’s famous monuments / sights light up (Optional).
Overnight Paris (CDG area), France
NOTE: Due to stringent security checks at the Eiffel tower, it may take up to 3-4 hours in the queue.
Today, we proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
Note: In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Your Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
Arrival / Departure Transfers will be provided subject to minimum 4 passengers travelling together.
Tour Price (per person in AED)
|Europe For All (Budget Tour - 08 Days)
|Start City: Zurich | End City: Paris
|Early Bird Discount
|Offer Price (AED)
|CHILD NO BED
|CHILD WITH BED
*As a 3rd in a triple room, a roll away cot may be provided. **As a 3rd in a double room, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST (PER PERSON IN USD)
|Visit Jungfraujoch & Interlaken
|Visit Disneyland® Park or Disneyland® Studio (upto 4hrs)
|Visit Disneyland® Park or Disneyland® Studio (upto 4hrs)
Note: Optional will be operated subject to minimum strength of 20 passengers. Note: Disneyland entrance tickets are subject to availability.
Departure Dates 2022
MAY : 02,04,05,07,09,11,12,14,16,18,19,21,23,25,26,28,30
JUNE : 01,02,04,06,08,09,11,13,15,16,18,20,22,23,25,27,29,30
JULY : 07,09,14,16,21,23,28,30
AUGUST : 04,06,11,13,18,20,25,27
- 03 nights at Hotel B&B Rothrist / B&B Oftringen / Ibis Zurich Messe or similar in Central Switzerland
- 01 night at Achat / Holiday inn express or similar in Rhineland, Germany.
- 01 night at Hotel Best Western Wavre / Park Inn / Campanile/ Ibis or similar in Belgium
- 02 nights at Hotel Ibis CDG / Moxy CDG / B&B CDG or similar in Paris (CDG area),France
- Daily continental breakfast (Breakfast includes bread with butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk and coffee)
- 07 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Sightseeing and accommodation as per the above mentioned itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides, Restaurants, Hotels etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of EUR 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 08 Days, the total Tips amount is Eur24 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- Government Taxes as applicable are extra.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Private airport transfers, Cost of Suggested / Optional Excursions.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
You must be in possession of a valid Single entry Schengen visa. The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with the consulates or embassy nearest to you or travel agent for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
For this tour you would require confirmed air tickets to arrive into Zurich and depart from Paris. It would be advisable to check with Thomas Cook sales officer or local travel agent before issuing your air tickets
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- In Switzerland the stay may be split in two hotels
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- The Eiffel Tower on certain Days due to strong wind conditions or being overcrowded or for security reasons may be closed.
- The lifts at the Eiffel tower are currently closed due to safety. Hence the visit to the tower is only allowed by climbing the staircase. In case there is no change in the same on tour customers will be refunded the amount for the same if they chose not to climb the stairs.
- Due to stringent security checks at the Eiffel tower, it may take up to 3-4 hours in the queue.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour. Payments to be made by cash in EURO only. (Credit or Debit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.