Exciting Eastern Europe Tour Packages
Best East Europe Tour Packages from Dubai | Prague | Vienna | Budapest Tour Packages From Dubai
On Exciting Eastern Europe tour of TravTips, experience the rich history and most amazing countries of easterpart – Czech Repulic, Austria, Hungary and Slovakia at unbelievable prices.
Highlights of Eastern Europe Tour
- Award winning Flights (Return economy class airfare)
- 4 Star Hotels
- Indian Meals
- Guided city tour of Prague
- Entrance to Prague Castle
- Entrance to Old Royal Palace
- Entrance to St. George Basilica
- Entrance to St. Vitus Cathedral
- Danube River Cruise
- Chance to enjoy Full day Karlovy Vary tour (Optional)
- Chance to enjoy Czech folklore show and dinner (Optional)
- Guided city tour of Vienna
- Entrance to Schonbrunn palace
- Guided city tour of Budapest
- Entrance to Szentendre town
- Entrance to Orthodox Church & Museum
- Chance to enjoy Hungarian Horsemanship show with Lunch (Optional)
- Chance to enjoy Szechenyi Spa with cabin (Optional)
- Guided city tour of Bratislava
- Photo-stop at Bratislava Castle and Slavin Memorial
- Services of Tour Manager
Eastern Europe Tour Inclusions
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Tour Manager
Eastern Europe Tour Itinerary
On arrival in Prague, you will be greeted by your friendly Tour Manager outside the baggage hall. Free time for breakfast. Later Guided city tour of Prague Opulent beauty of Prague, see the State opera, the National Museum and the Wenceslas square. Wander around the Prague castle courtyards and cross the river Vltava to explore the Old Town square, with its baroque buildings and cobblestone streets. Entrance to Prague Castle, an ancient symbol of the Czech State, the most significant Czech monument and one of the most important cultural institutions in the Czech Republic. Entrance to Old Royal Palace & St. George Basilica within Prague Castle complex, Entrance to St. Vitus Cathedral is the largest and the most important church in Prague. Apart from religious services, coronations of Czech kings and queens also took place here. The cathedral is a place of burial of several patron saints, sovereigns, noblemen and archbishops. Golden Lane tour ticket - It's named after the Goldsmiths who lived here in the 17centuary, they were built in the late 1500s and is one of the most picturesque streets in Prague. Free time for Lunch. Check into hotel & rest of the day is for leisure. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Prague.
Explore Karlovy Vary one of the most famous spa town in Czech Republic since 1800s. Enjoy guided tour, funicular ride to Diana Observation tower, the hill offers you a breathtaking view of the spa town in the valley & drive back to Prague. Evening enjoy unforgettable experience of Czech folklore show and dinner. Our wonderful ensamble of dancers and musicians dressed in traditional clothing will entertain, excite, and amuse you during two and half hours of performance. You are more than welcome to take an active part in learning the Czech songs, dances, and games. A traditional dinner will be served. Overnight in Prague.
After continental breakfast, drive to Vienna (5 hours drive approx.), on arrival in Vienna, Austria’s capital offers a unique blend of imperial traditions and stunning modern architecture. It is famous for its cultural events, imperial sights, coffee houses, cozy wine taverns, and the very special Viennese charm. Lunch at Indian Restaurant & Check in-to hotel. Evening Orientation tour of Vienna by walk. Today enjoy Dinner on your own. Overnight in Vienna.
After continental breakfast, we proceed to meet your experienced local guide for a fantastic city tour of Vienna. Pass the magnificent Opera house, St. Stephens Cathedral, the Imperial palace, Museums Quarter, the Art history Museum, the MAK – Museum for applied art and St. Charles Church & Schonbrunn palace (Entrance Included), On this tour of 20- 22 rooms you can experience the luxurious splendour of the Great Gallery, the exotic flair of the Chinese Cabinets as well as the astonishingly modest style of decoration in Emperor Franz Joseph’s private suite. Free time for Lunch & shopping in oldest markets of Vienna until evening. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Vienna.
After continental breakfast, Drive to Budapest (3 hours drive approx.), Lunch on your own and proceed for Guided tour of Szentendre town on foot to explore its rich heritage of 18th Century monuments lining its cobbles streets. This charming, colorful town, home to painters and sculptors, owes its Mediterranean atmosphere to the Dalmatian, sebrs and Greeks. The town is known for its seven churches, including entrance to Orthodox Church (Transfiguration church), its rich museum. Art exhibition & its art galleries. After tour we spend some quality time strolling at a relaxed pace through the town. Perhaps picking up a few lovely souvenirs as we go. Later proceed to Guided City tour of Budapest starting tour from Chain bridge, Margaret Bridge and drive to Buda. Stop in castle district for the short walk where we can see main attractions of the area. Next Entrance to Matthias church and to the fishermen’s Bastion and next Gellert hill to get most spectacular view of Budapest. Driving onwards to Pest seeing the famous Central Market Hall, followed by the largest Synagogue of Europe and the city park. We then take the Andrassy Avenue to downtown pest, pass by Opera house and the St Stephen’s basilica. During the tour you would enjoy a brief overview of the last 1000 years if Hungarian history. In the evening take Cruise on the Danube River enjoying the marvelous views of the city. The Danube River is celebrated as Europe's greatest river and it is Europe's the longest river second after the Volga. It is a river of great beauty and importance flowing through central and southeastern Europe, as well as, the Balkans and the Black Sea. Nine countries share its waters
Dinner at Indian Restaurant
Overnight in Budapest
After continental breakfast, this morning chance to get thrilled by a show of Hungarian Horsemanship with Lunch (Optional tour). Being a popular sport these trained horses and their masters will leave you awestruck with an amazing display of skill and bravery. Later Szechenyi Spa Baths (Optional tour) in Budapest is one of the best and largest spa baths in Europe with its 15 indoor baths and 3 grand outdoor pools. Szechenyi Spa Baths is in the biggest green park of Budapest, in the City Park, close to a bunch of Budapest attractions. The Neo-baroque palace was specifically built for hosting Szechenyi Baths as Hungary has been the country of baths (and Budapest the City of Baths) for many centuries. Overnight in Budapest
After continental breakfast, we will start our journey to Bratislava, Slovakia!! (Drive of approx. 2 hours & 30 minutes). On arrival, Guided City tour of Bratislava covering most important places and historic sights of the city such as Presidential Palace, Eurovea near Apollo Bridge, the modern city center, the National Theatre and unique art Nouveau church. Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight in Budapest
After continental breakfast, depart to Bratislava airport for final departure to UAE. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
|Brochure Price Adult AED 6874||Offer Price: AED 5499* Per Person (Twin/Triple Sharing)|
|Brochure Price Child WITH bed AED 6000||Offer Price: AED 4800* Per Child WITH Bed|
|Brochure Price Child NO bed AED 5625||Offer Price: AED 4500* Per Child NO BED|
|Brochure Price Adult AED 8500||Offer Price: AED 6800* Per Person (Single Occupancy)|
*Prices may vary as per your date of travel due to events, fairs or high peak season
Exciting Offers on Eastern Europe Tour
- Cash Discount
- Free Visa
Departure Dates 2019
Hotel Accommodation Details
- 02 night’s accommodation Occidental Praha - 4 * or Similar at Prague
- 02 night’s accommodation Expo Congress Hotel - 4 * or Similar at Budapest
- 02 night’s accommodation Eventhotel Pyramide - 4 * or Similar at Vienna
- 01 night accommodation at Austria Trend Hotel - 4 * or Similar at Bratislava
POINTS TO BE NOTED:
- Passengers joining this tour must travel to / from the hub city at their own expense.
- Lunch/Dinners are preset and A-la carte is not possible.
- Breakfast will be continental which includes tea, coffee, cereal, juice, bread, butter.
- In case of currency fluctuations of more than 3.00% or amendments in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to advice you a supplement cost.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside the city’s most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- Due to major international events and trade fairs throughout Europe such as the Air Show, World Athletic Meet, the Motor Show, Ice Skating Championships etc., the hotels may be blocked out more than two years in advance. In view of this, you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities and the itineraries may have to be altered / amended.
- Hotels mentioned are subject to availability.
- Prices are based on 4 star non-central hotels. We do not guarantee air-conditioned hotels.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Making note of the varied interests of our past clients, we have not deemed the Lido Show essential to be a part of the tour cost.
- Taxes as applicable extra.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- In case you decide to change the date of your return reservation once confirmed the exact amount payable to the airline will be advised once the same is confirmed with possibility as well.
- Taxes shall be applicable (If any) by UAE government
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed Terms and Conditions.
- *Terms and conditions apply.
Find more Holiday Packages from Dubai
Reviews on Eastern Europe Tour Packages
East Europe Tour Packages from Dubai
Vienna Tour Packages from Dubai
Budapest Holiday Packages from Dubai
Me and my husband travelled on the Eastern Europe tour of TravTips(Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic and Austria capital cities) in August 2018. From booking process to completion of tour, It was a very smooth experience. While booking the tour, Travtips tours consultant explained everything very well. Tour guidelines were given before the tour started. Our tour manager was very polite, helpful and knowledgeable person due to which our tour was so enjoyable. Food choice and hotel selection were good and comfortable . And finally all of the people in our tour group were very nice and jolly. Because of them the tour was a very enjoyable and memorable. It was really, in typical Indian style, More than Paisa Vasool (Worth the money)....
Our trip to Eastern Europe was a wonderful trip,very well arranged by Team TravTips, starting from Dubai airport. The Tour Manager was very friendly, than a guide who made us feel home at abroad. The food was delicious. I would never hesitate to recommend TRAVTIPS to my friends/family members, Keep it up.
Team is well trained & has answers to all possible questions asked. Excellent follow up & prompt replies on email. It was a pleasure liaising with Team TravTips. Thanks a lot !
It was a great experience with TravTips. We enjoyed the trip a lot. Food was excellent too! We looking forward to book our next trip with TravTips.
We had a wonderful trip to Eastern Europe in July 2018. It was well organised and planned. We will definitely recommend TravTips to all of our friends. Thanks a ton!
Well organised trip. Will definitely recommend to my friends. Special Thanks to our Tour Manager & TravTips for making this trip special.
Amazing tour management. Enjoyed our travel to Eastern Europe with a fantastic Tour Manager. The Indian Restaurants arranged were fantastic and so were all the hotels at all the destinations. I would recommend Travtips to family and friends alike. Thank You for some great memories and friends we brought back from the trip .