GRAND TOUR OF SOUTH AFRICA 09 NIGHTS/10 DAYS (VALUE TOUR)
- Game Drive at Pilanesberg
- Visit Valley of the Waves
- Visit Ostrich farm
- Visit Cango Caves
- Visit Cango wildlife ranch
- Visit the Bloukrans Bridge
- Orientation Tour
- Visit Table Mountain (weather permitting)
- Guided city tour of Cape Town
- Visit the famous Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
- Cape Peninsula Day Tour
- Funicular Ride at the Cape Point
- A cruise at Hout Bay – witness Cape Fur Seals in their natural habitat
- View the African penguins at Boulders beach
- Drive past Simon’s Town
- Experience Helicopter ride at Cape Town (10-12 mins)
- Orientation city tour
On arrival at Cape Town you will be greeted by Thomas Cook tour manager / local representative outside the baggage hall and proceed to the hotel (Standard Check-in time is 1500hrs). Upon arrival transfer to Sun City.
Overnight in Sun City
Note: Joining direct passenger‘s/ NRI passenger‘s can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs.
Experience game drive at Pilanesberg National Park. Visit Valley of Waves. Day at Leisure to explore Sun City.
Overnight in Sun City.
Proceed to the airport for flight to George. On arrival proceed to Wilderness/ Knysna. Evening at leisure to explore.
Overnight in Wilderness / Knysna / George.
Proceed to Oudtshoorn. Visit Cango caves. Proceed to the Ostrich Farm. Visit Ostrich farm. Visit the Cango Wildlife Ranch.
Overnight at Garden Route.
Drive on the scenic route to Bloukrans Bridge. Chance to experience bungy jump from the highest commercial bungy jump point in the world.
Overnight at Garden Route.
Checkout and start your journey to Cape Town via Hermanus. On arrival in Hermanus enjoy a walking tour around the Scenic Town. Later proceed towards Cape Town.
Overnight at Cape Town.
Proceed to full day tour of Cape Peninsula. Enjoy Hout Bay Cruise to see Cape Fur seals. Drive pass the Chapman’s Peak. Drive pass Simon’s Town. Visit Penguins colony at Boulders beach. Take Funicular ride to the light house at Cape Point. Photostop at Cape of Good Hope.
Overnight in Cape Town.
Proceed to the top of Table Mountain via a 360 Degree Cable Car(weather permitting).Visit Victoria and the Alfred waterfront, enroute drive past Green Market square, District Six, Company Gardens, and Houses of the Parliament, the City Hall, the Castle and Slave Lodge. Experience helicopter ride.Free Time at Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
Overnight in Cape Town
Onto to Johannesburg. Guided tour of Johannesburg.
Overnight in Johannesburg.
Proceed to airport.Fly Back.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Twin/ Double Room||Child Without Bed||Single Room|
|AED 6030||AED 2850||AED 7495|
DEPARTURE DATES – 2021
- 02 night’s accommodation at Hotel Cabanas or similar in Sun City
- 03 night’s accommodation at Wilderness Hotel & Spa or similar in George
- 03 night’s accommodation at Hotel Cresta Grande or similar in Cape Town
- 01 night’s accommodation at Hotel Peermont Metcourt or similar at Johannesburg
- Daily American buffet/boxed breakfasts at the hotel (Except on Day of Arrival)
- 01 Local Lunch
- 07 Indian Jain/vegetarian/ non vegetarian lunches
- 09 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non vegetarian dinners
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Professional services of a friendly and multilingual Tour Manager (Subject to minimum 40 customers) or a local Representative.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Mandatory Tipping for Ontour Services ( Coach Driver, Local Guides etc). It is mandatory to pay USD 5 per person/per day. Our Thomas Cook I Ltd Tour Manager will be collecting the same on Day 1 of the Tour.
- PCR test in South Africa
- Compulsory tips
- Porterage Facility
- Any other expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, mini-bar, mineral water, telephone charges, foods and beverages that are not included as a part of the package
- Additional Meals which is not specifically included in the above itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the above itinerary
- Cost of Optional Excursions
- The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- Hotel as per the specified category in the above itinerary or similar.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels offer roll-away beds and room size will be the same as doubleroom.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- Due to international events and trade fairs you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Hotels in certain cities are not offering buffet breakfasts due to health regulations. If the same does not change by the time the tours operate, we will organize breakfasts at Indian / local restaurant.
- Coaches are an important part of your journeys and we request our guests to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygiene factors it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- Due to limited boot space in the coach we suggest you to carry one check-in bag & one hand bag per person only
- Due to parking regulations and designated drop off & pick up points it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches do not have a wheelchair access. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Coaches are forbidden inside most of the historic city centers; to preserve them from damage caused by pollution and getting overcrowded. Most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot in the historic and heritage centers.
- All Meals are pre–set.
- Packed meals will be provided on certain days.
- Due to logistical reasons certain departures may have amendments or reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- Every Site / Monuments has its own set of rules and regulations. We need to respect this and ensure that we follow the same.
- All our visits are booked in advance to avoid delays, at the same time there may be delays caused due to over crowding ,local regulations ,security check etc.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate number of members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during the your initial part of you tour.
- Security alerts and unforseen closures may affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients shall carry their own wheelchair & be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client per their regular/routine requirements.
- Thomas Cook India Ltd shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers alone. Insurance policies must be carried along all throughout while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we may at times amend the itinerary to suit prevalent conditions & at the same time attain optimum utilization of the tour. All the services as per itinerary shall remain the same as it is during such amends.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.