Highlights of Spain & Portugal
- Guided city tour
- Visit Sintra
- Visit Cabo Da Roca – The Western most point of Continental Europe
- Guided city tour
- Enjoy a Horse carriage ride
- See the famous Flamenco show
- Guided city tour including view of Puente Nuevo bridge
- Guided city tour of Alhambra including the famous Genera life Gardens
- Guided city tour
- Visit the sword factory
- Guided city tour
- Visit the biggest Bullring in Madrid - Las Ventas Plaza De Torros
- Entrance to Santiago Bernabéu – the Real Madrid Football Stadium
- Guided city tour
- Guided city tour
- Visit Sagrada Familia
- Free time at La Rambla
- Visit Montserrat
Tour Manager / Local Representative will meet you outside the airport. Proceed for dinner and then to the hotel and check–in.
Overnight in Lisbon
Note: Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
This morning, drive to Cabo Da Roca – the western most point of continental Europe for a must-do photo-stop. Later spend some free time in the historic center of Sintra - a UNESCO World Heritage Site located on the Portuguese Riviera. Later in the afternoon enjoy a guided city tour of Lisbon: See the Baixa, the Belém Tower and entrance to the Royal Palacethe church of St. Jerome Monastery - a UNESCO World Heritage site which also has the tomb of the famous explorer Vasco da Gama - first European to reach India by sea.
Overnight in Lisbon.
Today, check-out and proceed to Seville, situated on the banks of the River Guadalquivir. On arrival, enjoy a guided city tour followed by a horse carriage ride. Later this evening, enjoy the traditional Flamenco show.
Overnight in Seville.
This morning, check-out and drive to Ronda where you will enjoy a guided walking tour of the famous white washed village. View the Puente Nuevo Bridge. Next, drive to Granada and proceed for guided tour of Alhambra with Generalife Gardens. (Entrance to the Palace not included).
Overnight in Granada
Today, check-out and drive to Toledo. On arrival, proceed on a guided tour: See the cathedral of Toledo, Puente San Martin, important squares and narrow winding cobblestone streets. Next, visit a Sword factory and drive towards Madrid.
Overnight in Madrid.
This morning, enjoy a guided city tour of Madrid: Visit the largest bullring of Madrid – Las Ventas Plaza De Torros, see the old town, the city centre, church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, Atocha station, and many more historical and modern sites including entrance to Santiago Bernabau – the Real Madrid Football Stadium. Later, spend some free time to shop and explore the city on your own.
Overnight in Madrid.
Today, check-out and drive to Valencia. On arrival, enjoy a guided city tour: See the Plaza Reina, the stunning Cathedral the central market and more. Also, see the City of Arts & Sciences, one of the more recent architectural landmarks of Valencia.
Overnight in Valencia
Today, check-out and drive to Barcelona. On your guided tour of Barcelona you will see the Olympic Village, Montjuic, Placa de Catalunya, visit Sagrada Familia and many more beautiful sights.
Overnight in Barcelona
Note: Entrance to Sagrada Familia depends upon the availability given by the Sagrada Familia officials and may not necessarily be done on this day. In such cases, the itinerary will be amended accordingly to cover all inclusions.
This morning drive to Montserrat – a multi peaked rocky range which houses the virgin of Montserrat and Spain’s first national park. Later drive back to Barcelona and spend some free time at La Rambla - the famous tree-lined central avenue of Barcelona with cafes and souvenir shops. Later this evening, spend some free time at Barcelona beach.
Overnight in Barcelona
Today, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future. (B)
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Highlights of Spain & Portugal (Value Tour - 10 Days)|
|Start City: Lisbon | End City: Barcelona|
|Rooming||Brochure Price||Early Bird Discount||Offer Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||3885||370||3515|
|CHILD WITH BED||4810||370||4440|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
*As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
DEPARTURE DATES – 2022
MAY : 07,14,21,28
JUNE : 04,11,18,25
JULY : 09,16,23
AUGUST : 13,27
SEPTEMBER : 10,24
- 02 nights at Hotel Mercure or similar in Lisbon
- 01 night at Hotel AC / Alcora or similar in Seville
- 01 night at Hotel Abades Nevada or similar in Granada
- 02 nights at Hotel Novotel or similar in Madrid
- 01 night at Hotel Mas Camarena / Ramada or similar in Valencia
- 02 nights at Hotel Front Air Congress or similar in Barcelona
- Daily continental breakfast (Breakfast includes bread with butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk, tea and coffee)
- 09 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and extensive excursions with entrances (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of EUR 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 10 Days, the total Tips amount is Euro 30 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Airport transfers, Cost of Suggested / Optional Excursions.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
You must be in possession of a valid multiple entry Schengen visa. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons, it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However, the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- On certain Days, due to closure of certain sightseeing the Tour Manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour. Payment to be made by cash in EURO only. (Credit or Debit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.
It was a great experience on Spain and Portugal tour. There was a prompt response from TravTips tour consultant. It was my 2nd trip with TravTips and as always, I am fully satisfied with the service quality. Thanks to team TravTips.