HIGHLIGHTS OF SPAIN & PORTUGAL- (SUMMER 2021 – VALUE) 09 NIGHTS / 10 DAYS
- Guided city tour
- Visit Sintra
- Visit Cabo Da Roca – The Western most point of Continental Europe
- Orientation tour on horse carriage Experience the famous Flamenco Show.
- Guided walking tour
- See the Puente Nuevo Bridge+
- Guided tour of Alhambra Palace including the world famous Generalife Gardens
- Guided city tour
- Visit the Sword factory
- Guided city tour
- Entrance to the Royal Palace
- Entrance to Santiago Bernabéu – the Real Madrid Football
- Stadium Visit the biggest Bullring in Madrid
- Guided city tour
- Guided city tour Visit Sagrada Familia
- Free time at La Rambla
- Visit Montserrat
Welcome to Lisbon. On arrival proceed to your hotel on your own and check in. The rest of the day is at leisure.
(Check-in time is after 3.00 pm).
Overnight in Lisbon
Note: The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Today, we drive to Cabo Da Roca – the western most point of continental Europe. Next, we enjoy free time in Sintra. Later, we proceed to Lisbon for a guided city tour: See the Baixa, the Belém Tower, St. Jerome Monastery - a world heritage site and many such interesting sights.
Overnight in Lisbon.
Today, we check-out and drive to Seville, situated on the banks of the River Guadalquivir. On arrival, we proceed for an orientation tour of Seville and enjoy a horse carriage ride. Later this evening, we enjoy the traditional Flamenco show.
Overnight in Seville.
Today, we check-out and drive to Ronda. On arrival we proceed on for a guided walking tour of the famous white washed village. View the Puente Nuevo Bridge. Next, drive to Granada and check in to the hotel. This evening proceed for guided tour of Alhambra Palace with Generalife Gardens (Queens Palace not included). Overnight in Granada.
Today, we check-out and drive to Toledo. On arrival we proceed on a guided tour: See the cathedral of Toledo, Puente San Martin, and important squares and narrow winding cobblestone streets. Next, we visit a Sword factory and then drive to Madrid.
Overnight in Madrid.
Today, we take you on a guided city tour of Madrid: Visit the largest bullring of Madrid – Las Ventas Plaza De Torros, see the old town, the city centre, the church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, Atocha station, and many more historical and modern sites. Next, we visit Santiago Bernabau - the Real Madrid Football Stadium, followed by a visit to the Royal Palace. Later, spend some free time to shop and explore the city on your own.
Overnight in Madrid.
Today, we check-out and drive to Valencia. On arrival we proceed on for a guided tour: See the Plaza de la Reina which sits in the heart of Valencia’s old town. This pretty square is home to historic city architecture, seasonal handicraft markets, the stunning Cathedral, the central market and a range of cafés and restaurants and more.
Overnight in Valencia
Today, we check-out and drive to Barcelona. On arrival we proceed on for a guided tour: see the Olympic Village, Montjunc , Plaza de Catalunya, free time at La Rambla and more such interesting and beautiful sights. Next, we visit Sagrada Familia. Unesco-listed La Sagrada Família inspires awe by its sheer verticality. Still under construction, the cathedral attracts more than 4.5 million visitors a year and is the most visited monument in Spain.
Overnight in Barcelona
Today we drive to Montserrat – a multi peaked rocky range which houses the monastery of the Virgin of Montserrat and Spain’s first national park. Located around 50kms away from Barcelona, Montserrat is one the most stunning sites of natural beauty in the province of Catalonia. Not only is Montserrat Monastery of significant religious importance but the natural beauty surrounding the monastery is simply breathtaking. Later spend some free time at La Rambla - a large boulevard which runs through the heart of the city centre of Barcelona.
Overnight in Barcelona
Today, check out and proceed to the airport on your own for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Twin/ Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single Room|
|AED 6260||AED 6260||AED 4930||AED 4150||AED 8220|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
DEPARTURE DATES – 2021 / 2022
SEP ‘21: 11
OCT ‘21: 9
NOV ‘21: 6
MAR ‘22: 26
- 02 Nights at Hotel Mercure Almada or similar in Lisbon.
- 01 Night at Hotel AC Seville by Marriot or similar in Seville.
- 01 Night at Hotel Abades Nevada Palace or similar in Granada.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Novotel Madrid City Las Ventas or similar in Madrid.
- 01 Night at Hotel Mas Camarena or similar in Valencia.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Front Air Congress or similar in Barcelona.
- Daily continental buffet breakfast. (Breakfast includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, fruit juice, milk, tea and coffee)
- 08 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non – vegetarian dinners
- 01 Local Jain / vegetarian / non – vegetarian dinner
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of EURO 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 09 Days, the total Tips amount is EURO 27 per person, to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- RT PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
- You must be in possession of a valid multiple entry Schengen visa. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- On certain days, due to closure of any of the attractions the Tour Manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Tours operated are subject to RBI / GOI regulations. Part of the tour cost will be paid in EURO / CHF out of your BTQ at prevailing rate of exchange.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.