- Orientation tour of Lake Como
- Guided city tour
- Visit St. Mark’s Square
- Visit Murano Glass Showroom.
- Guided city tour
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica
- Orientation tour of Pisa
- Train Excursion to Cinque Terre.
- Guided City tour
Tour Manager / Local Representative will meet you outside the airport. Proceed for dinner and then to the hotel and check–in.
Overnight in Milan
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Today, proceed for a guided tour of Milan. See the famous Duomo, one of the finest examples of Gothic architecture in Italy, Opera House and many more interesting sights. Later, travel to the scenic town of Como - located on the shores of Lake Como - this is a popular resort area for aristocrats and celebrities since Roman times.
Overnight in Padova / Vicenza
Today, proceed to Venice, the romantic Italian city, known for its unique architecture. Take a boat ride to St. Mark’s Square - the heart of Venice. On the orientation tour, you will see the historic Ducal Palace, the infamous prison, the Bridge of Sighs, the exquisite Clock Tower and the splendor of St. Mark’s Basilica. Visit the Murano Glass showroom where a master craftsman will demonstrate the art of creating the famous Venetian blown glass.
Later, drive to Arezzo.
Overnight in Arezzo
Today, drive to Rome to see Circus Maximus, ruins of the Greek Temples, the gigantic Colosseum and St. Peter’s Basilica on a Guided tour of Rome and Vatican city.
Overnight in Arezzo
Drive to Florence for a guided walking city tour of Florence; see the Duomo, Campanile, Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise, Piazza Della Signoria – an open air museum of sculptures. Later drive to Pisa and visit the “Field of Miracles”, wherein stands the grand Romanesque Pisan styled marble Cathedral. See the Baptistery and the bell tower, known throughout the world as the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Remember to take a photograph of your family against this wonder of the world.
Overnight in Pisa
Today drive to Levanto/ La Spezia andtake a train excursion to the stunning Cinque Terre - set amid some of the most dramatic coastal scenery on the planet, these five ingeniously constructed fishing villages can bolster the most jaded of spirits. Later, drive to Milan.
Overnight in Milan
Today, we check out and procced to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future.
Note: In Europe there are parking restrictions for coaches and it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
|Italian Dhamaka (Budget Tour - 07 Days)|
|Start City: Milan | End City: Milan|
|Rooming||Brochure Price||Early Bird Discount||Offer Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||3220||370||2850|
|CHILD WITH BED||3700||370||3330|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
*As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
Departure Dates - 2022
APRIL : 07,14,21
MAY : 03,05,10,12,17,19,25
JUNE : 02,07,09,14,26,28
JULY : 07,19,26
AUGUST : 04,09,11,25
SEPTEMBER : 08,15
- 1 night at Una Hotel Malpensa or similar in Milan
- 1 night at Hotel Ibis or similar in Padova / Vicenza
- 2 nights at Hotel Park/ Planet or similar in Arezzo
- 1 night at Hotel Ibis / B&B or similar in Pisa
- 1 night at Una Hotel Malpensa or similar in Milan
- Daily basic continental buffet breakfast (Breakfast includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, fruit juice, milk, tea and coffee)
- 06 Basic Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and extensive excursions with entrances (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of EUR 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 10 Days, the total Tips amount is Euro 30 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Airport transfers, Cost of Suggested / Optional Excursions.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
You must be in possession of a valid multiple entry Schengen visa. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- In Switzerland the stay may be split in two hotels
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons, it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However, the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour. Payment to be made by cash in EURO only. (Credit or Debit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.