Jewels of Russia – Summer Tour 2022
Join us on Russian tour of 6 days with fully loaded fun & packed, start tour with Moscow’s Panoramic city tour by stops at most amazing & of course famous sight Red Square, Poklonnaya Hill and New Maiden Convent. Ride on Most famous metro in Moscow. Journey on High Speed Train of Russia that too between main two cities of Russia Moscow & St. Petersburg. Visit to The Peterhof Park and Grand Palace is comparable by Versailles, wow what an Outstanding architect.
- Visit to UNESCO site – Kremlin, Fortified Complex!
- Ride on Most beautiful Metro in Moscow
- Enjoy journey on well-known High Speed Train Moscow – St. Petersburg – Moscow
- 4* Star hotel with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Accommodation & Meals
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare on Air Arabia (Ex – Sharjah) or Similar
- 02 Night’s accommodation at Holiday Inn Sokolniki– 4* or Similar in Moscow
- 02 Night’s accommodation at Holiday Inn Moskovskye Vorota – 4* or Similar in St. Petersburg
- 01 Night accommodation at Holiday Inn Sokolniki – 4* or Similar in Moscow
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing’s as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to the museums
- 2nd class Sapsan Train ticket Moscow-St Petersburg-Moscow
- English – speaking guide during transfers & sightseeing’s
- Visa support letter
- Return airport transfers
- All transfers & tours are on sharing basis (a closed group with social distancing is maintained)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE & at local destination
- Tips and porterage
- City Tax to be paid on the spot at the hotel
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional sightseeing’s
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Welcome to the capital of Russia - Moscow!
Moscow, on the Moskva River in western Russia, is the nation’s cosmopolitan capital. In its historic core is the Kremlin, a complex that’s home to the president and tsarist treasures in the Armoury. Upon arrival at Moscow Airport, you will be met by our representative at the airport. Transfer to hotel, check in and free time for freshen up & proceed for an evening panoramic city tour with stops at the most famous sights: Red Square, Poklonnaya Hill and New Maiden Convent. We will walk down Tverskaya Street, see Manezhnaya square, Ohotny Ryad, Bolshoy theatre (outside), Lubianka square and Kropotkin kaya embankments, Savior Cathedral and GUM department store.
Overnight in Moscow.
Moscow Kremlin, Moscow Metro Tour & Arbat Street Tour.
Meet with the guide at the lobby of the hotel. Proceed for Visit to Moscow Kremlin - The Moscow Kremlin is considered to be a symbol of the Russian statehood and is included into the UNESCO list of World cultural and natural heritage. The Kremlin has always been the tsar’s residence until Peter the Great’s reign who moved the capital to the newborn Saint Petersburg. Bolsheviks seized power in 1917 and the northern city was stripped of its capital status – which was passed to Moscow, and the Kremlin once again became the heart of power.
Moscow metro tour - "They used to have palaces for kings, we are going to build palaces for the people!" said one of the main architects of the Soviet subway. You will see the most beautiful metro stations in Moscow built under Stalin and reveal the fascinating secrets hidden underground.
Arbat street tour - Arbat Street is a unique phenomenon both for Moscow and for the whole Russia. It became a pedestrian street after its reconstruction in 1986 and attracts hundreds and thousands of tourists from all over the world every year. The Arbat District was once a location where artisans set up shop, and the Arbat's side streets show evidence of their past with names that describe various trades or products like Carpenters, Bread, or Silver.
Transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in Moscow.
Moscow to St. Petersburg (Sapsan Speed Train)
Meet with the guide at the lobby of the hotel, proceed for your transfer to the railway station & board “SAPSAN” Speed train to Saint Petersburg. Arrival at Saint Petersburg train station, Meeting with a local guide & Transfer to the hotel. St. Petersburg is a Russian port city on the Baltic Sea. It was the imperial capital for 2 centuries, having been founded in 1703 by Peter the Great, subject of the city's iconic “Bronze Horseman” statue. It remains Russia's cultural center, with venues such as the Mariinsky Theatre hosting opera and ballet, and the State Russian Museum showcasing Russian art from Orthodox icon paintings to Kandinsky works.
Overnight in St. Petersburg.
Panoramic City Tour. Peterhof Park and Grand Palace.
Breakfast at the hotel & Meet with the guide at the lobby of the hotel. Panoramic city tour with stops at the most important and beautiful attractions. During this city tour we will see Nevsky prospect, visit the Spit of Vasilyevsky Island, walk down the Neva embankment and see Church of the Savior (Outside) on Spilled Blood and Saint Isaac's Cathedral (Outside).
The Peterhof Park and Grand Palace visit. Modern Petrodvorets, former Peterhof, sometimes compared to Versailles. Being younger, the Peterhof surpasses the French palace grounds in quantity of water, architectural variations and fountain engineering technologies. Outstanding architects, decorators and sculptors, whose spectacular works of art slot perfectly into the natural beauty of the coastal landscape, created this unique park and fountains complex. Transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in St. Petersburg.
St. Petersburg to Moscow (Sapsan Speed Train)
After breakfast at the hotel, meet with the guide at the lobby of the hotel & proceed for your transfer to the railway station. Where you board “SAPSAN” speed train to Moscow. On arrival at Moscow train Station, Meet with a local guide & transfer to the hotel.
Enjoy Moscow Circus - You will enjoy a luxurious show with unique costumes, with the best artists in the world: acrobats and jugglers, riders and gymnasts, equilibrists and extreme! Also loved and expected by everyone: horses, ponies, dogs, bears, panthers and tigers. You have never seen this before!
Overnight in Moscow.
Depart with beautiful memories.
Breakfast at the hotel, Meet with the guide at the lobby of the hotel & proceed for transfer to the Airport. Return home with happy memories!
- Direct Flights to Moscow
- 02 night’s accommodation in Moscow
- 02 night’s accommodation in St. Petersburg
- 01 night accommodation in Moscow
- Daily breakfast
- Panoramic City tour of Moscow
- Visit to Kremlin Palace
- Metro Tour of Moscow
- Moscow Circus
- Arbat street tour
- Panoramic City tour of St. Petersburg
- The Peterhof Park and Grand Palace
- Train Tickets “Moscow - St. Petersburg – Moscow”
- Local Tour Leader
- COVID–19 Travel Insurance Included
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||4,999|
|Cost per child WITH bed (5 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||3,150|
|Cost per child NO bed (2 years of age to 4.99 Years of age)||1,999|
|Cost per Infant (0 Years of age - 1.99 Years)||700|
*Supplement shall apply during Peak dates such as EID Holidays & Summer School Holiday Break.
- Free Travel Insurance
- Free Moscow Circus
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS (AT EXTRA COST):
Hermitage Museum at USD 50 per person
*Based on time permits in itinerary & availability at the time of confirmation
Local Currency = Russian Ruble (RUB)
1 USD = RUB 104.00
1 AED = RUB 28.35
*Please note that ROE (rate of exchange) will depend on the day of purchase.
|Booking Deposit Fees||AED 1500.00 per person. Non-refundable deposit. (Upon booking form filled)|
|Second Payment||50% of the balance amount including extras booked .(45 days before departure or with visa submission whichever comes first )|
|Final Payment||100% of Tour cost including all additional services. (35 days before departure date)|
|45 days or more prior to departure||Forfeit deposit fees|
|44 days -31days to departure||40% of the tour price paid|
|30 days – 15 days to departure||50% for all services paid|
|14 days & less||100% for all services paid|
|Optional Tours / Extras||Non Refundable|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Travelling from UAE to Russia, Negative COVID-19 PCR test result, taken within 48 hours from the flight arrival time (irrespective of Vaccinated or not vaccinated).
- Travelling from Russia to UAE, Vaccinated passengers arriving into the UAE:
Vaccinated passengers who have taken complete dosage of any approved covid-19 vaccine are no longer required to conduct a PCR test prior to departure provided that they present a vaccination certificate with QR code. Passengers are no longer required to conduct Rapid PCR test at the airport 6 hours prior to departure. Children below 12 years are exempt from the test.
Non- vaccinated passengers arriving into the UAE:
Non-vaccinated passengers are required to conduct a covid-19 PCR test within 48 hours prior to departure. Passengers who have recently recovered from a past covid-19 infection can present a recovery certificate and will be exempt from the test. All passengers are no longer required to conduct Rapid PCR test at the airport 6 hours prior to departure. Children below 12 years are exempt from the test.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test / Vaccination certificate for COVID-19 health document is in English & with QR Code.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- PCR Test Timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- Package is valid for specific dates (*Supplement may apply for peak dates)
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.