Kenya Wildlife Safari - Eid Holidays 2021
Join us on Kenya Wildlife Safari tour of 5 days, where you enjoy experiencing tented camp accommodation in National reserve of Kenya & have a chance to witness BIG 5. Kenya is a soul-stirring diverse land with majestic wildlife.
- Incredible Game drives & safari experiences
- Make cherishable memories at Masai Mara National Reserve & Lake Naivasha
- 4* Star Lodges & Camp Site with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Lodging & Meals
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare on Air Arabia (Ex – Sharjah) or Similar
- 01 night accommodation in Tamarind Tree Hotel 4* or similar in Nairobi
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Fig Tree Camp 4* or similar in Masai Mara
- 01 night accommodation in Kongoni Lodge 4* or similar in Lake Naivasha
- Meals as specified in the itinerary above (4 Breakfast, 3 Lunches & 3 Dinners)
- Park entrance fees and game drives as applicable
- Safari Experience in 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Airport - Hotel - Airport transfers by minivan/minibus
- 01 litre mineral water per person per day in the vehicle while on safari
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver guide
- All transfers & tours are on sharing basis (a closed group with social distancing is maintained)
- Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE & at local destination
- Tips and porterage
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional sightseeing’s
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Meet and greet at the Nairobi Airport and transfer to your hotel for leisure. Overnight at your hotel.
Azure Nairobi Hotel is located in the vibrant suburb of Westlands, less than 5kms from the city’s CBD. It’s the perfect location for those who wish to experience Nairobi’s finest restaurants, nightlife and shopping.
After breakfast, drive via Narok to the Masai Mara National Reserve offering wonderful scenery and plenty of game with a Enroute photo stop at the Great Rift Valley. It is perhaps the only region left in Kenya where the visitor may see animals in the same super-abundance as existed a century ago. With over 450 species of bird. Explore the plains and rolling hills for a chance to spot the elephant, black manned lion, leopard, buffalo, cheetah, and with diverse species of hoofed animals.
Arrive at your camp for check-in and have lunch. The accent here is on the Masai people and the wealth of wildlife, birdlife, and natural flora to be found in the fabled Masai Mara Game Reserve. Fig Tree Camp is located on the banks of the Talek River and offers both luxury tents and chalet accommodation. The camp is situated on the northern border of the national reserve and its central location makes all areas of the reserve accessible during game drives.
Fig Tree has been carefully designed to blend in with the natural environment and provide luxury hospitality for all guests. After noon game drive. Overnight at your camp.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast, day spent game-viewing in the reserve from 0900hrs - 1500hrs. Picnic lunch will be served. Afterwards proceed to a Masai village visit en-route to your loge. With over 450 species of birds and animal species, explore the plains and rolling hills for a chance to spot the elephant, black-manned lion, leopard, buffalo, cheetah, and with diverse species of hoofed animals. Dinner and overnight at your camp.
Masai Mara offers an absolutely unique variety of animals. The reason is that this hilly region is both humid and fertile, and is crossed by the Mara and Talek rivers, full of crocodiles and hippos. The abundance of water and excellent availability of food are the reasons why the Masai Mara, which in fact is a continuation of the Tanzanian Serengeti National Park, has the greatest population of wild animals in the whole of Africa. There is a particularly dramatic spectacle from July to October, the annual migration of huge herds of Gnus and zebras. Predators such as Hyenas, Jackals, Leopards and Lions of course, closely follow these herds. Gigantic herds of over 200 buffaloes can also be observed. Plenty of food is available for elephants, giraffes, and the many species of antelopes.
Optional extra activities:
The traditional Masai village is called a Manyatta and consists of a number of small cow dung made huts with thatched roofs. The huts are placed in a circle with livestock in the middle and a thick thorny fence for protection against the nightly predators. First, they welcome you with some chanting. They also proceed to show how high they can jump and get you try jumping higher than them. With the assistance of a local Masai chief, you take the informative tour around the Manyatta, building fires without matches, how to make bracelets and necklaces with beeds and other exciting innovative experiences.
Overnight at your camp.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast, drive to Lake Naivasha with its commanding setting at the foot of the Rift Valley Escarpment. Lake Naivasha is an important horticultural area of Kenya. Lake Naivasha is a diverse bird and animal habitat, Colobus monkeys are often seen in the canopy of the Acacia forests around the lake, and on the north shore of the lake Buffalo, Waterbuck and Eland are often seen grazing. Lunch, dinner and overnight at your lodge.
A blend of African heritage and boldness welcomes visitors with the down-to-earth warmth of a much-loved home away from home. Spacious interiors are styled with a varied mix of rich colours, and inviting textures and layers, making Naivasha Kongoni Lodge an idyllic retreat. Overnight at Lake Naivasha
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast, drive from Naivasha back to Nairobi, Kenya’s wonderful capital city. Proceed to the JKI Airport for your onward flight.
- Direct Flights to Nairobi
- 4 Star Hotel / Tented Camp accommodation
- 03 Lunches & 03 Dinners
- Visit to Masai Village
- Full day Game drive In Masai Mara on 4 X 4 Land Cruiser
- Photo stop at Great Rift Valley
- Return airport transfers
- COVID-19 Travel Insurance Included
|Component||Brochure Price||Offer price|
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||4,299|
|Cost per adult on single occupancy basis||4,999|
|Cost per child WITH bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||NA|
|Cost per child NO bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||3,499|
|Cost per Infant (0 Years of age - 1.99 Years)||700|
One PCR Test at Lake Naivasha for returning to UAE: AED 480 per person
- Cash Discount
- Free Visit to Masai Village
- Upgrade to 4 x 4 Land Cruiser for Safari Experience
Departure Dates 2021:
Flight Details or Similar
|AIRLINES||FROM||TO||FLIGHT NO||DATE||ETD (HRS.)||ETA (HRS.)|
|Air Arabia||Sharjah||Nairobi||G9 734||20 Jul||0900||1305|
|Air Arabia||Nairobi||Sharjah||G9 735||24 Jul||1345||1950|
Optional Add-Ons (AT EXTRA COST):
Flight Seat Allocation
Balloon Safaris at USD 425 per person
Boat ride in Naivasha at USD 25 per person
Crescent Island visit in Naivasha at USD 65 per person
Local Currency = Kenya Shilling (KES)
1 USD = KES 107.75
1 AED = KES 29.30
*Please note that ROE (rate of exchange) will depend on the day of purchase.
|Booking Deposit Fees||AED 1500.00 per person. Non-refundable deposit. (Upon booking form filled)|
|Second Payment||50% of the balance amount including extras booked. (45 days before departure or with visa submission whichever comes first )|
|Final Payment||100% of Tour cost including all additional services. (35 days before departure date)|
|45 days or more prior to departure||Forfeit deposit fees|
|44 days -31days to departure||40% of the tour price paid|
|30 days – 15 days to departure||50% for all services paid|
|14 days & less||100% for all services paid|
|Optional Tours / Extras||Non Refundable|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Package is valid for specific dates (*Supplement may apply for peak dates)
- PCR Test with negative results valid within the last 72 hours before departure is mandatory.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice
- PCR Test Timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- PCR Test within the last 72 hours before departure is required. Upon arrival, a PCR test at the border is required.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.
Big thanks TravTips! it was a really great tour to Kenya. We were fortunate enough to see all BIG 5. I recommend everyone that you must visit Kenya Masai Mara safari along with your kids through TravTips. Its completely safe and full of fun!
Mr.Lucky Awees - Kenya (Customized Tours)
Bosco did an awesome job in planning the itinerary and selecting the best hotels ! Great, efficient service
Ms. Jane Ferns - Kenya (Customized Tours)
We have travelled to Kenya, Georgia and very recently to Tanzania with Travtips. All the trips were excellent and very well organized. The support team in Dubai is good, prompt to reply queries and provides detailed description of the tour. Travtips tours are very reasonably priced and offer excellent hotels.
Ms.Parswati Saha - Kenya Wildlife Safari
We had a great time during holiday in Kenya, it was very well organized and planned by TraveTips / Ms.Jyoti. We thank their team and look forward for our another holiday/trip with them for sure.
Mr.Naimesh Sejpal - Kenya Wildlife Safari
I would like to thank Trav Tips under Mr. Sooraj and his Team for their support and services that they have provided in organizing a wonderful trip to Kenya during the EID holidays and it was a great experience and would recommend for any future endeavor in this regard....