London & Scotland Tour Packages
All Inclusive London Vaction Packages from Dubai | Scotland Tour Packages from dubai
Witness the marvelous United Kingdom on this journey with an exciting fun filled trip where you set ablaze from London to the home ground of Manchester before proceeding to the famous getaway wedding destination, Titanic Exhibition, marvelous Winterfell Castle and amazing tour of the World Famous Television Series on our London, Scotland & Ireland tour.
- London: Guided city tour, Entrance to Madame Tussauds wax museum, Ride on the London Eye, Free time at Oxford Street
- Windsor: Visit Windsor Castle
- Birmingham: Visit Cadbury World
- Manchester: Visit Old Trafford Stadium - Manchester United Football Club
- Lake District: Windermere Lake Cruise, Visit a Whiskey Distillery
- Edinburgh: Guided Edinburgh City tour, Entrance to Edinburgh Castle, Free time on Royal Mile
- Belfast: Visit to Titanic Exhibition, Full day tour of one of the World Famous Television Series Entrance to Winterfell Castle
- Dublin: Guided city tour of Dublin, Entrance to Guinness Storehouse
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Tour Manager
Bon voyage! Arrive in London, you will be greeted by your friendly Tour Manager outside the baggage hall.
Proceed to hotel & check in. Later we take you on the famous London Eye - one of the world's largest
observation wheels where you witness the panorama of some of London's most famous monuments.
Followed by Indian Dinner at Restaurant.
Overnight in London Heathrow.
After continental buffet breakfast, we then take you to visit the famous Windsor Castle - Queen of England's
favorite weekend home. Be enthralled by this thousand year old fortress transformed into a royal palace. We
proceed for a visit the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum. This museum houses a unique collection of
world's largest wax works of famous personalities, including India's top leaders and film stars.
Tonight, enjoy Indian Dinner at Restaurant.
Overnight in London Heathrow.
After continental buffet breakfast, we proceed for a guided city tour with an English speaking local guide to
see the highlights of London: Changing of Guards at the Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster
Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, River Thames and many more. We next visit
the Tower of London housing Britain's crown jewels including the Kohinoor Diamond. Later enjoy free time
for shopping on Oxford Street - Europe's busiest shopping street, with around half a million daily visitors.
Indian Dinner at Restaurant.
Overnight in London Heathrow.
After continental buffet breakfast, check-out and proceed to Bicester Village, Bicester Village is home to more than 160 boutiques from the world's leading designers. The Collection is unique in its unprecedented brand mix, beautiful settings, cultural richness, and remarkable service and savings. Visit to Cadbury World, discover the making and magic behind the Cadbury brand in our series of chocolatey zones. Enjoy a sequence of special effects cinema presentations in themed auditoriums. See how Cadbury's most popular products were made at interactive video stations, watch Chocolatier's demonstrate traditional chocolate making skills, plus indulge in a warm pot of melted chocolate. You will also be able to reminisce over Cadbury adverts from the past 100 years. This evening after Indian Dinner at Restaurant & check into your hotel.
Overnight in Manchester.
After continental buffet breakfast, check-out and proceed to visit the famous Old Trafford Stadium home to Manchester United Club. Relive the clubs triumphs, tragedies & trophies in the Museum. Delve behind the scenes on the Stadium tour, visit the home changing room, sit in the dug-out & run down the tunnel to the roar of the crowd. Later drive through England's first ever National Park known as the Lake District, a mountainous region dotted with lakes, truly an inspiration for many writers including William Wordsworth. Enjoy scenic cruise on Lake Windermere. This evening after Indian Dinner at Restaurant & check in to your hotel.
Overnight in Gretna / Lancaster.
After continental buffet breakfast, we check-out and proceed to Gretna Green - one of the world's most popular runaway wedding destinations. Later proceed to visit a whisky distillery in Scotland where you will get an insight into the production process. Later proceed to Edinburgh, on arrival in Edinburgh, enjoy Indian Dinner at Restaurant & check in to your hotel. Overnight in Edinburgh/Glasgow.
After continental buffet breakfast, meet your local guide for a city tour of Edinburgh who will tell you about the history and culture of this city. See the Scottish parliament & Entrance to imposing Edinburgh Castle with its breath-taking views over the city. Edinburgh Castle is alive with exciting tales of its time as a military fortress, royal residence and prison of war. When you climb Castle Hill, you will walk in the footsteps of soldiers, kings and queens - and even the odd pirate or two. Though parts of it remain in military use, the castle is now a world-famous visitor attraction. It's also an iconic part of the Old and New Towns of Edinburgh World Heritage Site.
Later free time on Royal Mile, The Royal Mile runs through the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town connecting the magnificent Edinburgh Castle, perched high on a base of volcanic rock, with the splendorous Palace of Holyrood house, resting in the shadow of Arthur's Seat. The Mile is overlooked by impressive, towering tenements, between which cobbled closes and narrow stairways interlock to create a secret underground world.
Evening Indian Dinner at Restaurant.
Overnight in Glasgow.
After continental buffet breakfast, Proceed to the Cairnryan Ferry port to take a ferry to Belfast. Visit the Titanic Exhibition, Titanic Belfast is the world's largest Titanic visitor experience, exploring the Titanic story in a fresh and insightful way. Indian Dinner at Restaurant.
Overnight in Belfast.
After continental buffet breakfast, Today enjoy a full day tour of the sites and locations of the world famous Television Series. Visit the Dark Hedges, these trees are in an amazing formation and are well worth a photograph. No tours in Northern Ireland will be complete without seeing this avenue of trees known to series fans as the Kings Road. Next visit the Downhill beach. Later proceed to Coleraine for some free time. Next, a photo stop at Dunluce castle which is depicted as Castle Greyjoy. Next, visit the Giant's Causeway which is a UNESCO world heritage site and a magnificent wonder. These Hexagonal rocks were formed by volcanic eruptions over 50 million years ago; the lava cooled rapidly forming over 40,000 interlocking basalt columns. Indian Dinner at Restaurant.
Overnight in Belfast.
Visit the Winterfell Castle, another site of the world famous TV series. Next, drive to Dublin for a guided sightseeing tour of Dublin including entrance to Guinness Storehouse Brewery tour. Indian Dinner at Restaurant.
Overnight in Dublin.
After a continental buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
|Description||Original Price||Offer price|
|Adult on Twin/Triple Sharing||AED TBA*||AED TBA*|
|Child With bed||AED TBA*||AED TBA*|
|Child NO bed||AED TBA*||AED TBA*|
|Single Adult||AED TBA*||AED TBA*|
Offers (Limited Period Only)Launching Soon
Hotel Accommodation Details
- 03 night's accommodation at Holiday Inn Heathrow Bath Road - 4* or Similar at London
- 01 night accommodation at AC Hotel by Marriott Manchester / Park Inn by Radisson - 4* or Similar in Manchester
- 01 night accommodation at Smiths at Gretna Green Hotel - 4* or Similar in Gretna / Lancaster
- 01 night accommodation at Holiday Inn Edinburgh airport - 4*or Similar in Edinburgh
- 01 night accommodation at Jurys Inn Glasgow - 4* or Similar in Glasgow
- 02 night's accommodation at Holiday Inn Belfast / Clayton Belfast - 4*or Similar in Belfast
- 01 night accommodation at City North Hotel - 4* or Similar in Dublin
POINTS TO BE NOTED:
- The tour cost does not include cost of overseas medical insurance.
- Passengers joining this tour must travel to / from the hub city at their own expense.
- Dinners are preset and A-la carte is not possible.
- Breakfast will be continental which includes tea, coffee, cereal, juice, bread, butter.
- In case of currency fluctuations of more than 3.00% or amendments in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to advice you a supplement cost.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside the city’s most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- Due to major international events and trade fairs throughout Europe such as the Air Show, World Athletic Meet, the Motor Show, Ice Skating Championships etc., the hotels may be blocked out more than two years in advance. In view of this, you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities and the itineraries may have to be altered / amended.
- Hotels mentioned are subject to availability.
- Prices are based on 4 star non-central hotels. We do not guarantee air-conditioned hotels.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- The Eiffel Tower on certain days due to strong wind conditions or being overcrowded may close the third level.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Making note of the varied interests of our past clients, we have not deemed the Lido Show essential to be a part of the tour cost.
- Taxes shall be applicable (If any) by UAE government.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- In case you decide to change the date of your return reservation once confirmed the exact amount payable to the airline will be advised once the same is confirmed.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed Terms and Conditions.
- *Terms and conditions apply.
Find more Holiday Packages from Dubai
We had good experience on London & Scotland Group tour from Dubai. Hotels and Indian Restaurant choice was good. Enough leisure time was give in Oxford street, Manchester, Edinburgh. We have enjoyed all the sightseeing on a tour and specially the BEN NEVIS gondola ride in Scotland. The overall holiday experience was a memorable and value for money.
Overall we had a good experience on London & Scotland Tour and amazing vacation packages. Enough leisure time was given in London to enjoy & feel London. Recommend to provide train journey from Edinburgh to Manchester.
We have enjoyed London & Scotland group Tour from Dubai. London, Manchester and Edinburgh was awesome. We enjoyed most Madame Tussad's in London, scotland weather & Manchester Stadium. We recommend TravTips!
Scotland tour from Dubai was excellent with all-inclusive holiday package. The trip to Highlands & Edinburgh were highlights of the tour. Overall it was a value for money tour.
London & Scotland vacation was a great experience and we got affordable vacation packages. Tour Manager was really good & had organised activities on bus journey which was enjoyable on a group tour. The local guides were good, they gave detailed & interesting explanation. Enjoyed the vacation to stratford upon avon, Windsor Castle & Scotland. Tour Manager took us to Oxford Street for shopping which was very nice.