All Inclusive London Vaction Packages from Dubai | Scotland Tour Packages from dubai
- Visit to UNESCO site – Kremlin, Fortified Complex!
- Ride on Most beautiful Metro in Moscow
- Enjoy journey on well-known High Speed Train Moscow – St. Petersburg – Moscow
- 4* Star hotel with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Accommodation & Meals
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare on Emirates/Turkish Airlines or Similar
- 03 nights at Hotel Crown Plaza T4 / Atrium or similar in London (Heathrow area)
- 01 night at Hotel Holiday inn express or similar in Manchester
- 01 night at Hotel at Hotel Greens / Gretna hall or similar in Carlisle / Gretna
- 02 nights at Hotel at Hotel Alona / Holiday inn express or similar in Glasgow / Edinburgh / Strathclyde
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast (Breakfast includes Bread, Butter, Jam, Cereals, Fruit Juice, Milk, Tea and Coffee)
- 04 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Lunches
- 07 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners
- London: Guided city tour, Entrance to Tower of London, Entrance to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Ride on the London Eye, Visit Lords Cricket Ground
- Windsor: Visit Windsor Castle
- Oxford: Visit Oxford University
- Birmingham: Visit Cadbury World
- Manchester: Visit Old Trafford Stadium – Manchester United Football Club
- Lake District: Steam Train Ride, Lake Windermere Cruise
- Gretna Green: Visit Gretna Green, Gretna Gateway Outlet Village
- Edinburgh: Guided city tour including entrance to the Castle, Scottish Whiskey Experience
- Visa Charges & Travel Insurance
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of GBP 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 08 Days, the total Tips amount is Euro 24 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Airport transfers, Cost of Suggested / Optional Excursions.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies
The Tour Manager / Station Manager / local representative will meet you outside the arrival hall after you collect your baggage. Proceed for dinner and then to the hotel and check–in.
Overnight in London
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Today, proceed for a guided city tour of London: See the Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge and Thames River. Next visit the Tower of London – housing Britain’s Crown Jewels including the Kohinoor Diamond. Later enjoy a ride on the London Eye.
Overnight in London
(B, L, D)
This morning, proceed for a visit of the famous Windsor Castle - Queen of England’s favorite weekend home. Next visit the famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Later proceed for guided tour of Lords Cricket Ground.
Overnight in London
Note: on days when Lord’s Cricket Ground is not available, the group will visit Oval.
Today, check-out and proceed to Manchester for guided tour of Oxford with visit to a University. Continue the drive to Birmingham to visit Cadbury World. Later proceed to Manchester.
Overnight in Manchester
(B, L, D)
This morning, check-out and proceed to visit the famous Old Trafford Stadium - home to Manchester United Club. Visit the home changing room, sit in the dugout & run down the tunnel to the roar of the crowd. Later go for a Steam Train ride in Lake district and also a cruise on the Lake Windermere.
Overnight in Carlisle / Gretna
(B, L, D)
Note: on days when Old Trafford Stadium is not available, the group will visit Chelsea or Manchester City Stadium
Today, check-out and proceed to Gretna Green - one of the World’s most popular runaway Wedding Destinations. Next visit Gretna Gateway Outlet Village and spend some free time for shopping.
Overnight in Glasgow / Edinburgh / Strathclyde
This morning, proceed for a guided City Tour of Edinburgh: Visit Edinburgh castle, see the Scottish Parliament and many more interesting sights. Next proceed for a Scottish whiskey experience tour. Next spend some free time for shopping at the Royal Mile.
Overnight in Glasgow / Edinburgh / Strathclyde
(B, L, D)
Proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
- Direct Flights
- 4 Star hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 04 Indian Lunches
- 07 Indian Dinners
- Cuckoo Clock Demonstration
- Entrance to Tower of London
- Entrance to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Ride of London Eye
- Visit Lords Cricket Ground
- Visit Windsor Castle
- Visit Oxford University
- Visit Cadbury World
- Visit Old Trafford Stadium
- Steam Train Ride
- Lake Windermere Cruise
- Gretna Gateway Outlet Village
- Guided city tour of Edinburgh
|Component||Brochure Price||Offer Price
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||8899*|
|Cost per adult on single occupancy basis||10380*|
|Cost per child WITH bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||6195*|
|Cost per child NO bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||5270*|
- Cash Discount*
DEPARTURE DATES 2022:
|MAY||07, 14, 21, 28|
|JUNE||04, 11, 18, 25|
|JULY||05, 16, 23|
Local Currency = British Pound (GBP)
1 USD = GBP 0.75
1 GBP = AED 4.92
*Please note that ROE (rate of exchange) will depend on the day of purchase.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour. Payments to be made by cash in GBP only. (Credit or Debit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.
We had good experience on London & Scotland Group tour from Dubai. Hotels and Indian Restaurant choice was good. Enough leisure time was give in Oxford street, Manchester, Edinburgh. We have enjoyed all the sightseeing on a tour and specially the BEN NEVIS gondola ride in Scotland. The overall holiday experience was a memorable and value for money.
Overall we had a good experience on London & Scotland Tour and amazing vacation packages. Enough leisure time was given in London to enjoy & feel London. Recommend to provide train journey from Edinburgh to Manchester.
We have enjoyed London & Scotland group Tour from Dubai. London, Manchester and Edinburgh was awesome. We enjoyed most Madame Tussad's in London, scotland weather & Manchester Stadium. We recommend TravTips!
Scotland tour from Dubai was excellent with all-inclusive holiday package. The trip to Highlands & Edinburgh were highlights of the tour. Overall it was a value for money tour.
London & Scotland vacation was a great experience and we got affordable vacation packages. Tour Manager was really good & had organised activities on bus journey which was enjoyable on a group tour. The local guides were good, they gave detailed & interesting explanation. Enjoyed the vacation to stratford upon avon, Windsor Castle & Scotland. Tour Manager took us to Oxford Street for shopping which was very nice.