London, Scotland & Ireland - Spring 2023
Enjoy Panoramic view of London city from London Eye, visit Royal residence - Windsor Castle, Free time for ultimate shopping experience on Oxford Street. Stroll through its famous historic downtown area and castle in Edinburgh. View Magnificent scenery, lakes, Mountains in Scottish Highlands, Enjoy Sites and Locations of World-famous Television Series “Game of Thrones” in Ireland with tour of TravTips, London, Scotland & Ireland.
- Enjoy Panoramic views of London City from London Eye
- Memorable selfie with Stars in Madame Tussauds
- See Imposing Edinburgh Castle
- Visit locations of the world famous Television Series
- Make cherishable memories in United Kingdom, Scotland & Ireland
- Quality hotel with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Accommodation & Meals
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
Award Winning Flights (Return economy class airfare with airport taxes) on Turkish Airlines (Ex – Dubai) or Similar
- 03 nights accommodation at Holiday Inn Bath Road - 4*or Similar at London
- 01 night accommodation at AC Manchester Salford Quays – 4* or Similar in Mancheste
- 01 night accommodation at Gretna Hall – 3* or Similar in Gretna
- 01 night accommodation at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow SEC 4* or Similar in Glasgow
- 02 nights accommodation at Holiday Inn Belfast 4* or Similar in Belfast
- 01 night accommodation at City North / Plaza Tallaght / Carlton Blanchardstown 4* or Similar in Dublin
- Daily breakfast
- 09 Indian Dinners (Choice of Jain/Vegetarian/Non- Vegetarian/Halal)
- Guided city tour
- Entrance to Madame Tussauds wax museum
- Ride on the London Eye
- Free time at Oxford Street
- Visit Windsor Castle
- Visit Cadbury World
- Manchester City Stadium / Old Trafford Stadium
- Windermere Lake Cruise
- Guided Edinburgh City tour
- Entrance to Edinburgh Castle
- Visit Scotch Whisky Experience
- Visit to Titanic Exhibition
- Full day tour of one of the World Famous Television Series
- Entrance to Winterfell Castle
- Guided city tour of Dublin
- Entrance to Guinness Storehouse
- UK Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
- PCR Test in UAE
- PCR Test in Local destination (Approx. EUR 60 – EUR 90 per person)
- No porterage included
- Tips to coach drivers / local guides to be paid directly to tour manager (3 GBP’s per person per day)
- Taxes as applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in “What your tour price includes”
Welcome to London. London Eye.
Bon voyage! Arrive in London, you will be greeted by your friendly Tour Manager outside the baggage hall. Proceed to hotel & check in. Later we take you on the famous London Eye – one of the Europe’s largest observation wheels where you witness the panorama of some of London’s most famous monuments. Followed by Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in London Heathrow.
Windsor Castle. Madame Tussauds wax Museum.
After continental buffet breakfast, we then take you to visit the famous Windsor Castle - Queen of England’s favorite weekend home. Be enthralled by this thousand year old fortress transformed into a royal palace. We proceed for a visit the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum . This museum houses a unique collection of world’s largest wax works of famous personalities, including India’s top leaders and film stars.
Tonight, enjoy Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in London Heathrow.
Guided city tour. Tower of London. Free time at Oxford Street.
After continental buffet breakfast, we proceed for a guided city tour with an English Speaking local guide to see the highlights of London: Changing of Guards at the Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, River Thames and many more. We next visit the Tower of London housing Britain’s crown jewels including the Kohinoor Diamond. Later enjoy free time for shopping on Oxford Street - Europe's busiest shopping street, with around half a million daily visitors. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in London Heathrow.
Bicester Village. Cadbury World (Subject to availability)
After continental buffet breakfast, check-out and proceed to Bicester Village, , Bicester Village is home to more than 160 boutiques from the world's leading designers. The Collection is unique in its unprecedented brand mix, beautiful settings, cultural richness, and remarkable service and savings. Visit to Cadbury World, discover the making and magic behind the Cadbury brand in our series of chocolatey zones. Enjoy a sequence of special effects cinema presentations in themed auditoriums. See how Cadbury's most popular products were made at interactive video stations, watch Chocolatier's demonstrate traditional chocolate making skills, plus indulge in a warm pot of melted chocolate. You will also be able to reminisce over Cadbury adverts from the past 100 years. This evening after Indian Dinner at Restaurant & check into your hotel. Overnight in Manchester.
Manchester City (Subject to availability). Lake Windermere Cruise
After continental buffet breakfast, check-out and proceed to visit the famous Manchester City Stadium with an immersive 360 cinema film vividly bringing to life the 125-year history of the club. Once in the stadium, you will visit the changing rooms, player’s tunnel, pitch side and press conference areas, visit the home changing room, sit in the dug-out & run down the tunnel to the roar of the crowd. Later drive through England’s first ever National Park known as the Lake District, a mountainous region dotted with lakes, truly an inspiration for many writers including William Wordsworth. Enjoy scenic cruise on Lake Windermere. This evening after Indian Dinner at Restaurant & check in to your hotel. Overnight in Gretna / Lancaster.
Gretna Green. Guided City Tour of Edinburgh & Entrance to Edinburgh Castle.
After continental buffet breakfast, we check-out and proceed to Gretna Green - one of the world’s most popular runaway wedding destinations. Later proceed to Edinburgh, enroute we will visit Whiskey Distillery, enjoy a guided tour at our beautiful distillery, taking in the fascinating past with a glimpse into our future. Learn about unique distillation process, and be among the first to taste our Man O' Words and Man O' Sword - our Single Cask, Single Malt Scotch whiskies - together with our exceptional Clear Malt Spirit, Rascally Liquor®. On Arrival in Edinburgh, meet your local guide for a city tour of Edinburgh who will tell you about the history and culture of this city. See the Scottish Parliament & Entrance to imposing Edinburgh Castle with its breath-taking views over the city. Edinburgh Castle is alive with exciting tales of its time as a military fortress, royal residence and prison of war. When you climb Castle Hill, you will walk in the footsteps of soldiers, kings and queens – and even the odd pirate or two. Though parts of it remain in military use, the castle is now a world-famous visitor attraction. It’s also an iconic part of the Old and New Towns of Edinburgh World Heritage Site.
Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Edinburgh/Glasgow.
Visit Titanic Exhibition.
After continental buffet breakfast, proceed to the Cairnryan Ferry Port to take a ferry to Belfast. Visit the Titanic Exhibition, Titanic Belfast is the world's largest Titanic visitor experience, exploring the Titanic story in a fresh and insightful way. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Belfast.
Belfast (Breakfast & Dinner)
After continental buffet breakfast, today enjoy a full day tour of the sites and locations of the world famous Television Series. Visit the Dark Hedges, these trees are in an amazing formation and are well worth a photograph. No tours in Northern Ireland will be complete without seeing this avenue of trees known to series fans as the Kings Road. Next visit the Downhill beach. Later proceed to Coleraine for some free time. Next, a photo stop at Dunluce castle which is depicted as Castle Greyjoy. Next, visit the Giant’s Causeway which is a UNESCO world heritage site and a magnificent wonder. These Hexagonal rocks were formed by volcanic eruptions over 50 million years ago; the lava cooled rapidly forming over 40,000 interlocking basalt columns. Indian Dinner at Restaurant.
Overnight in Belfast.
Visit Winterfell Castle. Guinness Storehouse Brewery.
Visit the Winterfell Castle, another site of the world famous TV series. Next, drive to Dublin for a guided sightseeing tour of Dublin including entrance to Guinness Storehouse Brewery tour. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Dublin.
Fly back home with pleasant memories.
After a continental buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home.
Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
- Award Winning Flights
- Quality Hotel Accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 09 Indian Dinners
- Visit to London Eye Europe’s largest observation wheel
- Visit to Windsor Castle
- Chance to Visit Madame Tussauds wax museum
- Guided city of London
- Visit to Tower of London
- Free time at Oxford Street
- Enjoy Visit to Cadbury World
- Entrance to Manchester City Stadium
- Scenic Cruise of Lake Windermere
- Visit Gretna Green
- Visit to Whiskey Distillery
- Guided City Tour of Edinburgh
- Entrance to Edinburgh Castle
- Ferry from Cairnryan to Belfast
- Visit to Titanic Exhibition
- Full day tour of One of the World Famous Television Series
- Entrance to Winterfell Castle
- Guided City Tour of Dublin
- Entrance to Guinness Storehouse
|Component||Brochure Price||Offer Price|
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||9999*|
|Cost per adult on single occupancy||12200*|
|Cost per child WITH bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||8500*|
|Cost per child NO bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||7700*|
|Cost per Infant (0 Years of age - 1.99 Years)||1500*|
- Cash Discount*
- Free Visit to Madame Tussauds wax museum
DEPARTURE DATES 2023:
|Booking Deposit Fees||AED 1500.00 per person. Non-refundable deposit. (Upon booking form filled)|
|Second Payment||50% of the balance amount including extras booked .(45 days before departure or with visa submission whichever comes first )|
|Final Payment||100% of Tour cost including all additional services. (35 days before departure date)|
|45 days or more prior to departure||Forfeit deposit fees|
|44 days -31days to departure||40% of the tour price paid|
|30 days – 15 days to departure||50% for all services paid|
|14 days & less||100% for all services paid|
|Optional Tours / Extras||Non Refundable|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Package is valid for specific dates (*Supplement may apply for peak dates).
- Travelling from UAE to United Kingdom, COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on 17 March 2022.
- Travelling from Ireland to UAE, COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on 9 November 2022.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 20 full paying passengers travelling together.
- In the event that the group size is less than 20 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Breakfast will be continental which includes tea, coffee, cereal, juice, bread, butter.
- Dinners are preset and A-la carte is not possible.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- In case of currency fluctuations of more than 3.00% or amendments in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to advice you a supplement cost.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside the city’s most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Prices are based on 4 star non-central hotels. We do not guarantee air-conditioned hotels.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Taxes shall be applicable (If any) by UAE government.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange.Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in UAE or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in UAE or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in UAE or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.