- Jet Boat Ride adventure
- Movie World with lunch
- Currumbin Wildlife
- Sanctuary Dreamworld
- Kuranda Rainforest by one way Skyrail
- The Great Barrier Reef - Green Island, on board the Cruise with lunch
- City tour of Sydney
- Guided tour of Sydney Opera House
- Visit Sydney Aquarium
- Visit the World Famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Visit the Sydney Wildlife World
- Visit Sydney Tower
- Sydney Showboat Cruise with dinner
+ Day 1 - Arrive in to Brisbane. Proceed towards Gold Coast – Australia’s entertainment capital. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
On arrival at Brisbane airport, Proceed to hotel in Gold Coast on your own and then check in.
Check in time is at 1400 hrs. Enjoy Lunch. Post lunch enjoy a close encounter with Australia's native animals at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, located on the Gold Coast. Your ticket includes admission to the park plus daily keeper presentations and animal shows. Admire critters such as the kangaroo, Tasmanian devil, koala, wombat, echidna and reptiles that live in natural-style bush and rainforest habitats. Walk through the stunning 5-acre forest of the Lost Valley and see unique flora and wildlife such as lemurs, red pandas, capybaras and other exotic reptiles. Check into your hotel and later enjoy Indian Dinner walking distance to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel Vibe or Voco or Novotel Surfers Paradise or similar
+ Day 2 - Jet Boat Ride and Fun-filled day to ‘Movie World’ - Hollywood in Gold Coast with lunch and soft drinks
Today after an American breakfast at the hotel, next have some fun and excitement as you enjoy 360° spin, on a high speed drifting Jet Boat ride on backwaters of Gold Coast. It is a great way to see what the glitzy Gold Coast is all about. Next we will visit Movie World, the vehicles will then drop you at Warner Brothers ‘Movie World’ where movie magic happens every day. Enjoy local lunch with Soft drinks included. Meet your favourite stars and enjoy all behind-the scene actions, comedy stunts along with Exhilarating rides, shows and attractions like the Superman Escape, Green Lantern, Scooby Doo, etc. Also have a chance of meeting and taking off on the ultimate Batwing Space shot ride. Enjoy a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Vibe or Voco or Novotel Surfers Paradise or similar
Today after an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Dreamworld. Whether you're a thrill-seeker, a wildlife-lover or prefer a more relaxed ride or slide, Dreamworld and WhiteWater World have the perfect experience for you! Enjoy Thrill rides: Tail Spin, Tower of Terror II, The Giant Drop, BuzzSaw, Hot Wheels SideWinder, Mick Doohan’s Motocoaster, Pandamonium, The Claw & many more attractions. Overnight at Hotel or similar in Gold Coast
+ Day 4 - (FLIGHT TO CAIRNS) Onto Cairns
The Tropical Paradise. Today, get set for a day of fun and excitement as you visit Kuranda - a village in the rainforest.
After an American breakfast at the hotel or a boxed breakfast, we transfer you to the airport for your flight to Cairns. On arrival enjoy lunch. Later proceed to Kuranda – a World Heritage Rainforest. Experience one way Skyrail journey that immerses you in an intimate experience where you will relax and enjoy the stunning rainforest scenery, panoramic views of the Cairns tropical region and the glittering waters of the Coral Sea. After a day of excitement and fun, we return to Cairns. Enjoy a dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Holiday inn Cairns Harbour side or Novotel Cairns Oasis or similar
+ Day 5 - Join us on an unforgettable experience to the Great Barrier Reef – the only living structure visible from the space. A chance to enjoy Hot Air Ballooning.
This morning you have an option to go for hot air ballooning (Boxed Breakfast). Later after an early breakfast at your hotel, we proceed to board the cruise to the Green Island. Escape into a world of surprises to experience the breathtaking beauty of the Great Barrier Reef.
There is an abundance of activities for swimmers and non-swimmers to enjoy. A chance to Snorkel and dive, or you can stay dry and explore the stunning reef from the comfort of an air-conditioned semi-submersible that will take you to an underwater world that has a dazzling kaleidoscope of colours. Enjoy continental lunch on board the cruise. Return to your hotel with fantastic memories of this living natural wonder. Later in the evening visit Cairns night market on your own. Tonight, a delicious dinner awaits you at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Holiday inn Cairns Harbour side or Novotel Cairns Oasis or similar
+ Day 6 - (FLIGHT TO SYDNEY) Flight to Sydney
Discover stunning underwater life at the Sydney Aquarium and visit Sydney Wildlife World. Visit the world famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and Syndey Tower
After an American breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to for airport to board your flight to Sydney. On arrival into the Harbour city proceed and take a journey through the world famous Sydney Aquarium and the wild life world. Also experience the world of glamour, glitz, sport, politics and music when you visit the world famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum where you will see the life size wax statues of the famous personalities from all around the world. Next visit Sydney Tower before checking into your hotel. Enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Ibis World Square or Holiday Inn Darling Harbour or similar
+ Day 7 - Explore the landmarks of Sydney - the Rocks area, Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach on your exciting city tour. Enjoy a spectacular guided tour of the world -renowned Sydney Opera house. Have the time of your life as you get set for the most exciting, entertaining and fun night on Showboat dinner cruise along Sydney Harbour!
After an American breakfast at the hotel, we proceed on an exciting city tour of Sydney which includes highlights like the Darling Harbour, one of the world’s greatest waterfront destinations, experience a slice of the city’s history at the Rocks area, the busy CBD area, Hyde Park, the Harbour Bridge, Mrs. Macquaries Chair and the world renowned Bondi beach. We also take you on a guided tour of one the world’s most spectacular landmark – the Sydney Opera House. ( * N o t e t h a t i n c a s e M C G d o e s n o t o p e r a t e d u e t o m a t c h d a y o r a n y o t h e r e v e n t t hi s experience will be covered at SCG. In a rare event of both MCG and SCG not available, amount for guided MCG tour will be refunded.) Tonight, get set for a lifetime experience on board the spectacular Showboat dinner cruise. Be captivated by the breath-taking scenery as you sail through the shimmering Sydney Harbour with its mesmerizing panorama of bright city lights, Opera House and the famous Harbour Bridge. Experience fine dining with Indian / International menu on board followed by a dazzling theatre cabaret featuring professional Australian showgirls in their glamorous costumes! Overnight at Hotel or similar in Sydney
+ Day 8 - Day free at the most amazin g City of Australia! OPTIONAL - Today you have your day at leisure at the most happening city of Australia. You can enjoy the many adventures in Sydney on your own or take an optional trip to the Blue Mountains OR Sydney Bridge climb.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, you have the opportunity to spend time at your own pace. You can shop at the classic Queen Victoria building – the most beautiful shopping centre in southern hemisphere on your own OR you can experience the spectacular bluehazed beauty, dramatic cliffs and deep canyons of the Blue Mountains OR see Sydney from above the most iconic bridge in the world – the Sydney Bridge. The fully guided climb takes you to the summit of this world famous bridge, 134 meters above Sydney Harbour.
Indian Dinner at Indian restaurant Overnight at Hotel or similar in Sydney
After buffet/boxed breakfast, we check out and proceed to the airport on your own for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Scenic Australia tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Twin/ Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed*||Child Without Bed**||Single Room|
|AED 9860||AED 9860||AED 7780||AED 6925||AED 12825|
|Surcharge||Departure Date||Twin / Triple||Single||Child|
|Land||16th Dec||AED 75||AED 145||AED 75|
|Land||20th Dec||AED 245||AED 385||AED 245|
|Land||24th Dec||AED 3560||AED 3850||AED 3560|
|Land||30th Dec||AED 2280||AED 2565||AD 2280|
DEPARTURE DATES – 2022
NOVEMBER : 26
DECEMBER : 16, 20, 24, 30
JANUARY : 16, 27
FEBRUARY: 07, 18
MARCH: 01, 23
*Surcharges will be applicable for all December departures
*For all Dec & Jan departures TCTP will not be applicable. Cancellation policy will be 30 days prior
- 03 nights accommodation in Gold Coast at Vibe or Voco or Novotel Surfers Paradise or similar
- 02 nights accommodation in Cairns at Holiday inn Cairns Harbour side or Novotel Cairns Oasis or similar
- 03 nights accommodation in Sydney at Ibis World Square or Holiday Inn Darling Harbour or similar
- Daily American breakfast (Except Day 01)
- 05 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian lunches
- 10 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners
- 03 Local lunches
- Hot Masala Chai on Day of arrival at Jet Boat Ride Center
- Enjoy a truly Australian local Delicacy - TIM TAM Biscuit packet for each of our guests once during the tour
- Enjoy the amazing Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream once during the trip
- Enjoy locally made Beer once during the stay (1 Glass per adult)
- Soft Drinks during meals at Movie World
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Sightseeing, accommodation & services as per the above mentioned itinerary.
- All transfers & excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly & multilingual Thomas Cook I Ltd Tour Manager (Subject to minimum 25 customers) or a local Representative.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and Internal Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Mandatory Tipping for on tour Services (Coach Driver, Local Guides etc.).
- It is mandatory to pay AUD 5 per person/per day. Our Tour Manager will be collecting the same on Day 1 of the Tour.
- PCR test in Australia.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, mini-bar, mineral water, telephone charges, food & drink that are not a part of the package.
- Additional Meals that is not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees & local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of Optional Excursions.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- As a third person in a Triple room, in some cities no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided. OR in some cities a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided. Taxes as applicable extra.
- For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However all sightseeing & inclusions will remain the same. On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members
- Land surcharges due to Local Events applicable on certain departures.
- Some optional excursions are subject to minimum 20 paying passengers OR if less than 20 passengers then the optional will operates on Seat in Coach basis’s.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Functioning of Air cooling/Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- All the internal flights will allow one piece of check in bag per person up to 20kg and carryon luggage will be upto 7kgs only.
- For Australia it is essential to carry your warm clothes & umbrella.
- For Showboat dinner cruise advisable dress code is formals, semi formals, smart casuals and traditional.
- The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
(Reservation & payment must be made upon arrival on day 01 of your tour by paying your Tour Manager the applicable amount)NOTE –
- Optional Tours are dependent on weather conditions & subject to operational feasibility by the local vendors.
- Prices subject to change by the local vendors without notice.
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to your Thomas Cook Tour Manager or representative on day 01 or day 02 of the tour. All payments to be made in AUD in Australia only (Credit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- Some activities mentioned above as Pre Booking required needs to be booked from India or your home country only.
- Some activities mentioned above as Pre Booking preferable – We highly recommend to book in advance as these activities gets full very fast and might not be available on tour.
- Medical condition applies.
- This Package does not offer city center hotels. Hotels will be located in the airport area or on the outskirts.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels offer roll-away beds & room size will be the same as double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll-away beds, in that case they might give a double & a separate single room.
- A person 12 years & below is considered child & above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- Due to international events & trade fairs you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Hotels in certain cities are not offering buffet breakfasts due to health regulations. If the same does not change by the time the tours operate, we will organize breakfasts at Indian / local restaurant.
- Coaches are an important part of your journeys & we request our guests to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygiene factors it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However, we will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- Due to limited boot space in the coach we suggest you to carry one check-in bag & one hand bag per person only
- Due to parking regulations & designated drop off & pick up points it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager / Local Representative will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches do not have a wheelchair access. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Coaches are forbidden inside most of the historic city centers; to preserve them from damage caused by pollution & getting overcrowded. Most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses & by foot in the historic & heritage centers.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- Due to logistical reasons certain departures may have amendments or reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks & at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The Tour Manager & the Driver will do their best to get you as close to the Monuments as possible.
- Every Site / Monuments has its own set of rules & regulations. We need to respect this & ensure that we follow the same.
- All our visits are booked in advance to avoid delays, at the same time there may be delays caused due to overcrowding, local regulations, security check etc.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts & random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts & bag snatching. Thomas Cook I Ltd will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair & should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- Thomas Cook I Ltd shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine & any other cause whatsoever & all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager & the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- In case you decide to change the date of your return reservation once confirmed the exact amount payable to the airline will be advised once the same is confirmed.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.