- Vatican City: Entrance to the Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel, Visit to the magnificent St. Peter's Basilica and Square
- Rome: Guided city tour, Visit Trevi fountain, Time elevator show included
- Pisa: Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Florence: Guided city tour.
- Venice: Visit St. Mark's square on a private boat, Gondola ride included, Visit Murano Glass showroom along with glass making demonstration.
- Wattens: Visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum and shop.
- Innsbruck: Orientation tour of Innsbruck.
- St. Moritz: Visit to Mt. Diavolezza via train and cable car,Horse Carriage ride.
- Interlaken: Chance to visit Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe in a Cog Wheel Train with Interlaken (Optional)
- Zurich: Free time
- Flawil: Visit a famous Swiss Chocolate factory.
- Schaffhausen: Boat ride at the Rhine falls
- Vaduz: Mini Train ride in Vaduz
- Cologne: Historic Cologne Cathedral.
- Rhineland: River Rhine cruise.
- Black forest region: Cuckoo clock demonstration at Black Forest.
- Amsterdam: Free time at Dam Square.
- Volendam: Visit Volendam - Traditional Dutch Fishing Village,Visit cheese farm & wooden shoe factory
- Lisse: Till 19th May visit Keukenhof - Largest Spring Garden in the world,From 20th May visit world famous Heineken Beer Brewery
- Brussels: Orientation tour with Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue.,Visit Mini Europe
- Paris: Guided city tour ,Fun - filled trip to Disneyland Paris,Visit to the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower. Seine River Cruise,Chance to see the famous Lido show. (Optional)
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Tour Manager
Bon Voyage! Today, your fun-filled tour Sensational Europe begins. On arrival at Rome, proceed to the hotel on your own. (Check in post 1400 hrs, please re confirm for exact timings and details about your tour, hotels and meeting place with the Tour Manager). Overnight in Rome or similar.
Guided city tour of Vatican and Rome: Enter the Vatican City - the smallest country in the world (shorts or sleeveless vests not allowed) including a visit to the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and visit St. Peter's Basilica. Later see the Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain and many more sights of this historic city. The Time Elevator show gives insight to the foundation of Rome. Overnight in Arezzo or similar.
Drive to Florence for a guided walking city tour of Florence; see the Duomo, Campanile, Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise, Piazza Della Signoria - an open air museum of sculptures. Later proceed to Pisa, visit Square of Miracles to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Overnight in Occhiobello or similar.
Drive to the pier to board a private boat to Venice. Arrive at the heart of Venice - St. Mark's Square. On arrival, admire St. Mark's square with Basilica, Doge's Palace, Campanile and Bridge of Sighs. Later, enjoy a gondola ride. Also visit Murano Glass showroom. Enjoy lunch on the boat. Drive to scenic Austria. Overnight in Seefeld / Innsbruck / Igls or similar.
Drive to Wattens, visit the famous Swarovski Crystal Museum and shop. Orientation tour of Innsbruck, see the Golden Roof and Maria Theresien Strrase. Drive to St. Moritz, Switzerland, a luxurious alpine holiday resort of the world's rich and famous, situated at an elevation of 1856 meters above sea level. Upon arrival check in to your hotel. Enjoy Indian dinner in the comfort of your hotel. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Drive to the train station to board the train. Travel on the famous Bernina route to Diavolezza. Proceed by cable car to scintillating Mt. Diavolezza summit of 2973 meters / 9754 feet above sea level. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Engadine range of the Swiss Alps and the highest peak of the Eastern Alps - Piz Bernina. Later proceed back to your hotel where lunch awaits you, after which you have some free time to explore the beautiful and rich town of Mt. Moritz where the unique white turf takes place in winter - horse racing on a frozen lake. Later, we take you for a fascinating horse carriage ride. Enjoy Indian dinner in the comfort of your hotel. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Drive to Vaduz - the capital of Liechtenstein. Enjoy orientation tour of the city in a mini road train. Next visit the famous Swiss chocolate factory. On to Zurich, enjoy some free time. Overnight in Zurich / Central Switzerland.
Today is at leisure OR you can join us on an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch - The Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice, a high-point of your tour! Take a cogwheel train from Lauterbrunnen / Grindelwald Grund to a height of 3,454 metres to Europe's highest railway station - a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace. Visit the Sphinx observatory deck to view longest glacier in the Alps. Later take a photo stop at Interlaken. Overnight in Zurich / Central Switzerland or similar.
Note: Passengers not opting for Optional excursion the dinner will be packed and delivered at the hotel when the group arrives.
Drive to Schaffhausen, enjoy a boat ride at the Rhine falls. On to the Black Forest region for a demonstration on the cuckoo clocks. Overnight in Rhineland / Hesse.
Proceed to board your scenic cruise on the River Rhine. Drive to Cologne to visit the Cologne Cathedral. On to Brussels, visit Mini Europe - Europe in miniature followed by an orientation tour of Brussels, visit the Grand Place and the legendary Manneken Pis statue. Overnight in Antwerp / Beveren or similar.
Until 19th May Keukenhof - Volendam - Dam Square. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Proceed to Keukenhof - the largest spring garden in the world. Next, Volendam, a traditional Dutch fishing village and visit a cheese farm and wooden shoe factory. Later, visit the famous Dam Square see the Royal Palace, Nieuwe Kerk and War Memorial. Overnight in Antwerp / Beveren or similar.
From 20th May Volendam - Dam Square - Heineken Beer Brewery. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Proceed to Volendam, a traditional Dutch fishing village and visit a cheese farm and wooden shoe factory. Next, visit the famous Dam Square: Royal Palace, Nieuwe Kerk and War Memorial. Later, proceed to visit one of the oldest and largest Breweries - Heineken Brewery. Overnight in Beveren / Antwerp or similar.
Drive to Paris, famous Parisian sights on a guided city tour: Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees and more. Next visit the top of the Eiffel Tower (3rd level). Tonight, you have a chance to experience the glamour of the famous Lido Show. Overnight in Paris or similar
Note: Due to stringent security checks at the Eiffel tower it may take up to 2-3 hours in the queue.
Visit Disneyland Park or the Disneyland Studios. All rides are included. Later enjoy a romantic cruise on the river Seine. Overnight in Paris or similar.
Proceed to the airport (on your own) for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated.
|Description||Original Price||Offer Price|
|Adult on Twin / Triple Sharing||AED 10175*||AED 9065*|
|Child with bed||AED 8602*||AED 7862*|
|Child NO bed||AED 6142*||AED 5402*|
|Single Adult||AED 12746*||AED 11636*|
|Infant||AED 4*||AED 4*|
May: 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 24
June: 3, 7, 14, 21, 28
July: 5, 12, 26
August: 9, 23
- 01 night at Hotel Antonella / Mercure / Occidental or similar in Rome.
- 01 night at Hotel Planet / Minerva or similar in Arezzo.
- 01 night at Hotel Unaway / Petrarca or similar in Occhiobello.
- 01 night at Hotel Alpenkoning / Seelos or similar in Seefeld.
- 02 nights at Hotel Reine Victoria or similar in St. Moritz.
- 02 nights at Hotel HI Affoltern / HI Express or similar in Zurich / Central Switzerland.
- 01 night at Hotel NH / Comfort / HI Express or similar in Germany.
- 02 nights at Hotel Van Del Valk / NH or similar in Beveren / Antwerp.
- 02 nights at Hotel Mercure / Ibis Style or similar in Paris.