Spirit of Australia
- Guided tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Orientation tour of Melbourne
- A scenic visit to the Great Ocean Road with Lunch
- Visit the amazing Mount Wellington Summit
- Hobart City Tour
- Anglesea Barracks and Organ Pipes
- Bruny Island Cruise with 3 hours wilderness Cruise
- Port Arthur admission
- Walking tour of Port Arthur
- Return travel to Kangaroo Island by coach and ferry
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk
- Flinders Chase National Park including Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- Koala viewing at Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
- 2 Course Lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro (Local)
- City tour of Sydney with Bondi Beach
- Guided tour of Sydney Opera House
- Visit Sydney Aquarium
- Visit the World Famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Visit the Sydney Wildlife World
- Visit Sydney Tower
- Sydney Showboat Cruise with dinner
On Arrival, proceed to hotel in Melbourne on your own and then check in. Check in time is at 1400 hrs. You will get breakfast if your arrival at hotel before 1000 hrs. After a long time you have some time at the hotel to relax and get rid of your jetlag. Enjoy Indian Lunch. Next we proceed to discover the breath taking landmarks and monuments of Melbourne on your city tour, which includes an orientation tour of the Royal Botanical Gardens, Town Hall, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, National Tennis centre, the 1956 Olympic venue, the Shrine of Remembrance, Bourke Street Mall and some beautifully restored Victorian houses. Enjoy a guided tour of the spectacular Melbourne Cricket Ground - one of Australia’s greatest assets. Tonight enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant in Melbourne. (* Note that in case MCG does not operate due to match day or any other event this experience will be covered at SCG. In a rare event of both MCG and SCG not available, amount for guided MCG tour will be refunded.)
Overnight at Hotel in Melbourne
After an early breakfast at the hotel, get set for a day tour to the Great Ocean Road. Enjoy the spectacular views over golden surf beaches, sheer cliff faces. Enjoy local lunch. Drive along the coastline of Port Campbell National Park. The coastline with its twisted shapes of amazing rock formation, the famous ‘Twelve Apostles’ – huge stone pillars rising from the surf, the Loch Ard Gorge. Enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant.
Overnight at Hotel in Melbourne
Breakfast and flight to the Island of Tasmania to its capital city Hobart. Airport to your hotel transfers and after check in the day is free to explore this amazing city on your own. Indian dinner will be arranged walking distance to your hotel.
Overnight at Hobart
After breakfast we proceed for a city tour of Tasmania's capital and Australia's second oldest city, Hobart offers a contrasting blend of heritage, scenery and culture, with world class activities and attractions nearby. Nestled amongst the foothills of kunanyi / Mt Wellington, Hobart combines heritage charm with a modern lifestyle in a setting of exceptional beauty.
It's no wonder Lonely Planet has called Hobart one of the top ten spots to visit in the world right now.
Upon arrival we will visit Mount Wellington - Easily accessible from Hobart, Glenorchy and other regional areas, this reserve connects the city to the bush, and the mountains to the waterways. Be prepared for all weather conditions and carry wet weather gear on longer walks. Conditions change quickly, and temperatures are regularly below zero on the Pinnacle. We shall visit the Pinnacle observation shelter for stunning views of the City of Hobart.
Next we return to Hobart City for lunch on your own. We then take a City tour of Hobart covering Anglesea Barracks, Organ Pipes, Mt Wellington Summit, Parliament House, Salamanca Place to soak up the atmosphere in Salamanca Place if operating, where Hobart's historic, creative and cultural heart beats. Also visit Princes Park, Battery Point etc
Indian Dinner at a local Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Hobart (B,-,D)
After an American breakfast at the hotel, today your day includes as below Itinerary
The Full Day Tour departs from the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre no hotel pickup (15 min walk from Best Western Hotel or similar) Itinerary
07:30am - Check in at Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Centre
07:45am - Bus departs
09:15am - Arrive on Tasman Peninsula, Morning Tea
10:00am - 3 Hour Wilderness Cruise
01:00pm - Cruise concludes
01:30pm - 3 Hours at the Port Arthur Historic Site Including local lunch and time to explore
04:30pm - Bus departs 06:00pm - Arrive Hobart, hotel drop-off
Overnight in Hobart
After an American breakfast at the hotel Flight to Adelaide. Dinner at an Indian restaurant walking distance to your hotel. The day is free to enjoy the sights and sounds of this amazing city on your own.
Overnight at Hotel in Adelaide
Early breakfast, this morning we depart to visit the highlights of South Australia’s premier nature-based tourism destination, Kangaroo Island. From Remarkable Rocks to playful fur seals, the local guides will take you to the Kangaroo Island’s natural highlights. This is simply the best 1 Day Kangaroo Island tour available by return ferry / cruise.
Take a guided walk on the beach among a colony of rare and wild Australian sea lions with a National Parks Ranger. Head to Vivonne Bay Bistro for a two-course lunch, followed by a visit to the Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary where you will see koalas relaxing in the trees. Spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, renowned as a sanctuary for native Australian animals including kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and echidnas.
The tour of the park will take you to the rugged southern coastline for a walk on Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch. Remarkable Rocks provides great photographic opportunities and stunning sea views. Admirals Arch boardwalk takes you down a rugged cliff face to reveal this spectacular rock archway, a natural nursery and safe haven for playful Long-nosed Fur Seals that can be seen resting, swimming and playing in the waves or on the rocks.
From Adelaide, this tour is a 16 hour day that includes travel to and from Kangaroo Island. You do get time to rest during your ferry transfers & coach travel between attractions. Carry proper Woolen wear for this trip.
Overnight at Hotel in Adelaide
After an American breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to for airport to board your flight to Sydney. On arrival into the Harbour city proceed and take a journey through the world famous Sydney Aquarium and the wild life world. Also experience the world of glamour, glitz, sport, politics and music when you visit the world famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum where you will see the life size wax statues of the famous personalities from all around the world. Next visit Sydney Tower before checking into your hotel. Enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant.
Overnight at Hotel Ibis World Square or Holiday Inn Darling Harbour or similar
+ Day 9 - Explore the landmarks of Sydney - the Rocks area, Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach on your exciting city tour. Enjoy a spectacular guided tour of the world -renowned Sydney Opera house. Have the time of your life as you get set for the most exciting, entertaining and fun night on Showboat dinner cruise along Sydney Harbour!
After an American breakfast at the hotel, we proceed on an exciting city tour of Sydney which includes highlights like the Darling Harbour, one of the world’s greatest waterfront destinations, experience a slice of the city’s history at the Rocks area, the busy CBD area, Hyde Park, the Harbour Bridge, Mrs. Macquaries Chair and the world renowned Bondi beach.
We also take you on a guided tour of one the world’s most spectacular landmark – the Sydney Opera House.
(* Note that in case MCG does not operate due to match day or any other event this experience will be covered at SCG. In a rare event of both MCG and SCG not available, amount for gui ded MCG tour will be refunded.)
Tonight, get set for a lifetime experience on board the spectacular Showboat dinner cruise. Be captivated by the breath-taking scenery as you sail through the shimmering Sydney Harbour with its mesmerizing panorama of bright city lights, Opera House and the famous Harbour Bridge. Experience fine dining with Indian / International menu on board followed by a dazzling theatre cabaret featuring professional Australian showgirls in their glamorous costumes!
Overnight at Hotel or similar in Sydney
After an American breakfast at the hotel, you have the opportunity to spend time at your own pace. You can shop at the classic Queen Victoria building – the most beautiful shopping centre in southern hemisphere on your own OR you can experience the spectacular blue- hazed beauty, dramatic cliffs and deep canyons of the Blue Mountains OR see Sydney from above the most iconic bridge in the world – the Sydney Bridge. The fully guided climb takes you to the summit of this world famous bridge, 134 meters above Sydney Harbour.
Indian Dinner at Indian restaurant
Overnight at Hotel or similar in Sydney
After buffet/boxed breakfast, we check out and proceed to the airport on your own for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Australia tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Twin/ Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed*||Child Without Bed**||Single Room|
|AED 13370||AED 13370||AED 10400||AED 9235||AED 13823|
DEPARTURE DATES – 2022
NOVEMBER : 24
JANUARY : 25
FEBRUARY: 05, 16, 27
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Melbourne at Holiday Inn Express Little Collins or Ibis Mel Hotel & Apartment or similar
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Hobart at Best Western Hobart or similar
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Adelaide at Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide on Hindley or similar
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Sydney at Ibis World Square or Holiday Inn Darling Harbour or similar
- Daily American breakfast (Except Day 01)
- 02 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian lunches
- 03 Local lunches
- 10 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Sightseeing, accommodation & services as per the above mentioned itinerary.
- All transfers & excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly & multilingual Thomas Cook I Ltd Tour Manager (Subject to minimum 25 customers) or a local Representative.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and Internal Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Mandatory Tipping for on tour Services (Coach Driver, Local Guides etc.).
- It is mandatory to pay AUD 5 per person/per day. Our Tour Manager will be collecting the same on Day 1 of the Tour.
- PCR test in Australia.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, mini-bar, mineral water, telephone charges, food & drink that are not a part of the package.
- Additional Meals that is not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees & local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of Optional Excursions.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- As a third person in a Triple room, in some cities no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided. OR in some cities a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided. Taxes as applicable extra.
- For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However all sightseeing & inclusions will remain the same. On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members
- Land surcharges due to Local Events applicable on certain departures.
- Some optional excursions are subject to minimum 20 paying passengers OR if less than 20 passengers then the optional will operates on Seat in Coach basis’s.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Functioning of Air cooling/Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- All the internal flights will allow one piece of check in bag per person up to 20kg and carryon luggage will be upto 7kgs only.
- For Australia it is essential to carry your warm clothes & umbrella.
- For Showboat dinner cruise advisable dress code is formals, semi formals, smart casuals and traditional.
- The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
(Reservation & payment must be made upon arrival on day 01 of your tour by paying your Tour Manager the applicable amount)NOTE –
- Optional Tours are dependent on weather conditions & subject to operational feasibility by the local vendors.
- Prices subject to change by the local vendors without notice.
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to your Thomas Cook Tour Manager or representative on day 01 or day 02 of the tour. All payments to be made in AUD in Australia only (Credit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- Some activities mentioned above as Pre Booking required needs to be booked from India or your home country only.
- Some activities mentioned above as Pre Booking preferable – We highly recommend to book in advance as these activities gets full very fast and might not be available on tour.
- Medical condition applies.
- This Package does not offer city center hotels. Hotels will be located in the airport area or on the outskirts.
- Hobart and Adelaide sightseeing do not offer hotel pick up and you need to walk to the pick up and drop off points
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels offer roll-away beds & room size will be the same as double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll-away beds, in that case they might give a double & a separate single room.
- A person 12 years & below is considered child & above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- Due to international events & trade fairs you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Hotels in certain cities are not offering buffet breakfasts due to health regulations. If the same does not change by the time the tours operate, we will organize breakfasts at Indian / local restaurant.
- Coaches are an important part of your journeys & we request our guests to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygiene factors it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However, we will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- Due to limited boot space in the coach we suggest you to carry one check-in bag & one hand bag per person only
- Due to parking regulations & designated drop off & pick up points it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager / Local Representative will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches do not have a wheelchair access. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Coaches are forbidden inside most of the historic city centers; to preserve them from damage caused by pollution & getting overcrowded. Most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses & by foot in the historic & heritage centers.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- Due to logistical reasons certain departures may have amendments or reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks & at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The Tour Manager & the Driver will do their best to get you as close to the Monuments as possible.
- Every Site / Monuments has its own set of rules & regulations. We need to respect this & ensure that we follow the same.
- All our visits are booked in advance to avoid delays, at the same time there may be delays caused due to overcrowding, local regulations, security check etc.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts & random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts & bag snatching. Thomas Cook I Ltd will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair & should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- Thomas Cook I Ltd shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine & any other cause whatsoever & all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager & the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- In case you decide to change the date of your return reservation once confirmed the exact amount payable to the airline will be advised once the same is confirmed.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.