Swiss Alps – 05 Nights/06 Days
Visit Zurich, Lucerne & Interlaken
Journey on a Swiss tour proves to be an exciting blend of shimmering lakes, picturesque snowcapped mountains, tiny walled medieval towns, soaring peaks, endless green fields that you want to run through, delicious chocolate.
- Enjoy incredible views of Swiss Alps across tour
- Lifetime experience of revolving (360 degrees) cable car
- Make cherishable memories in Switzerland
- 4* Star hotel with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Accommodation & Meals
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
- Award winning Flights on Etihad Airways or Similar
- Travel Insurance
- 02 night’s accommodation at Movenpick Zurich Airport – 4* or Similar in Zurich / Central Switzerland
- 03 night’s accommodation at Hotel Sempachersee – 4* or Similar in Nottwil
- Daily breakfast
- 03 Indian Dinners (Choice of Veg, Jain, Non Veg & Halal)
- Orientation tour of Zurich
- Entrance to Maestrani Chocolate Factory
- Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
Tour Manager services throughout tour
All transfers & tours are on sharing basis (a closed group with social distancing is maintained)
- Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE
- PCR Test at local destination (CHF 160 – 190 per adult approx.)
- No porterage included.
- Tips to coach drivers / local guides to be paid directly to tour manager (3 Euro’s per person per day).
- Taxes as applicable.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in “What your tour price includes”.
- Cost of Optional tour to Jungfraujoch and Interlaken.
On arrival in Zurich, you will be greeted by your friendly Tour Manager outside the baggage hall and drive to hotel. Check into hotel. Rest for some time and evening Orientation tour of Zurich city.
Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in Central Switzerland.
After continental breakfast, drive to Schaffhausen - where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls - Europe’s biggest and most spectacular Rhine Falls. A boat trip at the Rhine Falls is an exciting experience. Choose your preferred boat trip. Free time for Lunch. Next proceed to visit chocolate Factory - Enter into a fantastic world of discovery centred on chocolate. The discovery tour and range of courses make Chocolarium a popular excursion destination in eastern Switzerland for young and old, families and groups.
Free time in Zurich for shopping/Lake Zurich.
Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in Central Switzerland.
After continental breakfast, you join on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour – visiting Mt. Titlis and Lucerne. On your journey to Mt. Titlis experience the world’s first 360 degrees revolving cable car from which you are able to gaze at the irreproachable snow-capped mountains. As you reach the summit (3020 M above sea level) you have many activities to keep you occupied. Proceed to the underground ice caves filled with millions of ice crystals that shimmer under soft turquoise light before entering the viewing platform for breathtaking panoramas of the Alps. Next, awaken your inner super hero as you walk across the highest suspension bridge in Europe. The first few minutes may render you speechless but don’t forget to enjoy the experience as much as possible! This is followed by the Ice Flyer; gliding from mountain to mountain on a chair lift to the Glacier Park for super time in the snow. Later we proceed to scenic Lucerne and enjoy lunch on your own. Next, you will visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). Here you will also have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Tonight, after dinner drive to your hotel & check in.
Overnight in Nottwil / Lucerne Area.
Day is Free OR Optional Jungfraujoch and Interlaken
After continental breakfast, day is at leisure OR you have a chance to join us on an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch –The Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice – a high-point of your tour! Proceed to Lauterbrunnen / Grindelwald Grund where the excitement begins. You will be amazed at the scenic splendour that you see from aboard the cogwheel train, which takes you to a height of 3,454 meters to reach Jungfraujoch-Europe’s highest railway station! This is definitely an experience like no other. You have heard of climbing mountains but it is rare that to ride a train cutting through the mountain to a height of 3454M with a bird’s eye view of the stunning scenery. Experience the magic of the mountains and visit the Ice Palace on top of the longest glacier in the Alps. Take a high speed elevator to the Sphinx observatory deck. Next walk on to the snow Fun Park and jump right into the fun activities of snowboarding, building a snowman or a good old snow ball fight. Later take a photo stop at Interlaken, a charming city nestled between two lakes and surrounded by the splendid Bernese Oberland Mountains. Treasure these wonderful moments as you drive back to your hotel.
This evening enjoy hot Indian Dinner. Overnight in Nottwil / Lucerne Area.
After continental breakfast, the day is free at leisure. You can reach Lucerne in 20 mins by Swiss Rail and explore Lucerne boat ride, Swiss museum of Transport & walk around old town with cafes around. OR you can take a train to Interlaken (02 hours 20 minutes) and cover Harder Kulm, Trümmelbach falls, Lake Thun & Lake Interlaken. OR you can take a train to Bern (1 hour) the capital city of Switzerland, is built around a crook in the Aare River. It traces its origins back to the 12th century, with medieval architecture preserved in the Altstadt (Old Town).
Note: Hotel to Notwill Station is 10 mins walk approx.
After continental breakfast, check out and proceed to the Zurich airport for final departure to UAE on your own. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Switzerland tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
- Direct Flights to Zurich
- 4 Star hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 03 Indian Dinners
- Zurich Orientation tour
- Free time at Rhine Falls
- Visit to chocolate factory
- Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
- Lucerne Orientation tour
- COVID – 19 Travel Insurance Included
|Component||Brochure Price||Offer price|
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||5,799|
|Cost per adult on single occupancy basis||7,299|
|Cost per child WITH bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||5,299|
|Cost per child NO bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||4,999|
|Cost per Infant (0 Years of age - 1.99 Years)||1,500|
- Cash Discount
- Free Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
Departure Dates 2021/2022:
29 Nov & 01 Apr
Flight Details or Similar
|AIRLINES||FROM||TO||FLIGHT NO||ETD (HRS.)||ETA (HRS.)|
|Etihad Airways||Abu Dhabi||Zurich||EY 73||0830||1215|
|Etihad Airways||Zurich||Abu Dhabi||EY 74||1335||2230|
Optional Add-Ons (AT EXTRA COST):
Jungfraujoch with Interlaken & Indian Dinner with transfers at CHF180 per adult & CHF 90 per child
*Optional tours will be operated with 15 minimum passengers
Local Currency = Swiss Franc (CHF)
1 CHF = AED 4.00
1 EUR = CHF 1.08
*Please note that ROE (rate of exchange) will depend on the day of purchase.
|Booking Deposit Fees||AED 1500.00 per person. Non-refundable deposit. (Upon booking form filled)|
|Second Payment||50% of the balance amount including extras booked. (45 days before departure or with visa submission whichever comes first )|
|Final Payment||100% of Tour cost including all additional services. (35 days before departure date)|
|45 days or more prior to departure||Forfeit deposit fees|
|44 days -31days to departure||40% of the tour price paid|
|30 days – 15 days to departure||50% for all services paid|
|14 days & less||100% for all services paid|
|Optional Tours / Extras||Non Refundable|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Package is valid for specific dates (*Supplement may apply for peak dates)
- Pfizer, Moderna or Sino pharm Vaccination is must require for this tour*.
- Returning back to UAE, PCR test Negative report within 72 hours of arrival in UAE is must for above 12 years aged*.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice
- PCR Test Timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 20 full paying passengers travelling together.
- In the event that the group size is less than 20 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Breakfast will be continental which includes tea, coffee, cereal, juice, bread, butter.
- Dinners are preset and A-la carte is not possible.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- In case of currency fluctuations of more than 3.00% or amendments in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to advice you a supplement cost.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside the city’s most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Prices are based on 4 star non-central hotels. We do not guarantee air-conditioned hotels.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Taxes shall be applicable (If any) by UAE government.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.