- Orientation tour of Melbourne
- Philip Island with Penguin Parade
- Guaranteed early check-in (based on the flights given)
- Kuranda Rainforest by one way Skyrail
- The Great Barrier Reef - Green Island, on board the Cruise with lunch
- Orientation tour of Brisbane - Town Hall, Kangaroo Point and the South bank waterfront
- Visit to Eat Street in Brisbane
- Jet Boat Ride adventure
- Movie World with lunch
- Admission to SkyPoint Observation Deck
- City tour of Sydney
- Visit to famous Bondi Beach
- Guided tour of Sydney Cricket Ground
- Guided tour of Sydney Opera House
- Visit Sydney Aquarium
- Visit the World Famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Visit the Sydney Wildlife World
- Visit Sydney Tower – including 3D show
- Sydney Showboat Cruise with dinner
On arrival at Melbourne airport. Proceed to hotel in Melbourne and then check in. You will get breakfast if your arrival at hotel before 1000 hrs. After a long time you have some time at the hotel to relax and get rid of your jetlag. Enjoy Indian Lunch. Tonight enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant in Melbourne.
Overnight in Melbourne
Note: Breakfast & lunch will be provided depending on the flight arrival timings.
After breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to discover the breath taking landmarks and monuments of Melbourne on your city tour, which includes an orientation tour of the Royal Botanical Gardens, Town Hall, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, National Tennis centre, the 1956 Olympic venue, the Shrine of Remembrance, Bourke Street Mall and some beautifully restored Victorian houses. Post lunch proceed to Philip Island. Phillip Island, a popular trip from Melbourne, lies just off Australia’s southern coast. At Summerland Beach, spectators gather daily at sunset to watch the Penguin Parade, when little penguins come ashore in groups. Enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Melbourne
After an American breakfast at the hotel or a boxed breakfast, we transfer you to the airport for your flight to Cairns. On arrival enjoy lunch. Later proceed to Kuranda – a World Heritage Rainforest. Experience one way Skyrail journey that immerses you in an intimate experience where you will relax and enjoy the stunning rainforest scenery, panoramic views of the Cairns tropical region and the glittering waters of the Coral Sea. After a day of excitement and fun, we return to Cairns. Enjoy a dinner at a local Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Cairns
This morning you have an option to go for hot air ballooning (Boxed Breakfast). Later after an early breakfast at your hotel, we proceed to board the cruise to the Green Island. Escape into a world of surprises to experience the breathtaking beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. There is an abundance of activities for swimmers and non-swimmers to enjoy. A chance to Snorkel and dive, or you can stay dry and explore the stunning reef from the comfort of an air-conditioned semi-submersible that will take you to an underwater world that has a dazzling kaleidoscope of colours. Enjoy continental lunch on board the cruise. Return to your hotel with fantastic memories of this living natural wonder. Later in the evening visit Cairns night market on your own. Tonight, a delicious dinner awaits you at a local Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Cairns
After breakfast we proceed to for airport to board your flight to Brisbane. Arrive & proceed for lunch. Later do the Brisbane orientation
tour covering Town Hall, Kangaroo Point and the South bank waterfront. Evening transfer to Eat Street with AUD 30 per person cash out. Eat Street Northshore is an endless fun-filled adventure that will satisfy your taste buds matched with some of the best local live entertainment Queensland has to offer. Featuring over 70 traders including 5 themed bars, eclectic shops and micro restaurants offering delicious dishes and tasty treats from six of the world’s seven continents including Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America. Later proceed to Gold Coast.
Overnight in Goldcoast
Today after an American breakfast at the hotel, next have some fun and excitement as you enjoy 360° spin, on a high speed drifting Jet Boat ride on backwaters of Gold Coast. It is a great way to see what the glitzy Gold Coast is all about.
Next we will visit Movie World, the vehicles will then drop you at Warner Brothers ‘Movie World’ where movie magic happens every day. Enjoy local lunch with Soft drinks included. Meet your favourite stars and enjoy all behind-the scene actions, comedy stunts along with Exhilarating rides, shows and attractions like the Superman Escape, Green Lantern, Scooby Doo, etc. Also have a chance of meeting and taking off on the ultimate Batwing Space shot ride. Enjoy a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Goldcoast
Today after an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Sky Point observation Deck. SkyPoint is an observation deck located 230 metres off the ground at the top of the Q1 on the Gold Coast. Skypoint Observation Deck is Australia’s only beachside observation deck. Take in expansive views of the Gold Coast coastline, the Gold Coast Hinterlands, and the Pacific Ocean from Australia’s tallest building. Later proceed for Dreamworld. Whether you're a thrill-seeker, a wildlife-lover or prefer a more relaxed ride or slide, Dreamworld and have the perfect experience for you! Enjoy Thrill rides: Tail Spin, Tower of Terror II, The Giant Drop, BuzzSaw, Hot Wheels SideWinder, Mick Doohan’s Motocoaster, Pandamonium, The Claw & many more attractions. Enjoy a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Goldcoast
Guided tour of Sydney Cricket Ground.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, we proceed on an exciting city tour of Sydney which includes highlights like the Darling Harbour, one of the world’s greatest waterfront destinations; experience a slice of the city’s history at the Rocks area, the busy CBD area, Hyde Park, the Harbour Bridge, Mrs. Macquaries Chair and the world renowned Bondi beach. Proceed for the guided Sydney Cricket Ground - A fascinating, behind the scenes walking tour of Sydney’s home of sport. Stand where the sporting heroes play cricket, rugby, football, and AFL. Hear entertaining stories of players, spectators, and events. Enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in Sydney
(B, - D)
Visit the world famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and Syd ney Tower Enjoy a spectacular guided tour of the world -renowned Sydney Opera house.
After breakfast take a journey through the world famous Sydney Aquarium and the wild life world. Also experience the world of glamour, glitz, sport, politics and music when you visit the world famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum where you will see the life size wax statues of the famous personalities from all around the world. Next visit Sydney Tower before checking into your hotel. We also take you on a guided tour of one the world’s most spectacular landmark – the Sydney Opera House. Enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Sydney
Have the time of your life as you get set for the most exciting, entertaining and fun night on Showboat dinner cruise along Sydney Harbour!
OPTIONAL - Today you have your day at leisure at the most happening city of Australia. You can enjoy the many adventures in Sydney on your own or take an optional trip to the Blue Mountains OR Sydney Bridge climb.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, you have the opportunity to spend time at your own pace. You can shop at the classic Queen Victoria building – the most beautiful shopping centre in southern hemisphere on your own OR you can experience the spectacular blue- hazed beauty, dramatic cliffs and deep canyons of the Blue Mountains OR see Sydney from above the most iconic bridge in the world – the Sydney Bridge. The fully guided climb takes you to the summit of this world famous bridge, 134 meters above Sydney Harbour. Tonight, get set for a lifetime experience on board the spectacular Showboat dinner cruise. Be captivated by the breath-taking scenery as you sail through the shimmering Sydney Harbour with its mesmerizing panorama of bright city lights, Opera House and the famous Harbour Bridge. Experience fine dining with Indian / International menu on board followed by a dazzling theatre cabaret featuring professional Australian showgirls in their glamorous costumes! Enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in Sydney
After buffet/boxed breakfast, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Australian Extravaganza tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
|May||02, 16, 24|
|June||06, 14, 27|
Tour Cost in AED PER PERSON
|Twin/Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed*||Child Without Bed**||Single Room|
|AED 13110||AED 13110||AED 10630||AED 9635||AED 17755|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided. **As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
(Reservation & payment must be made upon arrival on day 01 of your tour by paying your Tour Manager the applicable amount)
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Melbourne at Rendezvous Hotel / The Victoria Hotel / Holiday Inn Express Little Collins / Amora Hotel Riverwalk / AC Hotel by Marriott or similar
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Cairns at Holiday inn Cairns Harbour side / Pacific Cairns / Ramada Wyndham / Sheridan or similar
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Gold Coast at Vibe / Voco / Mantra Legends / Novotel Surfers Paradise or similar
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Sydney at Mercure Sydney Central / Holiday Inn Potts Point / Ibis World Square / Holiday Inn Express Sydney Airport or similar
- Daily American breakfast (Except Day 01)
- 07 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian lunches
- 09 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners
- 01 Local lunch & 01 local dinner
- 1 Packet of Tim Tam per person – Local Favourite
- Tasting of Local Ginger Beer from Bundaberg (Non Alcoholic) once during the tour Masala Tea at the Jet Boat Centre in Gold Coast
- Have the amazing Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream or the Gelatissimo Gelato once
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Sightseeing, accommodation & services as per the above mentioned itinerary.
- All transfers & excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly & multilingual Thomas Cook India Tour Manager (Subject to minimum 25 customers) or a local Representative.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Mandatory Tipping for on tour Services (Coach Driver, Local Guides etc.).
- It is mandatory to pay AUD 5 per person/per day. Our Tour Manager will be collecting the same on Day 1 of the Tour.
- PCR test in Australia
- Applicable Government Taxes are additional.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, mini-bar, mineral water, telephone charges, food & drink that are not a part of the package.
- Additional Meals that is not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees & local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of Optional Excursions.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- As a third person in a Triple room, in some cities no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided. OR in some cities a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided. Taxes as applicable extra.
- For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However all sightseeing & inclusions will remain the same. On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members
- Land surcharges due to Local Events applicable on certain departures.
- Some optional excursions are subject to minimum 20 paying passengers OR if less than 20 passengers then the optional will operates on Seat in Coach basis’s.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Functioning of Air cooling/Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- All the internal flights will allow one piece of check in bag per person up to 20kg and carryon luggage will be upto 7kgs only.
- For Australia it is essential to carry your warm clothes & umbrella.
- For Showboat dinner cruise advisable dress code is formals, semi formals, smart casuals and traditional.
The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with the consulates or embassy nearest to you or travel agent for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
International and Internal Airfare is not included in tour price.
For Internal flight sectors we can book internal ticket with additional charges. It would be advisable to check with your Thomas Cook sales officer or local travel agent for ticketing
- Optional Tours are dependent on weather conditions & subject to operational feasibility by the local vendors.
- Prices subject to change by the local vendors without notice.
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to your Thomas Cook Tour Manager or representative on day 01 or day 02 of the tour. All payments to be made in AUD in Australia only (Credit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- Some activities mentioned above as Pre Booking required needs to be booked from India or your home country only.
- Some activities mentioned above as Pre Booking preferable – We highly recommend to book in advance as these activities gets full very fast and might not be available on tour.
- Medical condition applies.
- This Package does not offer city center hotels. Hotels will be located in the airport area or on the outskirts.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels offer roll-away beds & room size will be the same as double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll-away beds, in that case they might give a double & a separate single room.
- A person 12 years & below is considered child & above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- Due to international events & trade fairs you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Hotels in certain cities are not offering buffet breakfasts due to health regulations. If the same does not change by the time the tours operate, we will organize breakfasts at Indian / local restaurant.
- Coaches are an important part of your journeys & we request our guests to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygiene factors it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However, we will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- Due to limited boot space in the coach we suggest you to carry one check-in bag & one hand bag per person only
- Due to parking regulations & designated drop off & pick up points it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager / Local Representative will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches do not have a wheelchair access. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Coaches are forbidden inside most of the historic city centers; to preserve them from damage caused by pollution & getting overcrowded. Most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses & by foot in the historic & heritage centers.
- Meals are pre–set & a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- Due to logistical reasons certain departures may have amendments or reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks & at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The Tour Manager & the Driver will do their best to get you as close to the Monuments as possible.
- Every Site / Monuments has its own set of rules & regulations. We need to respect this & ensure that we follow the same.
- All our visits are booked in advance to avoid delays, at the same time there may be delays caused due to overcrowding, local regulations, security check etc.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts & random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts & bag snatching. Thomas Cook I Ltd will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair & should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- Thomas Cook I Ltd shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine & any other cause whatsoever & all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager & the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- In case you decide to change the date of your return reservation once confirmed the exact amount payable to the airline will be advised once the same is confirmed.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.