Grand Bargain Australia
- Orientation tour of Melbourne
- Guided Melbourne Cricket Ground tour
- Great Ocean Road tour
- Kuranda Rainforest by one way Skyrail
- The Great Barrier Reef - Green Island, on board the Cruise with lunch
- Movie World with lunch
- City tour of Sydney
- Visit to famous Bondi Beach
- Photostop at Sydney Opera House
- Visit the Sydney Wildlife World
- Visit Sydney Tower – including 3D show
- Jet Boat - 30 mins
+ Day 1 - Arrive in to Melbourne – the Victorian Capital. Transfer to your hotel. Afternoon Orientation City tour with MCG guided tour.
On arrival at Melbourne airport. Proceed to hotel in Melbourne and then check in. Next we proceed to discover the breath taking landmarks and monuments of Melbourne on your city tour, which includes an orientation tour of the Royal Botanical Gardens, Town Hall, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, National Tennis centre, the 1956 Olympic venue, the Shrine of Remembrance, Bourke Street Mall and some beautifully restored Victorian houses. Enjoy a guided tour of the spectacular Melbourne Cricket Ground - one of Australia’s greatest assets.
Tonight enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant in Melbourne. (* Note that in case MCG does not operate due to match day or any other event this experience will be covered at SCG. In a rare event of both MCG and SCG not a vailable, amount for guided MCG tour will be refunded.)
Overnight in Melbourne
Note: Lunch will be provided depending on the flight arrival timings.
After an early breakfast at the hotel, get set for a day tour to the Great Ocean Road. Enjoy the spectacular views over golden surf beaches, sheer cliff faces. Enjoy local lunch. Drive along the coastline of Port Campbell National Park. The coastline with its twisted shapes of amazing rock formation, the famous ‘Twelve Apostles’ – huge stone pillars rising from the surf, the Loch Ard Gorge. Enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Melbourne
+ Day 3 - Flight to Cairns. Onto Cairns – The Tropical Paradise. Today, get set for a day of fun and excitement as you visit Kuranda - a village in the rainforest.
After an American breakfast at the hotel or a boxed breakfast, we transfer you to the airport for your flight to Cairns. On arrival enjoy lunch. Later proceed to Kuranda – a World Heritage Rainforest. Experience one way Skyrail journey that immerses you in an intimate experience where you will relax and enjoy the stunning rainforest scenery, panoramic views of the Cairns tropical region and the glittering waters of the Coral Sea. After a day of excitement and fun, we return to Cairns. Enjoy a dinner at a local Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Cairns
+ Day 4 - Join us on an unforgettable experience to the Great Barrie r Reef – the only living structure visible from the space.
A chance to enjoy Hot Air Ballooning.
This morning you have an option to go for hot air ballooning (Boxed Breakfast). Later after an early breakfast at your hotel, we proceed to board the cruise to the Green Island. Escape into a world of surprises to experience the breathtaking beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. There is an abundance of activities for swimmers and non-swimmers to enjoy. A chance to Snorkel and dive, or you can stay dry and explore the stunning reef from the comfort of an air-conditioned semi-submersible that will take you to an underwater world that has a dazzling kaleidoscope of colours. Enjoy continental lunch on board the cruise. Return to your hotel with fantastic memories of this living natural wonder. Later in the evening visit Cairns night market on your own. Tonight, a delicious dinner awaits you at a local Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Cairns
After breakfast we proceed to for airport to board your flight to Brisbane or Gold Coast airport. Proceed to Gold Coast and enjoy Lunch Check into your hotel and later enjoy Indian Dinner walking distance to your hotel.
Overnight in Goldcoast
Today after an American breakfast at the hotel, we will visit Movie World, the vehicles will then drop you at Warner Brothers ‘Movie World’ where movie magic happens every day.
Enjoy local lunch with Soft drinks included. Meet your favourite stars and enjoy all behind- the scene actions, comedy stunts along with Exhilarating rides, shows and attractions like the Superman Escape, Green Lantern, Scooby Doo, etc. Also have a chance of meeting and taking off on the ultimate Batwing Space shot ride. Enjoy a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Goldcoast
After an American breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to the airport to board your flight to Sydney. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in Sydney
+ Day 8 -Explore the landmarks of Sydney - the Rocks area, Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach on your exciting city tour.
Visit Sydney Wildlife and Sydney Tower. Jet boat Ride
After an American breakfast at the hotel, we proceed on an exciting city tour of Sydney which includes highlights like the Darling Harbour, one of the world’s greatest waterfront destinations; experience a slice of the city’s history at the Rocks area, the busy CBD area, Hyde Park, the Harbour Bridge, Mrs. Macquaries Chair and the world renowned Bondi beach. Later visit the Sydney Wildlife - Experience the best of Australia’s wildlife right in the heart of Sydney! Discover some of the most endangered creatures in the world including Tasmanian Devils, a friendly Goodfellow Tree Kangaroo and an adorable Numbat. Plus, get up close and personal to Kangaroos, Koalas, our Wombat and Platypus. Later visit the famous Sydney Tower - Experience the true beauty of Sydney from the indoor Observation Deck, 250m above Sydney’s streets. Take your time to enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of up to 80km, stretching as far as the Blue Mountains. Spot all the famous city landmarks, including Hyde Park, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay and the Harbour Bridge, or simply be amazed by the beautiful sunsets. Later do the Jet boat ride - Blast off on a jet boat ride that provides a super-fun 30-minute adrenaline-fueled ride along with a new perspective on Sydney's most iconic waterside sights. Hang on as your jet boat executes 270-degree spins, power slides and other breathtaking maneuvers at high speed. Enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in Sydney
After buffet/boxed breakfast, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Australian tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
|May||02, 16, 24|
|June||06, 14, 27|
Tour Cost in AED PER PERSON
|Twin/Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed*||Child Without Bed**||Single Room|
|AED 10260||AED 10260||AED 8410||AED 7695||AED 14820|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided. **As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
(Reservation & payment must be made upon arrival on day 01 of your tour by paying your Tour Manager the applicable amount)
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Melbourne at Holiday Inn Werribee or similar
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Cairns at Colonial Club / Bay Village Tropical Retreat or similar
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Gold Coast at Mantra Legends / Vibe / Voco / or similar
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Sydney at Holiday Inn Express Sydney Airport or similar
- Daily American breakfast (Except Day 01)
- 06 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian lunches
- 08 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners
- 01 Local lunch
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Sightseeing, accommodation & services as per the above mentioned itinerary.
- All transfers & excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly & multilingual Thomas Cook I Ltd Tour Manager (Subject to minimum 25 customers) or a local Representative.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Mandatory Tipping for on tour Services (Coach Driver, Local Guides etc.).
- It is mandatory to pay AUD 5 per person/per day. Our Tour Manager will be collecting the same on Day 1 of the Tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket (presently calculated as of 18th Jan, 2023)
- PCR test in Australia
- Applicable Government Taxes are additional.
- The tour cost does not include POE charges & passport charges.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, mini-bar, mineral water, telephone charges, food & drink that are not a part of the package.
- Additional Meals that is not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees & local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of Optional Excursions.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- As a third person in a Triple room, in some cities no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided. OR in some cities a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided. Taxes as applicable extra.
- For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However all sightseeing & inclusions will remain the same. On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members
- Land surcharges due to Local Events applicable on certain departures.
- Some optional excursions are subject to minimum 20 paying passengers OR if less than 20 passengers then the optional will operates on Seat in Coach basis’s.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Functioning of Air cooling/Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- All the internal flights will allow one piece of check in bag per person up to 20kg and carryon luggage will be upto 7kgs only.
- For Australia it is essential to carry your warm clothes & umbrella.
- For Showboat dinner cruise advisable dress code is formals, semi formals, smart casuals and traditional.
The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with the consulates or embassy nearest to you or travel agent for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
International and Internal Airfare is not included in tour price.
For Internal flight sectors we can book internal ticket with additional charges. It would be advisable to check with your Thomas Cook sales officer or local travel agent for ticketing
- Optional Tours are dependent on weather conditions & subject to operational feasibility by the local vendors.
- Prices subject to change by the local vendors without notice.
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to your Thomas Cook Tour Manager or representative on day 01 or day 02 of the tour. All payments to be made in AUD in Australia & NZD in New Zealand only (Credit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- Some activities mentioned above as Pre Booking required needs to be booked from India or your home country only.
- Some activities mentioned above as Pre Booking preferable – We highly recommend to book in advance as these activities gets full very fast and might not be available on tour.
- Medical condition applies.
- TCS and GST will be additional if paid in India.
- This Package does not offer city center hotels. Hotels will be located in the airport area or on the outskirts.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels offer roll-away beds & room size will be the same as double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll-away beds, in that case they might give a double & a separate single room.
- A person 12 years & below is considered child & above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- Due to international events & trade fairs you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Hotels in certain cities are not offering buffet breakfasts due to health regulations. If the same does not change by the time the tours operate, we will organize breakfasts at Indian / local restaurant.
- Coaches are an important part of your journeys & we request our guests to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygiene factors it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However, we will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- Due to limited boot space in the coach we suggest you to carry one check-in bag & one hand bag per person only
- Due to parking regulations & designated drop off & pick up points it i s not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager / Local Representative will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches do not have a wheelchair access. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Coaches are forbidden inside most of the historic city centers; to preserve them from damage caused by pollution & getting overcrowded. Most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses & by foot in the historic & heritage centers.
- Meals are pre–set & a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- Due to logistical reasons certain departures may have amendments or reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks & at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The Tour Manager & the Driver will do their best to get you as close to the Monuments as possible.
- Every Site / Monuments has its own set of rules & regulations. We need to respect this & ensure that we follow the same.
- All our visits are booked in advance to avoid delays, at the same time there may be delays caused due to overcrowding, local regulations, security check etc.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts & random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts & bag snatching. Thomas Cook I Ltd will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair & should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- Thomas Cook I Ltd shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine & any other cause whatsoever & all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager & the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- In case you decide to change the date of your return reservation once confirmed the exact amount payable to the airline will be advised once the same is confirmed.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.