Turkish Colours - Winter
Turkey is home to many locations that are beyond your dreams! Full of ancient sites, unique beauty, and unparalleled destinations, visiting Turkey is an unforgettable experience.
- Enjoy incredible views from Pierre Loti viewpoint
- Beautiful drive towards Cappadocia
- Lifetime experience of covering picturesque towns in Cappadocia
- Make cherishable memories in Turkey
- Quality hotel with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Accommodation & Meals
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
Award winning Flights (Return economy class airfare with airport taxes)Accommodation:
- 03 night’s accommodation in Istanbul
- 02 night’s accommodation in Cappadocia
- 01 night accommodation in Safranbolu
- 01 night accommodation in Istanbul
- Daily breakfast
- 03 Local Dinners
Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
Includes arrival & departure airport transfer
City tour in: ISTANBUL
Boat: Tour of the Bosphorus in Istanbul
Evening transfer: Taksim Square in Istanbul
Ticket admission: Mosque of Suleiman the Magnificent and Topkapi Palace in Istanbul, Mausoleum of Ataturk in Ankara , Goreme Valley; Valley of Uchisar; Underground city of Kaimacli; Pasabag Valley , Traditional tea in Safranbolu , Gokgol Magarasi cave , Caves and tombs in Eregli , Eydinpinar Waterfalls
Funicular: Cableway Viewpoint of Pierre Loti in Istanbul
High speed train: Istanbul - Ankara
3 dinner included in: CAPADOCIA, CAPADOCIA, SAFRANBOLU
- Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE & PCR Test in Local destination
- No porterage included
- Taxes as applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in “What your tour price includes”
- Cost of optional tours.
Welcome to Europe!!! Upon arriving at the airport we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. You can enjoy free time until your tour starts. Please, check the informative posters placed at the hotel reception area which have all the information about your upcoming services such as meeting place, time and the guide’s name.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Sightseeing tour. Cable car to Pierre Loti viewpoint. Topkapi Palace. Night transfer to Taksim. A sightseeing tour of the city. We find ourselves in a city built in two continents. On our tour, we will include a cable car ride up to the Pierre Loti viewpoint and we will lenter the Mosque of Suleyman the Magnificent (the largest in Istanbul). We will see the walls, the Golden Horn, the fishing district, and we will admire the exterior of Hagia Sofia. After the visit, we will offer tickets and a visit to the Top Kapi Palace, which was the administrative centre of the Ottoman Empire, with its magnificent courtyards and its pavilions. At the end of the afternoon we will provide a transfer to the Taksim neighbourhood, the most commercialised and lively area of the city. There will be time to dine in one of its many restaurants, and you can also take the old tram that crosses the area or go to see the nearby Galata Tower.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Boat trip on the Bosphorus. Today we include a boat trip on the Bosphorus that will last about two hours. We will undertake the trip on a boat exclusively for Europamundo travelers. The Bosphorus is a strait that connects the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara, which separates Istanbul into two parts: the European part and the Asian one. We will enjoy seeing the liveliness of the strait with its multitude of boats. We will pass under the two bridges that unite Europe and Asia and we will admire the palaces of the sultans, the typical wooden houses and the Ottoman villas. Free time.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: High speed train. Arrival to the fantastic Cappadocia region. Dinner included. Today we travel by train: from the station in the Asia district, we take the most modern and fast train in Turkey, a pleasant 4-hour trip through the Anatolian landscapes, perhaps having a coffee in the train café. Arrival in ANKARA. After a time to have lunch in the area of the station, travelling by bus, we will take you to discover the Mausoleum of Ataturk. After that, we will continue en route to Cappadocia. We will pass through the SALT LAKE, with its incredible landscapes. Arrival in AVANOS (CAPPADOCIA), dinner included.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: landscapes of spectacular shapes. Picturesque towns. Dinner included. Full day in the fantastic region of CAPPADOCIA, with its lunar landscapes, its churches and troglodyte villages. We will discover the GOREME Valley with its open air museum and its churches carved into the rocks, entry tickets included. We will visit UCHISAR, a natural fortress. In KAIMACLI we will visit the underground city that could house 30,000 people. Returning to Avanos we stop at PASABAG, the valley of the fairies, we will walk in this spectacular natural area. Free time and dinner included.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Turkey´s interior whose landscape changes as we get closer to the Black Sea. Traditional Turkish tea. Dinner included. We have a fantastic day in the heart of Anatolia. With the utmost respect to the pilgrims (suitable clothes, silence recommended in the sanctuaries), we visit HACIBECKTAS, the sanctuary guards the tomb of Hacibecktas, a Sufi mystic of the 13th Century. After that, we continue to ANKARA, where we leave a free time to walk around and have lunch in the thriving center of the city. We continue towards the north of Turkey. The landscapes become greener. SAFRANBOLU; arrival in this wonderful little city which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was an important stopping point on the caravan routes. In the courtyard of a magnificent old Caravanserail we will include a traditional Turkish tea. Dinner and accommodation.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: A green and rainy Turkey. Eydinpinar waterfalls.Today, the leg of our trip follows the Black Sea and its verdant landscapes. In GOKGOL MAGARASI we provide entry tickets to this magnificent cave with its underground river and its multiple colours. InEREGLI, next to the Black Sea, we set aside time to have lunch. We also include a visit to its impressive Cehennemagzi Magarasi caves and tombs that are overflowing with mythology. On our way back to Istanbul, we stop to relax at EYDINPINAR, with a walk between its green paths to the waterfalls!
Overnight in Istanbul.
After breakfast, Check out and Depart for airport for final departure to UAE. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Turkey tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
- Award Winning flights
- Quality Hotel Accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 03 Local Dinners
- Istanbul City tour
- Mosque of Suleiman the magnificent and Topkapi Palace in Istanbul
- Cable car to Pierre Loti viewpoint
- Boat trip on the Bosphorus
- Evening free time at Taksim Square in Istanbul
- High speed train Istanbul – Ankara
- Free time in Ankara
- Full day Cappadocia tour
- Traditional tea in Safranbolu
- Gokgol Magarasi Cave
- Cehennemagzi Magarasi caves and tombs
- Eydinpinar waterfalls
|Component||Brochure Price||Offer Price|
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||4,499|
|Cost per adult on single occupancy basis||5,500|
|Cost per child (2 years of age to 7.99 Years of age)||3,500|
|Cost per child (8 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||4,200|
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS (AT EXTRA COST)
Historic Visit at EUR 70 per person
Visit from Asian Part at EUR 60 per person
The Turkish night at EUR 65 per person
Hot Air Ballon Ride at EUR 240 per person
*Optional tours will be operated with minimum passengers requirements
- Cash Discount*
- Free Travel Insurance *
DEPARTURE DATE 2022 / 23:
Oct.22: 03 , 10 , 17 , 24 , 31
Nov.22: 07 , 14 , 21 , 28
Dec.22: 05 , 12 , 19* , 26*
Jan.23: 02* , 09 , 16 , 23 , 30
Feb.23: 06 , 13 , 20 , 27
Mar.23: 06 , 13 , 20 , 27
Local Currency = Turkish Lira (TRY)
1 TRY = AED 0.22
1 AED = TRY 4.92
*Please note that ROE (rate of exchange) will depend on the day of purchase.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Package is valid for specific dates (*Supplement may apply for peak dates).
- Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm & Sinovac Vaccination is must require for this tour*.
- Travelling from UAE to Turkey, Turkey has removed the COVID-19 related travel restrictions. Passengers arriving in Turkey are not required to take any extra measures before the flight.
- Travelling from Turkey to UAE, Vaccinated passengers who have taken complete dosage of any WHO approved covid-19 vaccine 14 days prior to departure are no longer required to present a PCR test upon check-in provided that they present a vaccination certificate with QR code. Passengers are no longer required to conduct Rapid PCR test at the airport 6 hours prior to departure. Children below 12 years are exempt from the test. Non-vaccinated passengers are required to conduct a covid-19 PCR test within 48 hours prior to departure. Passengers who have recently recovered from a past covid-19 infection can present a recovery certificate and will be exempt from the test. All passengers are no longer required to conduct Rapid PCR test at the airport 6 hours prior to departure. Children below 12 years are exempt from the test.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- PCR Test Timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 20 full paying passengers travelling together.
- In the event that the group size is less than 20 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Breakfast will be continental which includes tea, coffee, cereal, juice, bread, butter.
- Dinners are preset and A-la carte is not possible.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- In case of currency fluctuations of more than 3.00% or amendments in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to advice you a supplement cost.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside the city’s most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Prices are based on 4 star non-central hotels. We do not guarantee air-conditioned hotels.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Taxes shall be applicable (If any) by UAE government.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.