UK Delights with add on Ireland
- Guided city tour
- Visit Tower of London
- Enjoy Ride on the London Eye
- Enjoy Thames River Cruise
- Visit Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum
- Visit Lords Cricket Ground
- Visit Windsor Castle
- Visit Warwick Castle
- Visit Shakespeare Birthplace
- Visit Old Trafford Stadium – Manchester United Football Club
- Enjoy Steam Train Ride
- Enjoy Lake Windermere Cruise
- Visit Gretna Green
- Boat ride on Loch Lomond
- Visit Glengoyne Distillery
- Guided city tour including entrance to the Castle
- Visit Scottish Whiskey Experience
- Visit to Titanic Exhibition
- Visit Botanical Gardens
- Guided city tour of Belfast
- Tour the sights of the World-Famous Television Series - Game of Thrones
- Visit to Winterfell Castle
- Game of Thrones Studios Tour
- Guided city tour of Dublin
- Entrance to Guinness Storehouse
On arrival check into your hotel on your own any time after 1500 hrs.
Overnight in London
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. We may have to proceed directly for dinner or Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Today, we proceed for a guided city tour of London: See the Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge and Thames River. Next, we visit the Tower of London – housing Britain’s Crown Jewels including the Kohinoor Diamond. Later, we enjoy a ride on the London Eye. After London Eye enjoy boat ride on River Thames.
Overnight in London
Today, we proceed for a visit of the famous Windsor Castle – Late Queen of England’s favorite weekend home. Next, we visit the famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Later, we proceed for a guided tour of Lord’s Cricket Ground.
Overnight in London
Note: On days when Lord’s Cricket Ground is not available, the group will visit the Oval Cricket Ground.
Today, we drive to Warwick and visit the castle, over 1,100 years of fascinating architecture and amazing views in 64 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Next, we drive to Stratford upon Avon and Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace to walk in Shakespeare's footsteps and explore the house he was born in. Later, we drive to Manchester.
Overnight in Manchester
Today, we proceed to visit the famous Old Trafford Stadium - home to Manchester United Football Club. Visit the home changing room, sit in the dugout & run down the tunnel which leads to the field. Next, we go for a Steam Train ride in Lake district and a cruise on Lake Windermere. Later, we drive to Gretna
Overnight in Gretna / Carlisle
Note: On days when Old Trafford Stadium is not available, the group will visit Chelsea or Manchester City Stadium
Today, we proceed to Gretna Green - one of the World’s most popular runaway Wedding Destinations. Next, we drive to Loch Lomond for a boat ride on this lake. This circular cruise of Loch Lomond's South basin enjoys views of the magnificent Ben Lomond and passes a number of Loch Lomond's stately homes and castles along the shoreline. Later, we drive for the Glengoyne Distillery tour, learn about the history and how whiskey’s are made. Finally, we proceed to Glasgow.
Overnight in Strathclyde / Glasgow.
Today, we proceed for a guided city tour of Edinburgh: we visit the Edinburgh castle, see the Scottish Parliament and many more interesting sights. Next, we visit Scottish Whiskey Experience. Later, we drive to Manchester or stay in Strathclyde.
Overnight in Strathclyde / Glasgow / Manchester.
Today, we proceed to the Cairnryan Ferry port to take a ferry to Belfast. Next, Visit the Titanic Exhibition. Later, visit the Botanical Gardens, opened in 1828 as the private Royal Belfast Botanical Gardens, followed by a guided city tour of Belfast.
Overnight in Belfast.
Today enjoy a full day tour of the sites and locations of the world famous Television Series - Game of Thrones. Visit the Dark Hedges, these trees are in an amazing formation and are well worth a photograph. No tours in Northern Ireland will be complete without seeing this avenue of trees known to series fans as the Kings Road. Next visit the Downhill beach. Later proceed to Coleraine for some free time. Next, visit the Giant’s Causeway which is a UNESCO world heritage site and a magnificent wonder. These Hexagonal rocks were formed by volcanic eruptions over 50 million years ago. Later, drive back to Belfast and enjoy some free time in the city centre.
Overnight in Belfast.
Today, we check out & Visit the Winterfell Castle, one of the 20 epic filming locations of the world famous TV series - Game of Thrones. Next, enjoy the Game of Thrones Studios tour - located at the authentic filming location of Linen Mill Studios in Banbridge and step behind the scenes of the Seven Kingdoms and beyond. Experience and explore one of the world’s greatest ever TV series was created and brought to life on screen. Later, proceed to Dublin.
Overnight in Dublin.
Today, we enjoy a guided city tour of Dublin including entrance to Guinness Storehouse Brewery tour. Later, enjoy some free time for shopping at one of the well-known malls in Dublin.
Overnight in Dublin.
Today, proceed to the airport on your own for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
Note: In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Your Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
Tour Price (per person in AED)
|UK Delights with Ireland (Value Tour - 12 Days)|
|Start City: London | End City: Glasgow, Edinburgh or Manchester|
|Rooming||Brochure Price||Early Bird Discount||Offer Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||6255||370||5885|
|CHILD WITH BED||8140||370||7770|
*As a 3rd in a triple room, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double room, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
Departure Dates 2023
MAY : 11,18,25
AUGUST : 17
- 03 nights at Hotel Radisson LHR / Courtyard LHR or similar in London (Heathrow area)
- 01 night at Hotel AC / Leonardo or similar in Manchester
- 01 night at Hotel at Hotel Gretna hall or similar in Gretna / Carlisle
- 02 nights at Hotel at Hotel Alona / Holiday inn express or similar in Glasgow / Strathclyde
- 02 nights in Holiday inn express Belfast Queens Quarter or similar in Belfast
- 02 nights at Roganstown Hotel / Rochestown Lodge Hotel or similar in Dublin
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast (Breakfast includes Bread, Butter, Jam, Cereals, Fruit Juice, Milk, Tea and Coffee)
- 03 Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Lunches
- 11 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Sightseeing and accommodation as per the above mentioned itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of GBP 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 12 Days, the total Tips amount is GBP 36 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- Government Taxes as applicable are extra.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Private airport transfers, Cost of Suggested / Optional Excursions.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
You must be in possession of a valid Single entry Schengen visa. The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with the consulates or embassy nearest to you or travel agent for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
For this tour you would require confirmed air tickets to arrive into Paris and depart from Zurich. It would be advisable to check with Thomas Cook sales officer or local travel agent before issuing your air ticket
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- In Switzerland the stay may be split in two hotels
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour. Payments to be made by cash in EURO only. (Credit or Debit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.