USA for All
- Visit Magic Kingdom Park - Walt Disney World. OR Visit Epcot - Walt Disney World.
- Visit the Kennedy Space Centre.
- Chance to visit SeaWorld Park
- Free time for Shopping at the Premium Outlet Malls.
- 03 Nights on board cruise to the Bahamas with Ocean View cabins.
- Guided city tour
- Scenic cruise to the Statue of Liberty.
- Visit to Times Square.
- Chance to visit One World Trade Centre Observatory.
- Guided city tour of Washington, D.C.
- Visit the famous Smithsonian Air & Space museum.
- Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World
- Enjoy the ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat ride OR ‘Niagara Scenic Trolley’.
- Guided city tour.
- Chance to visit the majestic Grand Canyon.
- Visit Fremont Street Experience.
- Orientation tour of Los Angeles.
- Chance to visit Universal Studios.
Welcome to Orlando. On arrival, your THOMAS COOK tour manager / local representative will be waiting outside the baggage hall to welcome you. Later proceed to your hotel on your own and check-in. The rest of the day is free for you to experience the pulse of this city on your own.
Overnight in Orlando.
Note: The standard check-in time is after 1500 hrs.
Today, proceed to the port to board your luxurious cruise. Enjoy your stay in the Ocean View cabins. (Please ensure you have a multiple entry USA visa).
Overnight on-board the cruise.
(B, L, D)
Today, you can either enjoy the luxury onboard the cruise or explore the many shore activities which the cruise has to offer or just play and relax on the Coco Cay Island beach.
Overnight on-board the cruise
(B, L, D)
Today, arrive into Nassau the historic and beautiful island. You can either join the several optional shore excursions or just walk along the ‘Bay Street’ and explore shopping. You also have a chance to visit Paradise Island and see the glamorous Atlantis Hotel.
Overnight on-board the cruise.
(B, L, D)
Today, step into a world of fantasy as you proceed to Magic Kingdom Park, experience fun beyond your imagination. Enjoy popular thrilling rides and shows. Witness the parade where you come face to face with your much loved Disney characters.
Visit the popular Walt Disney’s Epcot - It’s the ultimate mix of futuristic technology and entertainment. There are fun filled hands-on activities that will appeal to the junior and seniors both. Enjoy the various rides and shows. Also step into the Future World and experience the World Showcase.
Overnight in Orlando.
Today, proceed to the Kennedy Space Centre’s Visitors Complex of National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Visit space exploration, space shuttle simulators, enjoy 3D shows at IMAX Theater and see Space shuttle Atlantis up close. Later get on a bus tour and visit Launch Complex, site of many Apollo and space shuttle launches. Later, you have some free time for shopping at the Premium Outlets, Orlando.
Overnight in Orlando.
Today, the entire day is free for you to explore the city and shopping centres on your own.
OR, avail the optional tours of visiting the Sea World theme park that offers up-close animal experiences like, Shark Encounter, Dolphin Cove, Penguin Encounter, Dolphin nursery, Stingray Lagoon and more. Also explore various rides like, Journey To Atlantis, Kraken, Wild Arctic, Manta, Skytower and more.
Overnight in Orlando.
Today, disembark and proceed to the airport for your flight to New York.
Overnight in New York. Later, visit the world-famous Madame Tussauds New York, which has more than 200 wax figures including celebrities, sporting icons, and politicians. Next, experience New York’s iconic landmark the Times Square.
Today, take a cruise to Liberty Island to view the magnificent “Statue of Liberty”. Next, you have a chance to visit the ‘One World Trade Centre’ Observatory – the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, from where we get panoramic views of New York City. Next, proceed on a guided city tour of Manhattan, drive past Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, United Nations Headquarters, Trump Towers, Central Park and many more sites. Later, visit the Times Square.
Overnight in New Jersey.
Today, we drive to Washington D.C. On arrival proceed for a guided tour of this historic city. See the U.S. Capitol hill; White House, the residence of the President of USA; the Korean and Lincoln memorials and many more sights on your tour. Later, visit the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, a center of history and science of aviation and spaceflight.
Overnight in Washington, D.C.
Today, after checkout proceed to visit the Hershey’s Chocolate World a place to experience the chocolate adventure. Next, proceed towards the Niagara Falls - one of the natural wonders of the world.
Overnight in Buffalo.
After breakfast, we take you to Niagara Falls to enjoy boat ride aboard the ‘Maid of The Mist’. (Due to weather conditions, this ride usually operates after the last week of May. We offer the ‘Niagara Scenic Trolley’ instead, for all tourists visiting the falls prior to the commencement of this ride). Later, proceed to the airport for your flight to San Francisco.
Overnight in San Francisco.
Note: Packed Dinner will be provided in case of late arrival of the flight.
Today, proceed for a guided tour of San Francisco - "The Golden City". See the Civic Centre, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park and many more sites. Later, drive to Fresno.
Overnight in Fresno.
Today, drive to Las Vegas. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Later you can explore the grandeur of your own hotel or you can just walk along the Las Vegas Boulevard - the main street. You will be awed by the lights and huge neon signs as you pass hotels such as Bellagio, Paris and others with dazzling facades along the famous ‘Las Vegas Strip’.
Overnight in Las Vegas.
Today, the entire day is free for you to explore the themed hotels and shopping centres on your own.
OR, avail one of the optional tours of the Grand Canyon.
Later, this evening visit the Fremont Street Experience - a dazzling display on the world’s largest TV screen with over a million light bulbs covering three city blocks!
Overnight in Las Vegas.
Today, we drive to Los Angeles. Later, proceed for an orientation tour of Los Angeles. Visit the Main Street in Hollywood -“Hollywood Boulevard” walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theatre which hosts the Oscars. Also see the TCL Chinese theatre. Later, drive through Sunset Boulevard, Beverly Hills and many more sights.
Overnight in Los Angeles.
Today the entire day is free OR avail the optional tour of Universal studios, the work place of Hollywood’s biggest and most glamorous stars. Go on the legendry Studio Tram Tour. Enjoy breathtaking rides like Transformers 3D, Jurassic park, Revenge of the Mummy and experience the ‘Wizarding World of Harry Potter’ and many more.
Overnight in Los Angeles.
(B, D) Note: Packed Dinner will be provided for guests not opting for Universal Studios.
Today, proceed to the airport on your own as your memorable tour with Thomas Cook comes to an end. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
June: 02, 16, 30
September: 01, 15
- 03 nights at Hotel Crowne Plaza Lake Buena Vista in Orlando
- 03 nights on-board Bahamas cruise in Ocean View cabins.
- 03 nights at Hotel Crowne Plaza Lake Buena Vista in Orlando.
- 02 nights at Hotel APA Hotel Woodbridge /Quality inn Edison / Radisson Hotel Piscataway in New Jersey.
- 01 night at Hotel Comfort Suites Dulles Airport /Sleep Inn /Comfort Inn Shady Grove in Washington, D.C
- 01 night at Hotel Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Buffalo
- 01 night at Hotel Comfort Inn & Suites SFO Airport in San Francisco
- 01 night at Hotel La Quinta by Wyndham in Fresno
- 02 nights at Hotel Circus Circus in Las Vegas
- 02 nights at Hotel Holiday Inn Airport in Los Angeles
- Daily Buffet Breakfast with Breads, Jam, Fruit, Cereal, Juice, Tea, Coffee and Milk.
- 14 Indian Jain/ Vegetarian / Non vegetarian Dinners.
- All Meals onboard the cruise with choice of Continental / Indian/ Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian meals
***Due to Covid-19 situation, most of the hotels in USA are still not serving regular breakfast. Depending on the rules of each state, some of the hotels may have plated / Go n Grab Breakfast service at the hotels.
Tour Price (per person in AED)
|USA for All (Budget Tour - 18 Days)|
|Start City: Orlando | End City: Los Angeles|
|Rooming||Offer Price||Internal Air Tickets||Total Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||10730||2035||12765|
|CHILD WITH BED||12025||2035||14060|
High Season Surcharge (per person in AED)
|Surcharge||Departure Date||Twin / Triple||Single||Child|
|Cruise||29th May to 15th Aug||AED 333||AED 518||AED 130|
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
Sightseeing, Excursions, Meals and Accommodation as per above mentioned itinerary.Meals:
Lunches and Dinners would consist of: 2 Veg Dishes, 1 Non Veg Dish, 1 Lentil, Rice, Naans, Salad, Yogurt, Accompaniments and 1 Dessert.INTERNAL TICKETS
The cost of your internal tickets required to participate on this tour has been included in your tour cost (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2021)BAGGAGE
Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for 01 check-in baggage per sector.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tips to local guides, drivers, hotel waiters of USD 07 per person per day for the duration of the tour to be paid to the Tour Manager on day 01 of the tour.
- Taxes as payable extra
- Baggage handling fees for additional check-in baggage and any additional sectors for internal flights.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2021)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges if any and other applicable taxes will be extra.
- Arrival and Departure airport transfers.
- Multiple – entry USA visa.
The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- As a third person in a Triple room, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided.
- Internal flights would be via flights with one stop.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air- conditioned coach.
- Services of our Thomas Cook Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2021).
- Child rate applies after two full paying adults in the same cabin.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
- Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
- In some cities, there is a possibility that you may have to wait at the airport (in the terminal as would have been informed to you before departure by your booking office) for multiple flight arrivals/departures of different groups
PRE & POST-TOUR ACCOMMODATION: (Orlando/ Los Angeles)
|TWIN/TRIPLE SHARE||SINGLE OCCUPANCY||CHILD W/O BED|
|USD 200||USD 300||USD 130|
(All the above rates are approximate and per person per night on room-only basis.)
|OPTIONAL TOUR PRICE||ADULT||CHILD|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air Tour||USD 200||USD 200|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour||USD 310||USD 310|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Skywalk||USD 340||USD 340|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Boat and Helicopter||USD 510||USD 510|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Boat, Helicopter & Skywalk (VIP Front View)||USD 525||USD 525|
|Grand Canyon West Rim by Coach||USD 125||USD 125|
|Grand Canyon West Rim by Coach with Boat and Helicopter||USD 355||USD 355|
|Grand Canyon West Rim by Coach with Boat and Helicopter & Skywalk||USD 380||USD 380|
|Bay Cruise||USD 40||USD 40|
|Antelope Day Tour||USD 625||USD 625|
|One World Trade Center Observatory||USD 45||USD 40|
|Universal Studios Hollywood with Transfers||USD 175||USD 170|
|Sea World Orlando with Transfers||USD 100||USD 100|
All optional tours will have to be booked and paid to your Thomas Cook Tour Manager or representative on day 01 of the tour. All payments to be made in US dollars only (Credit cards not accepted)
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost
- The cabin category on the cruise is a standard inside stateroom cabin
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2021). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Thomas Cook Ltd will not be held responsible for the same
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Thomas Cook (I) Ltd will not be liable for the same.
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice
- Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- For all Joining Direct/deviating clients, there would be no airport transfers. The transfer cost could be approximately between USD 150 - USD 200 per person per way
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.