West USA for All
- Guided city tour.
- Chance to visit the majestic Grand Canyon. Visit Fremont Street Experience.
- Orientation tour of Los Angeles. Chance to visit Universal Studios.
Welcome to San Francisco. Kindly proceed to your hotel and check-in. Thereafter the day is free to explore the city on your own.Thereafter the day is free to explore the city on your own.
Overnight in San Francisco /Oakland.
(D) Note: The standard check-in time is after 1500 hrs. In case of late arrival of flight, packed dinner will be provided.
Today, proceed for a guided tour of San Francisco - "The Golden City". See the Civic Centre, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park and many more sites. Later, drive to Fresno.
Overnight in Fresno.
Today, drive to Las Vegas. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Later you can explore the grandeur of your own hotel or you can just walk along the Las Vegas Boulevard - the main street. You will be awed by the lights and huge neon signs as you pass hotels such as Bellagio, Paris and others with dazzling facades along the famous ‘Las Vegas Strip’.
Overnight in Las Vegas.
Today, the entire day is free for you to explore the themed hotels and shopping centres on your own.OR, avail one of the optional tours of the Grand Canyon.
Later, this evening visit the Fremont Street Experience - a dazzling display on the world’s largest TV screen with over a million light bulbs covering three city blocks!
Overnight in Las Vegas. (B, D)
Today, we drive to Los Angeles. Later, proceed for an orientation tour of Los Angeles. Visit the Main Street in Hollywood -“Hollywood Boulevard” walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theatre which hosts the Oscars. Also see the TCL Chinese theatre. Later, drive through Sunset Boulevard, Beverly Hills and many more sights.
Overnight in Los Angeles.
Today the entire day is free OR avail the optional tour of Universal studios, the work place of Hollywood’s biggest and most glamorous stars. Go on the legendry Studio Tram Tour. Enjoy breathtaking rides like Transformers 3D, Jurassic park, Revenge of the Mummy and experience the ‘Wizarding World of Harry Potter’ and many more.
Overnight in Los Angeles.
(B, D) Note: Packed Dinner will be provided for guests not opting for Universal Studios.
Today, proceed to the airport as your memorable tour with Thomas Cook comes to an end. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
- 01 night at Hotel Comfort Inn & Suites SFO Airport or similar in San Francisco
- 01 night at Hotel La Quinta by Wyndham or similar in Fresno
- 02 nights at Hotel Circus Circus or similar in Las Vegas
- 02 nights at Hotel Quality Inn Montebello or similar in Los Angeles
- Daily Continental Breakfast with Breads, Jam, Fruit, Cereal, Juice, Tea, Coffee and Milk.
- 06 Indian Jain/ vegetarian / Non vegetarian Dinners.
***Due to Covid-19 situation, most of the hotels in USA are still not serving regular breakfast. Depending on the rules of each state, some of the hotels may have plated / Go n Grab Breakfast service at the hotels.
|PRICE IN AED PER PERSON|
|Twin/ Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single Room|
|AED 4480||AED 4255||AED 4070||AED 3480||AED 5810|
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
Sightseeing, excursions and accommodation as per above mentioned itinerary.Meals:
Dinners would consist of: 2 Veg Dishes, 1 Non Veg Dish, 1 Lentil, Rice, Naans, Salad, Yogurt, Accompaniments and 1 Dessert.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Tips to local guides, drivers, hotel waiters of USD 05 per person per day for the duration of the tour to be paid to the Tour Manager on day 01 of the tour.
- Any Airfare, visa and insurance.
- The cost of your internal tickets required to participate on this tour has been included in your tour cost (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st September 2021).
- Baggage handling fees for additional check-in baggage and any additional sectors for internal flights
- The rate difference for the sector tickets, as the same is included taking the current fare levels and the current rate of exchange. The fares for sector tickets will be updated by the airline on 01st November 2021.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Other applicable taxes will be extra.
- Multiple-entry USA visa
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- As a third person in a Triple room, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided.
- Internal flights would be via flights with one stop.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air- conditioned coach.
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour (not included on add-on cruise).
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st September 2021).
- Child rate applies after two full paying adults in the same cabin.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your sales representative for final details.
- Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
- In some cities, there is a possibility that you may have to wait at the airport (in the terminal as would have been informed to you before departure by your booking office) for multiple flight arrivals/departures of different groups
- Group departures will be operated in Co-operation with Thomas Cook India Ltd & SOTC Travel Ltd.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
PRE & POST-TOUR ACCOMMODATION: (San Francisco/ Los Angeles)
|TWIN/TRIPLE SHARE||SINGLE OCCUPANCY||CHILD W/O|
|BED USD 200||USD 300||USD 130|
(All the above rates are approximate, net & non-commissionable and per person per night on room-only basis.)
|OPTIONAL TOUR PRICE (NETT & NON COMMISSIONABLE)||ADULT||CHILD|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air Tour||USD 175||USD 175|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour||USD 295||USD 295|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Skywalk||USD 330||USD 330|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Boat and Helicopter||USD 460||USD 460|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Boat, Helicopter & Skywalk||USD 500||USD 500|
|Universal Studios Hollywood with Transfers||USD 150||USD 145|
All optional tours will have to be booked and paid to your Thomas Cook Tour Manager or representative on day 01 of the tour. All payments to be made in US dollars only (Credit cards not accepted)
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Thomas Cook (I) Ltd will not be liable for the same
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary .
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same.
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.