Western Delights America with Orlando
- Ride on the Las Vegas High Roller.
- Fremont Street experience.
- Chance to visit the Grand Canyon.
- Visit Santa Monica Beach.
- Visit to Universal Studios.
- Orientation tour of Los Angeles.
- Guided city tour with a photo stop at the famous Golden Gate Bridge.
- Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Visit Sausalito.
- Enjoy the Bay Cruise.
- Visit Magic Kingdom Park - Walt Disney World. OR Visit Epcot - Walt Disney World.
- Visit the Kennedy Space Centre.
- Free time for Shopping at the Premium Outlet Malls.
Welcome to Las Vegas. On arrival, your THOMAS COOK tour manager / local representative will be waiting outside the baggage hall to welcome you. Later proceed to your hotel on your own and check-in. The rest of the day is free for you to experience the pulse of this city on your own.
Overnight in Las Vegas.
Note: The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1500 hrs.
Today, the entire day is free for you to explore the themed hotels and shopping centres on your own.
OR, avail one of the optional tours of the Grand Canyon.
This evening ride on the High Roller - the world’s largest observation wheel.Later, on your ‘Vegas by Night Tour’ you will be awed by the lights and huge neon signs as you pass landmark hotels such as Bellagio, Paris and others with dazzling facades along the famous ‘Las Vegas Strip’. Next, visit the Fremont Street Experience - a dazzling display on the world’s largest TV screen with over a million light bulbs covering three city blocks!
Overnight in Las Vegas.
Today, proceed to Santa Monica located just west of downtown Los Angeles. Visit the Santa Monica Beach an iconic example of the famed Southern California beaches. Also, visit Third Street Promenade, a shopping, dining and entertainment complex. Later, drive to Los Angeles.
Overnight in Los Angeles.
(B, L, D)
Today, visit the Universal Studios, the work place of Hollywood’s biggest and most glamorous stars. Go on the legendry Studio Tram Tour. Enjoy rides like Transformers 3D, Jurassic park, Revenge of the Mummy and more. Experience the ‘Wizarding World of Harry Potter’. Later, proceed for an orientation tour of Los Angeles. Visit the Main Street in Hollywood -“Hollywood Boulevard” walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theatre which hosts the Oscars. Also see the TCL Chinese theatre. Later, drive through Sunset Boulevard, Beverly Hills and many more sights.
Overnight in Los Angeles.
Today, drive to San Francisco. On arrival, proceed to the famous San Francisco Bay Cruise. Enjoy the cool breeze as you sail past the San Francisco skyline, the famous Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Overnight in San Francisco.
Today, proceed for a guided city tour of San Francisco. See the Civic Centre, Union square, Fisherman’s Wharf and visit Twin Peaks. Later, drive across the Golden Gate Bridge and visit the town of Sausalito, the most well- known waterfront community in California. Later, some free time to explore the beautiful city.
Overnight in San Francisco.
(B, L, D)
Today after checkout, proceed to airport for your flight to Orlando. On arrival, proceed to the hotel for check-in. Rest of the day is free for you to explore this city on your own.
Overnight in Orlando.
Today, step into a world of fantasy as you proceed to Magic Kingdom Park. Experience fun beyond your imagination. Enjoy popular thrilling rides and shows. Witness the parade where you come face to face with your much loved Disney characters.
Visit the popular Walt Disney’s Epcot - It’s the ultimate mix of futuristic technology and entertainment. There are fun filled hands-on activities that will appeal to the junior and seniors both. Enjoy the various rides and shows. Also step into the Future World and experience the World Showcase.
Overnight in Orlando.
Today, proceed to the Kennedy Space Centre’s Visitors Complex of National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Visit space exploration, space shuttle simulators, enjoy 3D shows at IMAX Theater and see Space shuttle Atlantis up close. Later get on a bus tour and visit Launch Complex, site of many Apollo and space shuttle launches. Later, you have some free time for shopping at the Premium Outlets, Orlando.
Overnight in Orlando.
Today, proceed to the airport on your own as your memorable tour with Thomas Cook comes to an end. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
June: 14, 28
August: 2, 16, 30
September: 20, 27
- 02 Nights at Hotel Luxor or similar in Las Vegas.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Best Western plus Commerce or similar in Los Angeles
- 02 Nights at Hotel Doubletree by Hilton Hotel SFO Airport or similar in San Francisco
- 03 Nights at Hotel Crowne Plaza Lake Buena Vista or similar in Orlando.
- Enjoy daily Buffet Breakfast. (Breakfast includes breads, butter, Jam, Fruit, Juice, Cereal, Tea, Coffee, Milk and Hot Eggs)
- Enjoy Indian breakfast in Las Vegas.
- 02 basic Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non Vegetarian Lunches.
- 09 Indian Jain/ Vegetarian / Non vegetarian Dinners.
***Due to Covid-19 situation, most of the hotels in USA are still not serving regular breakfast. Depending on the rules of each state, some of the hotels may have plated / Go n Grab Breakfast service at the hotels.
Tour Price (per person in AED)
|Western Delights America with Orlando (Value Tour - 10 Days)|
|Start City: Las Vegas | End City: Orlando|
|Rooming||Offer Price||Internal Air Tickets||Total Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||7660||1130||8790|
|CHILD WITH BED||8250||1130||9380|
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
Sightseeing, Excursions, Meals and Accommodation as per above mentioned itinerary.Meals:
Lunches and Dinners would consist of: 2 Veg Dishes, 1 Non Veg Dish, 1 Lentil, Rice, Naans, Salad, Yogurt, Accompaniments and 1 Dessert.INTERNAL TICKETS
The cost of your internal tickets required to participate on this tour has been included in your tour cost (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2021)BAGGAGE
Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for 01 check-in baggage per sector.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tips to local guides, drivers, hotel waiters of USD 07 per person per day for the duration of the tour to be paid to the Tour Manager on day 01 of the tour.
- Taxes as payable extra
- Baggage handling fees for additional check-in baggage and any additional sectors for internal flights.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2021)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges if any and other applicable taxes will be extra.
- Arrival and Departure airport transfers.
- Multiple – entry USA visa.
The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- As a third person in a Triple room, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided.
- Internal flights would be via flights with one stop.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air- conditioned coach.
- Services of our Thomas Cook Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2021).
- Child rate applies after two full paying adults in the same cabin.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
- Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
- In some cities, there is a possibility that you may have to wait at the airport (in the terminal as would have been informed to you before departure by your booking office) for multiple flight arrivals/departures of different groups
PRE & POST-TOUR ACCOMMODATION: (Las Vegas/ Orlando)
|TWIN/TRIPLE SHARE||SINGLE OCCUPANCY||CHILD W/O BED|
|USD 220||USD 350||USD 150|
(All the above rates are approximate and per person per night on room-only basis.)
|OPTIONAL TOUR PRICE||ADULT||CHILD|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air Tour||USD 200||USD 200|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour||USD 310||USD 310|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Skywalk||USD 340||USD 340|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Boat and Helicopter||USD 510||USD 510|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Boat, Helicopter & Skywalk (VIP Front View)||USD 525||USD 525|
|Grand Canyon West Rim by Coach||USD 125||USD 125|
|Grand Canyon West Rim by Coach with Boat and Helicopter||USD 355||USD 355|
|Grand Canyon West Rim by Coach with Boat and Helicopter & Skywalk||USD 380||USD 380|
|Antelope Day Tour||USD 625||USD 625|
All optional tours will have to be booked and paid to your Thomas Cook Tour Manager or representative on day 01 of the tour. All payments to be made in US dollars only (Credit cards not accepted)
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost
- The cabin category on the cruise is a standard inside stateroom cabin
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2021). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Thomas Cook Ltd will not be held responsible for the same
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Thomas Cook (I) Ltd will not be liable for the same.
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice
- Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- For all Joining Direct/deviating clients, there would be no airport transfers. The transfer cost could be approximately between USD 150 - USD 200 per person per way
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.