Western Delights America
- Guided city tour with a photo stop at the famous Golden Gate Bridge.
- Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Visit Sausalito.
- Enjoy the Bay Cruise.
- Visit Solvang -Danish Village.
- Visit Santa Monica Beach.
- Visit to Universal Studios.
- Orientation tour of Los Angeles.
- Ride on the Las Vegas High Roller.
- Fremont Street experience.
- Chance to visit the Grand Canyon.
Welcome to San Francisco. On arrival, proceed to your hotel on your own and check-in. The rest of the day is free for you to experience the pulse of this city on your own.
Overnight in San Francisco.
Note: The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1500 hrs.
Today, proceed for a guided city tour of San Francisco. See the Civic Centre, Union square, Fisherman’s Wharf and visit Twin Peaks. Later, drive across the Golden Gate Bridge and visit the town of Sausalito, the most well- known waterfront community in California. Next, enjoy San Francisco Bay Cruise as you sail past the San Francisco skyline the famous Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Overnight in San Francisco.
+ Day 3 - Visit Solvang, Danish Village – Visit Santa Monica Beach – Onto Los Angeles “City of Angels”
Today, drive to Solvang - "A little Denmark in Southern California". Visit the quaint town and see the traditional houses and windmills. Later, visit the Santa Monica Beach an iconic example of the famed Southern California beaches. Also, visit Third Street Promenade, a shopping, dining and entertainment complex. Later, drive to Los Angeles.
Overnight in Los Angeles.
Today, visit the Universal Studios, the work place of Hollywood’s biggest and most glamorous stars. Go on the legendry Studio Tram Tour. Enjoy rides like Transformers 3D, Jurassic park, Revenge of the Mummy and more. Experience the ‘Wizarding World of Harry Potter’. Later, proceed for an orientation tour of Los Angeles. Visit the Main Street in Hollywood -“Hollywood Boulevard” walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theatre which hosts the Oscars. Also see the TCL Chinese theatre. Later, drive through Sunset Boulevard, Beverly Hills and many more sights.
Overnight in Los Angeles.
Today, drive to Las Vegas. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Later, explore the grandeur of your own hotel or you can just walk along the Las Vegas Boulevard - the main street. Later, this evening ride on the High Roller – one of the world’s largest observation wheel.
Overnight in Las Vegas.
+ Day 6 - Day is at Leisure OR a Chance to visit the Majestic Grand Canyon. ‘Las Vegas by Night’, Tour.
Today, the entire day is free for you to explore the themed hotels and shopping centres on your own.
OR, avail one of the optional tours of the Grand Canyon.
Later, on your ‘Vegas by Night Tour’ you will be awed by the lights and huge neon signs as you pass landmark hotels such as Bellagio, Paris and others with dazzling facades along the famous ‘Las Vegas Strip’. Next, visit the Fremont Street Experience - a dazzling display on the world’s largest TV screen with over a million light bulbs covering three city blocks!
Overnight in Las Vegas.
Today, proceed to the airport on your own as your memorable tour comes to an end. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
Tour Price (per person in AED)
|Western Delights (Value Tour - 07 Days)|
|Start City: San Francisco | End City: Las Vegas|
|Rooming||Brochure Price||Discount||Internal Air Tickets||Total Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||5550||185||0||5365|
|CHILD WITH BED||7585||185||0||7400|
OPTIONAL TOUR COST (PER PERSON IN USD)
|OPTIONAL TOUR||ADULT (USD)||CHILD (USD)|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air Tour||USD 240||USD 240|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour||USD 365||USD 365|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Skywalk||USD 390||USD 390|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Boat and Helicopter||USD 590||USD 590|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Boat, Helicopter & Skywalk||USD 660||USD 660|
|Antelope Day Tour||USD 710||USD 710|
All optional tours will have to be booked and paid to your Thomas Cook Tour Manager or representative on day 01 of the tour. All payments to be made in US dollars only (Credit cards not accepted)
April: 14, 21
May: 12, 19, 26
June: 09, 23, 30
July: 14, 21, 28
August: 11, 25
September: 15, 29
- 02 Nights at Hotel Hilton SFO Airport Bayfront or similar in San Francisco
- 02 Nights at Hotel Holiday Inn Los Angeles Airport or similar in Los Angeles
- 02 Nights at Hotel Luxor or similar in Las Vegas.
- Enjoy daily Buffet Breakfast. (Breakfast includes breads, butter, Jam, Fruit, Juice, Cereal, Tea, Coffee, Milk and Hot Eggs)
- Enjoy Indian breakfast in Las Vegas.
- 02 basic Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non Vegetarian Lunches.
- 06 Indian Jain/ Vegetarian / Non vegetarian Dinners.
***Due to Covid-19 situation, most of the hotels in USA are still not serving regular breakfast. Depending on the rules of each state, some of the hotels may have plated / Go n Grab Breakfast service at the hotels.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Sightseeing, Excursions, Meals and Accommodation as per above mentioned itinerary.
- Lunches and Dinners would consist of: 2 Veg Dishes, 1 Non Veg Dish, 1 Lentil, Rice, Naans, Salad, Yogurt, Accompaniments and 1 Dessert.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for 01 check-in baggage per sector.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tips to local guides, drivers, hotel waiters of USD 07 per person per day for the duration of the tour to be paid to the Tour Manager on day 01 of the tour.
- Taxes as payable extra
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket (presently calculated 01st November 2022).
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Other applicable taxes will be extra.
- Arrival and Departure airport transfers.
- Multiple – entry Canada visa.
The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with the consulates or embassy nearest to you or travel agent for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- As a third person in a Triple room, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided.
- Internal flights would be via flights with one stop.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air- conditioned coach.
- Services of a THOMAS COOK Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour (not included on add- on cruise).
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2022).
- Child rate applies after two full paying adults in the same cabin.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour route could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
- Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
- In some cities, there is a possibility that you may have to wait at the airport (in the terminal as would have been informed to you before departure by your booking office) for multiple flight arrivals/departures of different groups
- Group departures will be operated in Co-operation with Thomas Cook India Ltd & SOTC Travel Ltd.
PRE & POST-TOUR ACCOMMODATION: (San Francisco / Las Vegas)
|TWIN/TRIPLE SHARE||SINGLE OCCUPANCY||CHILD W/O BED|
|USD 220||USD 350||USD 150|
(All the above rates are approximate and per person per night on a room-only basis.)
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2022). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Thomas Cook (I)will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Thomas Cook (I) Ltd will not be liable for the same
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach or other services
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain the same
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice
- Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.