Russian Delights - Summer 2022
Return economy class airfare
- Guided city tour of Moscow
- Ride on Metro Tour
- Visit to Kremlin
- Russian Circus (Optional)
- Guided City Tour
- Visit Kazan Cathedral
- Visit Hermitage Museum
- Visit Vodka Musuem
- Neva River Cruise
- Visit to Catherine Palace & Peterhof Palace (Optional)
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Today, we proceed for a guided tour of Moscow: Visit the Red Square, see the St. Basil’s Cathedral, the White House and Christ the Saviour Cathedral. Next we proceed on inside visit to Kremlin: see the Kremlin Wall and Kremlin Territory. What’s more! Enjoy a professional photo shoot while you are visiting these beautiful sites of Moscow. Next, we visit the Metro station of Moscow often called 'The People's Palaces', for their elegant designs, lavish and profuse use of marble, mosaics, sculptures and chandeliers. Later you have a chance to visit (B, D)
Today, we proceed to the railway station to board the High speed SAPSAN train onto St. Petersburg- A major historical and cultural center, as well as Russia's second largest city. On arrival proceed to your hotel and check- in.
Today, we proceed on a guided tour of St. Petersburg: Visit Kazan cathedral, see the Peter and Paul fortress, the famous dome of St. Isaac’s Cathedral and drive past the Palace square with its dominant Alexander Column, the Bronze Horseman – dedicated to the founder of St. Petersburg, Peter the Great. Later, we visit a Vodka Museum -museum that presents the long history of Russia’s national drink. Next, we visit the famous Hermitage museum which has the gigantic collection of nearly three million objects of the Heritage Museum, ranked as one of the world’s major museums.
Today, the day is free at leisure or you can opt to visit Peterhof Palace and Catherine Palace. Peterhof Palace is a series of palaces and gardens located in Peterhof. These palaces and gardens are sometimes referred as the "Russian Versailles". Later, visit Catherine Palace, the summer residence of the Russian Tsars.
After continental breakfast, we transfer you to the airport. Board your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
Note: - In capital city like Moscow & St Petersburg, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it’s not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop
Tour Price (per person in AED)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN/TRIPLE SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED|
|STARTING FROM||AED 5999*||AED 5325*||AED 5325*|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
*As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST (PER PERSON IN USD)
|OPTIONAL TOUR||ADULT (USD)||CHILD (USD)|
|Visit to Catherine Palace & Peterhof Palace||130||130|
Note: Optional will be operated subject to minimum strength of 20 passengers.
Departure Dates - 2022
MAY : 07,14,21,28
JUNE : 11,25
JULY : 02,09,31
AUGUST : 06
SEPTEMBER : 03
- 02 Nights in Moscow
- 03 Nights in St Petersburg
Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / air cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Daily continental breakfast. (Breakfast includes bread with butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk, tea and coffee)
- 5 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
Note: Packed lunches, if applicable, will be Jain / vegetarian.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Return economy class airfare on Emirates or Similar.
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and extensive excursions with entrances (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of EUR 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 10 Days, the total Tips amount is Euro 30 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Airport transfers, Cost of Suggested / Optional Excursions.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
You must be in possession of a valid multiple entry Schengen visa. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons, it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However, the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour. Payment to be made by cash in EURO only. (Credit or Debit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.