Swiss French Magic - Summer 2023
- Guided city tour of Paris
- Visit 2nd level of Eiffel Tower
- Visit Fragonard – French Perfume Museum
- Enjoy River Seine Cruise
- Illumination Tour of Paris
- Visit Disneyland® Paris
- Orientation tour of Geneva
- Visit Glacier 3000
- Ride on the Scenic Golden Pass Train
- Orientation Tour of Gstaad
- Orientation tour of Montreux
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Cruise on Lake Lucerne
- Visit Lindt Home of Chocolate
- Chance to visit Jungfraujoch and Interlaken (Optional)
Overnight in Paris (CDG Area), France.
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. We may have to proceed directly for dinner or Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
+ Day 2 - Eiffel Tower (2nd Level) – Guided city tour of Paris – Visit Fragonard – River Seine Cruise – Illumination Tour
Today, we visit the Eiffel Tower (2nd level). Next, we proceed on a guided tour of Paris: See the Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House and Les Invalides. Later, Visit the Famous French perfume museum – Fragonard. After dinner, we enjoy a cruise on the Seine River along with an ‘Illumination Tour of Paris’ and see Paris by night, with some of the city’s famous monuments / sights light up.
Overnight in Paris (CDG Area),France.
NOTE: Due to stringent security checks at the Eiffel tower, it may take up to 3-4 hours in the queue.
Today , we proceed to Disneyland® Paris where you can visit Disneyland® Park OR Walt Disney Studios® Park. Get charmed by Sleeping Beauty Castle, enjoy exciting rollercoaster rides, meet Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio and others in Fantasyland as well as travelling to the four corners of the globe in Adventureland.
Overnight in Paris (CDG Area), France.
Today, we drive to Geneva in Switzerland. On arrival, we enjoy an orientation tour: see the Palais des Nations - the European arm of the United Nations. Later, see the Jet d’eau - Geneva’s famous fountain, the Floral Clock and spend some time in the English Gardens along the banks of Lake Geneva.
Overnight in Leysin / Sion ,Switzerland
Today you can join us on an excursion to Glacier 3000. Enjoy breath- taking views of the iconic mountains such as Mont-Blanc, the Matterhorn, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau from the Tissot Peak Walk. Next, we enjoy an orientation tour of Gstaad - a shooting location for Indian films. Later, we board the scenic Golden Pass train and enjoy panoramic views as we journey through alpine forest and picturesque villages. Also, enjoy an orientation tour of Montreux.
Overnight in Leysin / Sion , Switzerland
Today, we proceed to Lucerne. On arrival we enjoy an orientation tour: See the Lion Monument, and Kapellbrucke with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Next, we enjoy a cruise on Lake Lucerne. Later, we visit the Lindt Home of Chocolate where you see the process of making Swiss chocolates.
Overnight in Zurich, Switzerland
Today, the day is at leisure OR you can join us for a visit to Jungfraujoch - The Top of Europe. We take the cable car followed by a cogwheel train up to a height of 3,454 meters to Europe’s highest railway station. Visit the Ice Palace and the Sphinx observatory deck to view the longest glacier in the Alps. Later, we visit Interlaken.
Overnight in Zurich ,Switzerland
Note: Guests who do not opt for this Optional excursion will get packed dinner delivered at the hotel when the group arrives.
Today, we proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Kindly spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Europe tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
Arrival / Departure Transfers will be provided subject to minimum 4 passengers travelling together.
Note: In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Your Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
Tour Price (per person in AED)
|Swiss French Magic (Value Tour - 08 Days)|
|Start City: Paris | End City: Zurich|
|Rooming||Brochure Price||Offer Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||AED 7370*|
|CHILD WITH BED||AED 8100*|
*As a 3rd in a triple room, a roll away cot may be provided. **As a 3rd in a double room, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST (PER PERSON IN USD)
|OPTIONAL TOUR||ADULT (USD)||CHILD (USD|
|Visit Jungfraujoch & Interlaken||195||140|
Note: Optional will be operated subject to minimum strength of 20 passengers.
DEPARTURE DATES – 2023
MAY - 02, 04, 06, 09, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 30
JUNE - 01, 03, 06, 08, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29
JULY - 01, 06, 08, 11, 13, 15, 20, 22, 29
AUGUST - 05, 12, 19, 26
SEPTEMBER - 06, 13, 27
- 03 nights at Hotel Mercure CDG / Zenitude CDG or similar in Paris (CDG Area),France
- 02 Nights at Hotel Alpine Classic / Central Residence / Moxy or similar in Leysin / Sion ,Switzerland
- 02 Nights at Hotel Novotel Zurich Messe / Radisson Zurich Airport or similar in Zurich ,Switzerland
- Daily continental breakfast (Breakfast includes bread with butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk and coffee)
- 01 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian lunches
- 07 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Sightseeing and accommodation as per the above mentioned itinerary
- Return economy class Airfare
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Visa, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides, Hotel & Restaurant staff etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of Euro 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 08 Days, the total Tips amount is Euros 24 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- Government Taxes as applicable are extra.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Airport transfers, Cost of Suggested Excursions.
- RT PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
You must be in possession of a valid Single entry Schengen visa. The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with the consulates or embassy nearest to you or travel agent for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure
For this tour you would require confirmed air tickets to arrive into Paris and depart from Zurich. It would be advisable to check with Thomas Cook sales officer or local travel agent before issuing your air tickets.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- In Switzerland the stay may be split in two hotels
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- The Eiffel Tower on certain Days due to strong wind conditions or being overcrowded or for security reasons may be closed.
- Due to stringent security checks at the Eiffel tower, it may take up to 3-4 hours in the queue.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour. Payments to be made by cash in EURO only. (Credit or Debit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.