American Grandeur with Orlando
- Guided city tour with a photo stop at the famous Golden Gate Bridge. Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Visit Sausalito.
- Enjoy the Bay Cruise.
- Visit Carmel-By-The-Sea.
- 17 Mile Drive.
- Monterey Orientation tour.
- Visit to Solvang Danish Village
- Visit Santa Barbara.
- Visit Santa Monica Beach.
- Visit to Universal Studios.
- Orientation tour of Los Angeles.
- Helicopter ride at night.
- Visit Fremont Street experience.
- Chance to visit the majestic Grand Canyon.
- Enjoy the ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat ride.
- Experience the Cave of the Winds.
- Niagara Falls by night.
- Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Guided city tour of Washington, D.C.
- Visit the famous Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History.
- Guided city tour.
- Visit the One World Observatory.
- Visit Liberty Island to see the Statue of Liberty.
- Visit to Madame Tussauds New York.
- Visit Magic Kingdom Park - Walt Disney World. OR Visit Epcot - Walt Disney World. Visit the Kennedy Space Centre.
- Free time for Shopping at the Premium Outlet Malls.
Welcome to San Francisco. On arrival, your Thomas Cook tour manager / local representative will be waiting outside the baggage hall to welcome you. Later proceed to your hotel on your own and check-in. The rest of the day is free for you to experience the pulse of this city on your own.
Overnight in San Francisco.
(D) Note: The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1500 hrs.
Today, proceed for a guided city tour of San Francisco. See the Civic Centre, Union square, Fisherman’s Wharf and visit Twin Peaks. Later, drive across the Golden Gate Bridge and visit the town of Sausalito, the most well- known waterfront community in California. Next, enjoy San Francisco Bay Cruise as you sail past the San Francisco skyline and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Overnight in San Francisco.
(B, L, D)
Today, visit Carmel-by-the-Sea. Next, travel through the famous 17-Mile Drive a stunning stretch of roadway which hugs the pacific coastline. Along the drive you will see The Lone Cypress, Spanish Bay, the Del Monte Forest and the world-renowned Pebble Beach Golf courses. Proceed to Monterey. Upon arrival, proceed for an Orientation tour of Monterey Bay. See Canary row, Old Fisherman’s wharf, Monterey Bay aquarium and many more sites.
Overnight in Santa Maria.
(B, L, D)
Today, drive to Solvang - "A little Denmark in Southern California". Visit the quaint town and see the traditional houses and windmills. Later, drive to Santa Barbara -The American Riviera. Here visit the Stearns Wharf. Next, proceed to Santa Monica. Visit the Santa Monica Beach and Third Street Promenade, a shopping, dining and entertainment complex. Later, drive to Los Angeles.
Overnight in Los Angeles.
(B, L, D)
Today, visit the Universal Studios, the work place of Hollywood’s biggest and most glamorous stars. Go on the legendry Studio Tram Tour. Enjoy rides like Transformers 3D, Jurassic park, Revenge of the Mummy and many more. Experience the ‘Wizarding World of Harry Potter’. Later, proceed for an orientation tour of Los Angeles. Visit the Main Street in Hollywood -“Hollywood Boulevard” walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theatre which hosts the Oscars. Also see the TCL Chinese theatre. Later, drive through Sunset Boulevard, Beverly Hills and many more sights.
Overnight in Los Angeles. (B, D)
Today, drive to Las Vegas. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Later, explore the grandeur of your own hotel or you can just walk along the Las Vegas Boulevard - the main street. Tonight, we take you on a helicopter ride; view the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip and the surrounding region on this captivating flight.
Overnight in Las Vegas.
(B, L, D)
Today, the entire day is free for you to explore the themed hotels and shopping centres on your own. OR, avail one of the optional tours of the Grand Canyon.
Later, on your ‘Vegas by Night Tour’ you will be awed by the lights and huge neon signs as you pass landmark hotels such as Bellagio, Paris and others with dazzling facades along the famous ‘Las Vegas Strip’. Next, visit the Fremont Street Experience - a dazzling display on the world’s largest TV screen with over a million light bulbs covering three city blocks!
Overnight in Las Vegas.
Today, fly to Buffalo. Upon arrival, drive to Niagara and check in at the hotel. Later, visit Niagara Falls by night.
Overnight in Niagara.
Today after checkout, take a boat ride aboard the Maid of The Mist. Later, visit the Cave of the Winds. (Due to weather conditions, this ride usually operates after the last week of May. We offer the ‘Niagara Scenic Trolley’ instead, for all tourists visiting the falls prior to the commencement of this ride). Later, drive to Harrisburg.
Overnight in Harrisburg.
(B, L, D)
Today, after checkout proceed to visit the Hershey’s Chocolate World a place to experience the chocolate adventure. Next, proceed to Washington DC. On arrival, visit the Smithsonian National Natural History Museum. Later, proceed on Guided City tour of Washington D.C.; See the U.S. Capitol, the White House, the Korean War Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial and many more sights.
Overnight in Washington D.C.
(B, L, D)
Today, drive to New York City. Upon arrival, proceed on a guided city tour of Manhattan, drive past Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, United Nations Headquarters, Trump Tower, Central Park and many more sights. Later, check-in at the hotel. Rest of the evening is free for you to explore the city on your own.
Overnight in New York.
(B, L, D)
Today, proceed to take the ferry to Liberty Island to see 'The Statue of Liberty'. Next, visit ‘One World Observatory’– the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, from where we get panoramic views of New York City. Later, visit the world-famous Madame Tussauds New York, which has more than 200 wax figures including celebrities, sporting icons, and politicians. Next, experience New York’s iconic landmark the Times Square.
Overnight in New York.
(B, L, D)
Today, proceed to the Airport for your flight to Orlando. On arrival, proceed to the hotel for check-in. Rest of the day is free for you to explore this city on your own.
Overnight in Orlando.
Today, step into a world of fantasy as you proceed to Magic Kingdom Park, experience fun beyond your imagination. Enjoy popular thrilling rides and shows. Witness the parade where you come face to face with your much loved Disney characters.
Visit the popular Walt Disney’s Epcot - It’s the ultimate mix of futuristic technology and entertainment. There are fun filled hands-on activities that will appeal to the junior and seniors both. Enjoy the various rides and shows. Also step into the Future World and experience the World Showcase. Overnight in Orlando.
Today, proceed to the Kennedy Space Centre’s Visitors Complex of National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Visit space exploration, space shuttle simulators, enjoy 3D shows at IMAX Theater and see Space shuttle Atlantis up close. Later get on a bus tour and visit Launch Complex, site of many Apollo and space shuttle launches. Later, you have some free time for shopping at the Premium Outlets, Orlando.
Overnight in Orlando.
Today, proceed to the airport on your own as your memorable tour with THOMAS COOK comes to an end. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Hilton Union Square or similar in San Francisco
- 01 Night at Hotel Holiday Inn & Suites or similar in Santa Maria
- 02 Nights at Hotel Crowne Plaza Commerce or similar in Los Angeles
- 02 Nights at Hotel MGM Bellagio /Cosmopolitan or similar in Las Vegas.
- 01 Nights at Hotel Sheraton Niagara falls or similar in Niagara.
- 01 Nights at Hotel Sheraton or similar in Harrisburg.
- 01 Night at Hotel Westin Crystal City or similar in Washington, D.C.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Marriott Marquis or similar in Manhattan, NYC
- 03 Nights at Hotel Crowne Plaza Lake Buena Vista or similar in Orlando.
- Enjoy daily Buffet Breakfast. (Breakfast includes breads, butter, Jam, Fruit, Juice, Cereal, Tea, Coffee, Milk and Hot Eggs)
- Enjoy Indian breakfast in Las Vegas & New York.
- 09 basic Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non Vegetarian Lunches.
- 14 Indian Jain/ Vegetarian / Non vegetarian Dinners.
- Enjoy International dinner in Santa Maria.
***Due to Covid-19 situation, most of the hotels in USA are still not serving regular breakfast. Depending on the rules of each state, some of the hotels may have plated / Go n Grab Breakfast service at the hotels.
Tour Price (per person in AED)
|American Grandeur with Orlando (Premium Tour - 16 Days)|
|Start City: San Francisco | End City: Orlando|
|Rooming||Offer Price||Internal Air Tickets||Total Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||12396||1739||14135|
|CHILD WITH BED||16021||1739||17760|
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
Sightseeing, Excursions, Meals and Accommodation as per above mentioned itinerary.Meals:
Lunches and Dinners would consist of: 2 Veg Dishes, 1 Non Veg Dish, 1 Lentil, Rice, Naans, Salad, Yogurt, Accompaniments and 1 Dessert.What’s More:
- Ice-cream at Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco.
- Soft drink in Los Angeles.
- Tea/ Coffee with snacks at Niagara Falls.
- The cost of your internal tickets required to participate on this tour has been included in your tour cost (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2021)
- Porterage of 01 bag per person at the hotels is included.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for 01 check-in baggage per sector.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tips to local guides, drivers, hotel waiters of USD 07 per person per day for the duration of the tour to be paid to the Tour Manager on day 01 of the tour.
- Baggage handling fees for additional check-in baggage and any additional sectors for internal flights.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket (presently calculated 01st November 2021).
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges if any and other applicable taxes will be extra.
- Arrival and Departure airport transfers.
- Multiple – entry USA visa.
The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- As a third person in a Triple room, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided.
- Internal flights would be via flights with one stop.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air- conditioned coach.
- Services of our Thomas Cook Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2021).
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
- On certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your sales representative for final details.
- Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
- In some cities, there is a possibility that you may have to wait at the airport (in the terminal as would have been informed to you before departure by your booking office) for multiple flight arrivals/departures of different groups.
PRE & POST-TOUR ACCOMMODATION: (San Francisco / Orlando)
|TWIN/TRIPLE SHARE||SINGLE OCCUPANCY||CHILD W/O BED|
|USD 220||USD 350||USD 150|
(All the above rates are approximate and per person per night on room-only basis.)
|OPTIONAL TOUR PRICE||ADULT||CHILD|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air Tour||USD 200||USD 200|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour||USD 310||USD 310|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Skywalk||USD 340||USD 340|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Boat and Helicopter||USD 510||USD 510|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Boat, Helicopter & Skywalk (VIP Front View)||USD 525||USD 525|
|Grand Canyon West Rim by Coach||USD 125||USD 125|
|Grand Canyon West Rim by Coach with Boat and Helicopter||USD 355||USD 355|
|Grand Canyon West Rim by Coach with Boat and Helicopter & Skywalk||USD 380||USD 380|
|Antelope Day Tour||USD 625||USD 625|
All optional tours will have to be booked and paid to your Thomas Cook Tour Manager or representative on day 01 of the tour. All payments to be made in US dollars only (Credit cards not accepted)
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2021). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Thomas Cook will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Thomas Cook (I) Ltd will not be liable for the same
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice
- Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- For all Joining Direct/deviating clients, there would be airport transfers.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.