Amsterdam and Paris
Welcome to Europe!!! Upon arriving at the airport we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. You can enjoy free time until your tour starts. Please, check the informative posters placed at the hotel reception area which have all the information about your upcoming services such as meeting place, time and the guide’s name.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Picturesque typical
village of Volendam. Boat on the Ijsselmeer lake. City tour of Amsterdam.
Today we have a very exciting day in the Netherlands. We will go to Zaanse Schans with its mills, canals and its typical houses. Next VOLENDAM, a very picturesque fishing village. A short boat trip from Volendam, will take us to MARKEN (an island that was joined to the mainland by a fixed dike), where the houses there are built on stilts. After this, we travel to AMSTERDAM where we will enjoy a panoramic visit of the city to see its narrow canals, its official buildings and parks. We will also see the technique of diamond cutting. A large part of the visit will be done on foot, the information will be given through headphones. Time for dinner in Rembrandtplein, an area with many restaurants from all corners of the world and near the red-light district with its liberal values. Return to the hotel.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Belgium.
Today we will leave for BRUSSELS, taking time in the Grand Place and making a stop to photograph the Atomium. Continuing to BRUGES, the marvelous Flemish city known as the Venice of the North. Time for lunch. Our journey will take us to France. Arriving in PARIS at the end of the day
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Transfer to Versailles
Palace. Funicular ride included to Montmartre district. City tour in Paris.
Early in the morning, we will leave for Versailles, the immense palace of the kings of France. After that, we will return to Paris at lunch time where we provide a transfer to the Montmartre district. We will ascend by funicular to the hill and admire the spectacular view of Paris from the top. This neighborhood is known for its painters, artists, and its cabarets… Sit down for lunch and enjoy a magical atmosphere. Then, a scenic guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of Paris will take place. Return to hotel.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Eiffel Tower and boat
cruise in the City of Lights.
We go to the center of Paris, starting by the Eiffel Tower area. You will have the opportunity to go up to the second floor of this remarkable metal monument (ticket included). Then, we enjoy a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides the north of Paris from the south. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore as you choose.
After breakfast, end of our services.
PRICES PER PERSON
|High S.||AED 2860||AED 4180|
|Middle S.||AED 2820||AED 4140|
|Low S.||AED 2750||AED 4070|
Nov.23: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
Dec.23: 07, 14, 21, 28
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Boat: I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken in Amsterdam, River Seine in Paris
- City tour in: Amsterdam, Paris.
- Evening Transfer: Rembrandplein in Amsterdam.
- Transfer: Montmartre District in Paris, Versailles Palace in Paris (entrance not included).
- Ticket admission: Diamond Cutting Workshop in Amsterdam, 2nd floor Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Funicular: To Montmartre district in Paris.
- Airfare, Visa Charges & Travel Insurance
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Porterage, Optional Tours & Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list