From the Museums to the Heineken Experience, the endless winding canals and the famous coffee shops, Amsterdam has it all. As a European hub of culture, history, vibrant nightlife and gorgeous architecture, the urban epicentre of Holland is always a great choice as a destination for a short break. Get a chance to delve into the rich tapestry of typical Dutch culture on an enriching day tour to Zaanse Schans from Amsterdam, Volendam, and Marken.
On arrival and transfer to the Hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Overnight at Amsterdam.
Breakfast at hotel, today enjoy City Sightseeing Amsterdam Hop-on Hop-off by Bus and Boat
Hop onto a double-decker open top bus to discover Amsterdam’s most iconic landmarks! That’s not all, Amsterdam is notably famous for its Canals and with this tour you are invited to embark on their canal cruise, so that you have even more freedom to explore as you take in the beauty of the Dutch capital from the water. Both of these tours are not only a fantastic way to see Amsterdam’s iconic sites and neighborhoods, but also helps you to familiarise yourself with the area allowing you to locate all of its most interesting museums such as the world-famous Van Gogh Museum where you can see all of the Dutch painters most renowned works of art, from his Sunflowers to his many self-portraits. On the other hand, you can learn about the heart-rending story of the Jewish community in Holland by visiting Anne Frank House.
There are countless things to do whilst in Amsterdam, from taking a walk through Vondelpark to escape the bustling city to wandering through the Red Light District. If you like to shop, why not explore the floating flower market or even grab yourself a bargain at Waterlooplein Flea Market, the Netherlands oldest flea market or even take some time to visit one of their many Museums! No matter your taste, you will be spoiled for choice. The canal cruise gives you the chance to admire the beauty of this city from a different perspective. As you slowly glide along the waters of the canal you will be able to admire the highly ornamented facades of buildings dating as far back as the 16th century. Truly, a visit to Amsterdam is an enriching cultural experience, and one to never forget!
Duration: Bus: 75 minutes, Canal Cruise Green: 120 minutes.
Overnight at Amsterdam.
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at Leisure, you can take optional tours of Zaanse Schans, Edam, Volendam and Marken or Tour to Bruges or you can enjoy Amsterdam city on your own.
Note: Day tour does not operate on all days
Overnight at Amsterdam.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out & Proceed to airport in Amsterdam for departure.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Amsterdam
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing’s as per itinerary on Seat in coach basis (Excursion starts from city center, pick up & drop off from hotel to city center point and back is not Included)
- Return Airport transfers on Private basis
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- City Tax to be paid on the spot at the hotel
- Meals & water other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s, Tips and porterage
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity Jan – Oct 2023)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED (below 6 years)|
|STARTING FROM||AED 1740*||AED 1170*||AED 670*|
*Prices are Indicative and may subject to change at the time of booking.
Terms & Condition:
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.