Asian Delights with 2 nights Cruise - Winter
MALAYSIA - Kuala Lumpur
- City orientation tour of Putrajaya – the new administrative capital of Malaysia
- Visit chocolate boutique
- Batu Caves – home to the leading Hindu Shrine in Malaysia
- Guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur with photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers
- KL Tower Entranc
- Visit Malaysia’s National monument
- One-way cable car ride to Genting Highlands
- Visit Outdoor Theme park Genting Highlands
- Visit Sunway Lagoon Theme park
SINGAPORE - SingaporeKuala Lumpur
- Panoramic Guided city tour of Singapore
- Visit Merlion park
- Visit Buddha Tooth Relic Chinese temple
- Gardens by the Bay (Cloud Forest & Flower Dome)
- MBS Sky-park – located on world famous Marina Bay Sands Hotel (MBS)
- Sentosa Island – One Way Cable Car Ride, Scentopia, Sky-helix or Wings Of Time)
- Universal Studios and SEA Aquarium.
CRUISE - Genting Dream Cruise:
- 2 night’s stay on inside stateroom cabin
+ Day 1 - Salamat Datang’ – Welcome to Malaysia – Truly Asia. Panoramic tour of Putrajaya. Kuala Lumpur City Tour.
Welcome to Malaysia. On arrival in Kuala Lumpur meet our Tour Manager / local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Proceed for a panoramic tour of Putrajaya. Putrajaya is designed as an intelligent Cyber city and the new federal government administrative centre. Check into your hotel (Standard Check intime after 1500Hrs). Later in the evening proceed for an exciting city tour of Kuala Lumpur – drive past the National Mosque, photo stop at the Petronas twin towers, see the superb buildings at the Independence Square and Parliament House, photo stop at the King’s Palace – residence of the elected king of Malaysia. Visit Chinese temple. Visit cocoa boutique – a chance to buy Malaysian local chocolates.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. (D)
+ Day 2 - Visit National Monument. Day trip to Genting Highlands by Cable car. Visit Outdoor Theme park. Visit Batu Caves – A leading Hindu Shrine.
Today visit Malaysia’s National Monument. Drive to the Sky way cable car station for a scenic ride up to Genting Highlands (1760m altitude). It’s pleasant & cool up there, carry warm clothing if required. Genting Highlands is an integrated hill resort. It is also referred as the City of Entertainment. Enjoy your free time at Outdoor theme park or try your luck at the only land-based casino of Malaysia - The SKY Casino of Genting Highlands. Later proceed to visit Batu Caves – a leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia. In order to reach to the caves, one must climb 272 steps.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. (B, L, D)
Today after an early breakfast at the hotel check out and proceed to Sunway Lagoon. This morning enjoy fun filled day at one of the best known Theme Parks of Malaysia which offers nonstop fun & entertainment for adults and children – all in one place! Its an ideal Family theme park with many Rides, Slides, Wildlife encounters and attractions. (Remember to carry swimwear or Nylon clothing) (Lockers can be rented inside the theme park with a nominal fee).
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. (B, LC, D)
NOTE: Kindly take a note of prohibited items that are not to be carried in Singapore. At Singapore Immigration all bags will be scanned and checked before customs and immigration. No trolleys or Porters are available at this point & every guest needs to hand carry luggage through Singapore Customs.
https://www.customs.gov.sg/individuals/going-throughcustoms/arrival/prohibited-and-controlled-goodscustoms/arrival/prohibited-andcontrolled-goods) All Guests have to fill up Singapore Landing card via an application called as SG Arrival. All visitors entering Singapore have to download an Application called Trace Together.
Today after an early breakfast at the hotel check out. Later sit back in your coach as we proceed on a Road trip to Singapore - ‘The Lion City’ at the tip of the Malay Peninsula. On arrival in Singapore after Immigration proceed towards the Cruise Terminal to board your cruise. Cruise offers you a world class exclusive floating resort on the high seas offering you an impressive array of facilities, entertainment, recreational activities and services. Treat yourself to the finest cuisine on board various international restaurants, Indian Food provided as well. On board gratuity paid by the passengers on the ship directly or will be collected by Tour Manager before embarkation.
Overnight on-Board Cruise. (B, L, D)
Enjoy activities & sumptuous meals on board the cruise.
OPTIONAL: ALL OFFSHORE EXCURSIONS CAN BE OPTED SEPERATELY ON BOARD CRUISE & ARE OPERATED BY CRUISE LINER.
Overnight on board the cruise. (Inside state Rooms) (B, L, D)
After breakfast, drive to Singapore. Welcome to Singapore- The Lion City. In the evening visit Gardens by the Bay – Cloud Forest & Flower Dome. Enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist. Experience breath-taking views surrounded by diverse vegetation ad hidden floral gems and learn about rare plants and their fast- disappearing environment. Later visit the flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world. It replicates a mild, dry climate and features plants found in the Mediterranean and other semi-arid tropical regions. Tonight, enjoy a sumptuous Indian Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Singapore. (B, L, D)
+ Day 7 - Guided City tour of Singapore. Visit Merlion park & MBS Sky Park. Visit Buddha tooth Relic Temple Sentosa Island - Singapore’s premier island resort getaway.
Today explore Coral Island (subject to weather condition). Take a private speedboat ride to the Island, En route we shall stop at apontoon where you have an option of experiencing parasailing (on your own). Once we reach the Island here you can enjoy various water-sports activities like banana boat ride, jet ski, swimming in the tropical water, etc. on your own expenses (Do not forget to carry your swimwear). This afternoon we will proceed to the famous Nong Nooch village – a traditional Thai village with beautiful tropical gardens. This evening visit one of the best photographic attraction – Art In Paradise.
NOTE: For activities of Coral island, it is important that guests are physically fit to travel in speed boats. If the Sea is very rough, Coastal guards can stop all water sport & beach activities.
Overnight in Pattaya. (B,L, D)
Today after breakfast at the hotel visit the S.E.A. Aquarium and discover more than 100,000 marine animals. Later proceed to the Universal Studios Singapore – most visited movie-based Theme-park of Singapore. Overnight in Singapore. (B, LC, D)
Today after box breakfast/ breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour. (B)
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|9-Days Asian Delights with 2 nights Cruise Tour Price|
|Adult in Twin||Child with Bed*||Child without Bed**|
|AED 6290||AED 4900||AED 4530|
Single room supplement AED 2870 per person.
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child
Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room.
|Departure Date||Single||Twin / Triple||Child with Bed||Child without Bed|
|16 Oct - 31 Oct||AED 575||AED 280||AED 220||AED 205|
|24 Dec - 2 Jan||AED 1110||AED 555||AED 465||AED 410|
DEPARTURE DATES – 2022-23
November : 6, 13
December : 4, 11
January : 29
February : 5, 12, 19, 26
March : 5, 19, 26
*Day 1 as mentioned in your day to day itinerary.
- 03 night’s accommodation Ramada KLCC hotel OR Dorsett Hotel or similar in Kuala Lumpur.
- 02 nights accommodation in inside stateroom on Genting Dream Cruise.
- 03 night’s accommodation Holiday Inn Attrium or Grand Copthorne hotel or similar in Singapore.
- Daily breakfast. (Except Day 1)
- 07 basic Indian Jain/vegetarian lunches. (Includes 02 Meal coupon)
- 08 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners
Note: Packed lunches, if applicable, will be Jain/vegetarian
(B – Breakfast/ L- Lunch/ LC- Lunch coupon/PL – Packed Lunch/ D – Dinner)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a professional & multilingual Tour Manager/ local representative.(subjected to minimum 25 customers)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Supervised ART Test in Singapore on day 1: Per person: SGD 25 (If required as per government regulations)
- Passport, Visa charges, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- City Tax or Tourism tax at Hotel in Malaysia / Singapore / Thailand.
- Cruise Gratuity (applicable for cruise holidays)
- Tips to guides, hotel waiters, drivers etc.
- Porterage, tips, Insurance, laundry, telephone charges, airport transfers, transfers all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- Cost of the Cost of Suggested Excursions. (Suggested Excursions will be operated subject to minimum 20 passengers).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Arrival or Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box
- You must be in possession of a Multiple Entry Visa for Malaysia & Singapore. The cost of these visas are not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
For this tour you would require confirmed air tickets to arrive into Kuala Lumpur (Surface) Singapore. It would be advisable to check with your sales officer or local travel agent for ticketing.
AIRLINE AND AIRFARE
- Passengers joining this tour must travel to / from the hub city at their own expense.
- We advise to carry maximum of 1 big and 1 cabin bag per person, especially if internal flights on tour and Train Journey are involved during your tour. (Luggage allowance in Internal Flights 15kgs). Also, every bag is guest responsibility and porterage is not included at Hotels, Airport, Immigration halls, Train stations, Cruise terminals etc
- Prohibited items – E- cigarettes, displaying Images of Buddha, Travelling by Land in Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore
- Cigarettes / Liquor/ Toys or replica of Arms and explosive etc.
- Has restrictions to be carried. Please refer to below link for more information
- Many hotels in Asia have only Twin beds. Double bed will mostly be Queen size and not King size.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- As a 3rd adult person in a triple room, most hotels use roll away beds or 2 queen size beds and the room size may be the SAME as a Twin/ double room. (Hence we also strongly suggest you to upgrade Triple into 2 separate rooms during booking).
- Average standard room size in south East Asia is 15 - 18 square meter.
- Standard Check in time 1500 hrs; Standard check out time 1200hrs. Early Check in & late Checkout is subjected to availability and at an extra Cost. Adjoining room’s requests are subjected to availability during Check In.
- All hotels rooms booked for group are Standard category. Getting a double room or a twin room is subjected to availability of the same in Hotel during check in.
- All selected hotels on above tour, serve breakfast which is a combination of continental & local dishes as per hotel standard. Indian meals will be provided during Lunches & Dinners as per itinerary.
- Most hotels have Centralized Air Conditioners which is set at a specific temperature for entire property. Restaurants & Sightseeing attractions are mostly naturally ventilated.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Asia such as Air Show, music festivals, sports championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- During certain dates stay may be split in two hotels.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Most of your journey in Asia is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In most of cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full-paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given on option of travelling on FIT basis, by paying an additional supplement on seat in coach basis with local representatives to assist you.
- When the tour has less than 25 adults and is operated on a seat-in-coach basis, there will be instances where the driver acts as a guide as well.
- Wearing mask is mandatory in these foreign countries.
- Download MySejahtera App & Trace Together App in your mobile devices before your tour & register on both Applications.
- Tap water is portable in Singapore, approved by local govt body.
- Health is of Paramount importance for all Tourists opting for this tour. It is important that every individual tourists to get their health examination done by Family physician before Travelling. Above tour includes walking at many sightseeing locations.
- If a Traveller requires wheel chair, this has to be carried by individual from home city/ country.
- For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However, all sightseeing & inclusions will remain the same. On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- Tipping is not kept compulsory on your tour; although we appreciate your gesture of tipping to Guides, Drivers, Hotel staff etc.
- Carry passport, Travel document, Visa at all times during the tour.
- Entire Tour Program is designed & pre planned with various appointments and schedule, hence we strongly urge you to always be in time for smooth conduct of group tour. For those who repeatedly delay group departures, will be responsible to join the group by own transportation arrangements.
- Carry an umbrella and wear comfortable footwear during the tour. Advisable to carry a swim wear or nylon clothing & slippers/ Sandals for Beach locations & water theme parks if any. Casino dress code for men – Full shirt, Pant & covered footwear.
- Weather in South East Asia is warm and Humid throughout the year with unpredictable monsoon showers.
- International Debit/ Credit cards/ Currency cards are not accepted everywhere, but only at selected shops in Thailand/Malaysia/Singapore. Local currency in Cash (THB/MYR/SGD) accepted over counters at all locations. Money exchange is available at Airports and city center shopping areas.
- Tips & Optional can only be paid in Cash.
- Advisable to carry universal charging adaptors in South East Asia.
- Few rides inside Theme Park, Cable car ride, Wings of Time etc. are operated subject to weather conditions, & Maintenance