ATHENS FREE & EASY
Cheap and Best Europe Holiday Packages from Dubai | Europe Vacation Package details
On arrival, meet at Athens Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included).
Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Overnight at Athens.
From the Acropolis to Omonia Square, with the half-day Athens sightseeing and
Acropolis museum tour you'll see all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour. Offering
a perfect overview of the city, this guided half-day tour, the only one which includes headphone system will help you get your
bearings if this is your first visit to Athens. We start with a photo stop at Panathinaikon Stadium where the first modern
Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium in the world that is built out of white marble. We then proceed,
passing by Zappeion and The Temple of Olympian Zeus. We will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of
Athens, the Academy of Athens and the National Library. We Continue passing by the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s
Church, The Parliament, The Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (NumismaticMuseum), Catholic Cathedral, Old
Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the ACROPOLIS where we will visit Propylaea, Temple of
Athena Nike, Parthenon, and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens.
We continue the tour with a short pleasant walk passing by the Herodion and Dionysus Theater in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. We skip the lines of the new museum and proceed to see the main attractions such as votives, artifacts of everyday life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze that will amaze you.
Overnight at Athens
The day is free at leisure or you can take optional tour of Full Day Delphi / Full Day Argolis or the Full Day Cruise.
Overnight at Athens
Check out and transfer to Athens Airport
- 03 Night’s Accommodation in Hotel Polis Grand 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Athens
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing’s as per itinerary on Seat in coach basis
- Return Airport transfers on Private basis
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- RT-PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Tips and porterage
- City Tax to be paid on the spot at the hotel
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity 1st Apr – 31st Oct 2021)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED|
|STARTING FROM||AED 1670*||AED 1335*||AED 865*|
*Prices may vary as per your date of travel due to events, fairs or high peak season
Terms & Condition:
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading