Treat yourself to a relaxing and enriching Explore the beauty of Athens. Discover Athens, dominated by colossal architectural feats of the ancient past, from the Acropolis to the Temple of Olympian Zeus. Those seeking respite from the bustle can take a stroll down its gleaming coastline, with pristine waters and relaxing beaches
On arrival, meet at Athens Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included).
Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Overnight at Athens.
Immerse yourself into the past and present of the fascinating city of Athens, stroll the halls of the famous Acropolis Museum and see Ancient Greece with your own eyes.
Learn all about Athens’ ancient and modern history on this half-day tour of the city. Take a trip alongside expert guides, who will knowledgeably let you in on all there is to know and more about this fascinating city, in which past and present constantly blend. First, discover the breath-taking Panathenaic Stadium, a magnificent construction erected on the remains of an ancient Greek stadium. Here you will enjoy a 15-minute photo stop (approx.) at the astonishing site where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896.
Then, as you continue, pass by the Royal Palace, the private residence of Greece’s Prime Minister. Keep a lookout for the Euzones, the Palace’s guards in their colourful uniforms! You will also be able to appreciate many incredible landmarks drenched in history, such as Hadrian’s Arch, the Greek Parliament in Syntagma Square and Athens’ memorial to the Unknown Soldier. Also discover the beauty of world-renowned modern institutions such as the University, the National Library and the Academy, named after the famous Academy founded by the philosopher Plato in the classical Greek era.
Last but not least, you will visit the Acropolis, an old plateau abundant with various symbols of ancient Greece, the most magnificent of which are the remains of the Parthenon. For roughly two hours, you will be able to contrast this wonder of antique architecture with its modern attaché, the New Acropolis Museum, also an aesthetically astounding construction, as is, perhaps, the whole city of Athens, or at the very least, its history. With about 90 minutes in the museum, you will have ample time to admire the timeless exhibitions.
Duration: 5 hours
Overnight at Athens
The day is free at leisure or you can take optional tour of Full Day Delphi / Full Day Argolis or the Full Day Cruise.
Overnight at Athens
Check out and transfer to Athens Airport
- 03 Night’s Accommodation in Hotel Polis Grand 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Athens
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing’s as per itinerary on Seat in coach basis
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- City Tax to be paid on the spot at the hotel
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary & Drinks including Water during meals
- Optional Sightseeing’s, Tips and porterage
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing:(Validity Jan – Oct 2023)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED (below 6 years)|
|STARTING FROM||AED 1560*||AED 1150*||AED 950*|
*Prices are Indicative and may subject to change at the time of booking.
Terms & Condition:
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.