Dubbed the “Land of Fire,” Azerbaijan lies on the Caspian Sea with Baku is a UNESCO world heritage site. The centre comprises an auditorium, a gallery and a museum offering visitors information about the country’s history and cultural evolution as Palace of the Shirvanshahs, Maiden Tower and much more. Discover Gabala with Eye-catching Lake Nohur with the magnificent view to Caucasus Mountains, Seven Beauties Waterfall and Laza Village.
On arrival, meet at Baku Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). The rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight at Baku
Breakfast at the hotel, Baku City tour, Inner City- called Icheri Shahar by locals, Shirvanshah’s Palace described by UNESCO as “one of the pearls of Azerbaijan architecture” was built in the 15th Century (Divankhana, Keygubad Mosque, The Mausoleum, The Palace Mosque, The Palace Bathhouse), Maiden Tower- called Giz Galasi by locals, is in the UNESCO World Heritage List. The Azerbaijan Carpet Museum -weaving art of Azerbaijan. Baku Funicular conveniently lets you off at Daghustu Park, the landscaped terraces of which overlook the Bay of Baku and give the best view over the city.
Overnight at Baku
Breakfast at the hotel, today enjoy day trip to Gabala tour with cable car ride.
Nohur Lake, Eye-catching Lake Nohur with the magnificent view to Caucasus Mountains, fresh air and water is one of the most picturesque places of Gabala. The visitors are amazed by the beauty of Lake Nohur. The quiet atmosphere and bird sounds create an ideal relaxation environment.
Seven Beauties Waterfall, The other popular waterfall in Gabala is “Seven Beauties”. The waterfall is located 4 km far from the center of Gabala city, in the village of Vandam. In late autumn, winter and early spring, the area around the waterfall is covered with ice, and it is impossible to get here.
Laza Village, The last activity is cable car riding at the Tufandag complex. You can reach the highest point of Gabala with a 45-minute cable car ride and enjoy the spectacular view the city. Overnight at Baku
After breakfast, Proceed to the Baku Airport for your flight back to UAE.
- 03 night’s accommodation at Shah Palace / Holiday Inn / Courtyard Marriott– 4* or Similar in Baku
- Daily breakfast
- Half day Baku City tour
- Full day Gabala tour with cable car ride
- Return airport transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s, Tips and porterage
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity Jan – Oct 2023)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED (below 6 years)|
|STARTING FROM||AED 1160*||AED 560*||AED 77*|
*Prices are Indicative and may subject to change at the time of booking.
Terms & Condition:
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our cont
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading